It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ninth Chair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"They offered you a chair" The old man said to the shadowy figure.. The shadowy figure entered the quiet halls, were seventeen seats were taken from one to eighteen, but in the ninth chair someone was missing.. " This is what we can offer "

And the woman in the first seat pointed at the missing person in the quiet halls..

" You never seen a single one of our faces, now you seen them all. Except for one. We hid from you during all the years, but now you can see all of our deeds and accomplishments, dont decide anything, just look. Let us know what your gut feeling tells you "

The shadowy figure stood quiet, he wanted his thoughts to come forward. But they were quiet, almost to quiet. " He looked like an animal looking around, to memorize the faces, to see if the masks were falling off. Yet strangely they all looked human like and no masks were to be seen.

" You can talk to us, we all can speak the language you speak, it is not unknown to us " The man in fifth chair explained.

The shadowy figure, walked up to the ninth chair, and pulled the chair out. " I need to think.. " He said and the shadowy figure left the quiet halls..The old man stood still there, "So, whats happening lately" he said with a smile..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Whilst I applaud anyone's efforts writing short stories, I am afraid I just don't get it? And the spelling is awful, however English may not be your first language.

Still, kudos for trying and will give a star

join