It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Side with Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And once again you deflect. Why can't you Russian apologists ever admit to any Russian wrongdoing past or present. Stalin has a body count of something like 30+ million innocents. And that's just counting his own people. There's no justification for that.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well that's great ADUB. Let me ask you something, have you ever been there? Have you ever actually set foot in Russia? Do you have any sense whatsoever of the situation, of the day-to-day for Russian citizens? I'd love to know.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Why can't you Russian apologists ever admit to any Russian wrongdoing past or present.

Boo hoo go the american exceptionalists, they are white as snow. Hurling accusations if not bombs at everyone else.

My heart bleeds for the worlds destroyed by the US warmongers, not some ancient history used as excuses.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: intrptr

And once again you deflect. Why can't you Russian apologists ever admit to any Russian wrongdoing past or present. Stalin has a body count of something like 30+ million innocents. And that's just counting his own people. There's no justification for that.

No Justifcation droping hydrogen bombs on a countrty that already wanted to negoitiate surrernded.. BUt hey ho..

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm confused. Who dropped a hydrogen bomb on who? When? Whos was about to surrender?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join