It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to beat this opponent ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valar God
Why would I, forcefully, disprove something to myself, when I already went trough all observation-reasoning-etc process, attained the enlightenment and know that God exists.

I question it every day already.

My "problem" is not of existence of God, it is of joint covert plot against me by humans.
Of which you are a part too, and you know it.
I can't prove it, which doesn't mean it is not true.

Lets just stop right here.

This isn't meant to be insulting, but have you by any chance ever been diagnosed with Schizophrenia?

I'm only asking because Schizophrenic people have a tendency of fixating on religion or gods, and also have a tendency of reverting to a paranoid state where they believe the government, or everyone else is conspiring against them. They also have delusional views of which you admit yourself to being in.

Yes, I admit that if I am in a delusion

See...

Which I demanded and which is perfectly reasonable for someone in such delusion but which none of "sane" people seem to follow in same reasonable manner.

See, again....

I think it's time to talk to a therapist, not a conspiracy forum. Honestly.

Please "translate me these two sentences in your way:

God exists.
I talked to him yesterday.

"God Exists. I talked to God yesterday"

No need to attribute a gender.

You didn't believe in aliens and they showed up with some plot only an idiot would believe in.
So, you are imagining things ?
No, you already ...... proved.... that the aliens existed before they came ?

What does this have to do with anything? And yes, I do and always have believed that Alien life exists. From a mathematical standpoint it would be highly likely.

"We" ?
The ... mob thing I talked about ?

What mob thing? "We" as in human kind collectively.

I made it.
That makes it real, not evidence of possibility.

Right, so you just disproved yourself then...

I'm not going to bother reading the rest of your posts. It's evident that you are incredibly delusional, and you need serious psychological attention, of which I sincerely hope you're receiving.
edit on 16/3/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Valar God

Oooh your wisdom superpower doesn't have the objective/subjective update? Seems like this little alien robot has to go to the shop...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
This isn't meant to be insulting, but have you by any chance ever been diagnosed with Schizophrenia?

You have a tendency of refuting yourself, in the same sentence, on regular basis ?

Why do you even enter an argument if you can't accept admitting that you are wrong ?

I know it is a hard thing to do, even now I have such issues, but once you overcome it, perhaps even once is enough to see that it is not something to run away from, and everything else starts to make more sense, the "pieces" start to get together, and so on...

There are multiple benefits of accepting that you might be wrong.

You don't even have to admit it publicly but if you don't admit it to yourself it turns into an anger of feeling of losing, or something in that matter. Like, you lost an argument. You lost a battle. etc.

I already said it here, I question myself every day, all day long.

It is mentally exhausting.

I want this to end so that I can also rest. Finally.

Once this is over, if ever, I won't be able to rest for months.

You got no idea in what kind of state I am and yet you can't avoid pulling some meaningless baseless argument, and making fuss about it.

If there is something you don't understand and I can help you about it, say it and I'll see what I can do.

If you can explain it properly, for which you must put effort in, before and while writing/saying.

Most people that wrote in my threads don't even make sense. Even to English speaking people.

Purposely or not ?

If you have "issues", state them and I'll answer.

You cropped what I wrote out of context and expect to make an argument with it.

You could have just given up.

"Let it go, Jack"

EDIT:
This is what doing philosophy is, if that is how you say it.

The goal of philosophy is finding answers.

Almost anyone searching for answers have some theory/opinion/stance/or something.
That is especially true for people entering conversation/dialogue/argumentation/etc.

If you are looking for answer, and are reasonable at the same time, you must accept that you may be wrong.

If you don't, then you know everything and you are right about everything.

If so, why entering argument ?

You are not looking for answers then the only reason for it is to emerge victorious.
To prove that you are superior.
To others or to yourself ?

What will happen if two of such people "collide" ?

What will happen if you run into someone that is right and you are wrong ?
edit on 16-3-2017 by Valar God because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I can read through your entire drama (unnecessary) and shepherd you through every line, or cut to the chase and point to the one 'irresistible force' in the Universe, accessible to all.
Perhaps a little of each.
There is an old saying;
"A 'demon' is an unLoved 'angel'!"
The only 'opponent/enemy' that you have, is something within with which you have yet to integrate, yet to learn to Love!

How do you beat an opponent that has several superpowers ?

Any and all 'opponents/enemies' are 'beaten' with Love!
When you Love that 'enemy', he is destroyed as an 'enemy' and reborn/perceived as the Beloved!

"What a man loves, he is. If he loves a stone he is that stone, if he loves a person he is that person, if he loves God - nay, I durst not say more; were I to say, he is God, he might stone me. I do but teach you the scriptures." - Meister Eckhart

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"I don't know if I am censored, so I am trying to reach everyone by writing this in a public place."

Well this is just silly.

Out of all the public and social media channels in the world you post here because you don't if you are censored? huh?
You already said more than once that he can read your thoughts so what difference does it make? Think it, post it? Doesn't matter either way does it? I don't get it.

You are playing the victim. Stop doing that. Take your control back. Reading your thoughts is not the same as controlling your thoughts.

I would recommend you get yourself heavily medicated. Or just accept it and live with it instead of fighting it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In my experience, I once realised that there was no actual opponent.
I was basically battling myself, like some sort of perverse game of Solitaire.

The conflict wasn't won or lost, it was just over.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
In my experience, I once realised that there was no actual opponent.
I was basically battling myself, like some sort of perverse game of Solitaire.

The conflict wasn't won or lost, it was just over.

This

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

I can read through your entire drama (unnecessary) and shepherd you through every line, or cut to the chase and point to the one 'irresistible force' in the Universe, accessible to all.
Perhaps a little of each.
There is an old saying;
"A 'demon' is an unLoved 'angel'!"
The only 'opponent/enemy' that you have, is something within with which you have yet to integrate, yet to learn to Love!

How do you beat an opponent that has several superpowers ?

Any and all 'opponents/enemies' are 'beaten' with Love!
When you Love that 'enemy', he is destroyed as an 'enemy' and reborn/perceived as the Beloved!

"What a man loves, he is. If he loves a stone he is that stone, if he loves a person he is that person, if he loves God - nay, I durst not say more; were I to say, he is God, he might stone me. I do but teach you the scriptures." - Meister Eckhart

I am highly interested in any possible solution but all I get is generalized crap.

Please, PLEASE, being so knowledgeable and having attained such height of spiritual wisdom,

explain it to me, how do you "love", or whatever your solution is ?

How ???

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scorpiogurl
"I don't know if I am censored, so I am trying to reach everyone by writing this in a public place."

Well this is just silly.

Out of all the public and social media channels in the world you post here because you don't if you are censored? huh?
You already said more than once that he can read your thoughts so what difference does it make? Think it, post it? Doesn't matter either way does it? I don't get it.

You are playing the victim. Stop doing that. Take your control back. Reading your thoughts is not the same as controlling your thoughts.

I would recommend you get yourself heavily medicated. Or just accept it and live with it instead of fighting it.

You tried twice with some "arguments" and then what happened ?

Friends mocked you that you failed ?

So you come back angry with insults ?

And your friend is one of those who can't restrain himself ?

So you found an equal idiot and you joined forces ?

Is the best an idiot can do, to do exactly what I described as an idiotic behavior ?

You have my questions on your previous expose.

If you have no answers, please leave me alone.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If I am not in my personal Hell, which you would know by reading this,
I have no doubt that, when I manage to break your illusions, caused by the lies in which you believe in,
as the "last resort", God will present himself to you, tell you some story,
probably the one that he has a plan of which I am a part of and that you have to wait until it is done.

I have no doubt that this world is created artificially, relating to some other, "real", world,
and I have no doubt that that creator let me know of his existence and presence, although remaining invisible.

I suspect, kinda being sure of it, although it could be a delusion, because of whichever reason,
that you believe(d) that the aliens came, that I am a robot and that they offered you something
in exchange for something else.

Where are you now, between the alien theory and God awareness, I have no idea.

I have been suspecting all along, for a lot of people,
especially the ones sharing spiritual "knowledge" that goes along with my knowledge,
that they are already aware of this.

But they are participating in this circus too.
I claim that you should "save me" from here and yet no one does so.

One of us must must be wrong.

So, is it me or is it you ?

Is it you, because you were all wrong all this time already ?

Or is it me, because there are more of you ?

Or is it me because, although you were wrong all this time in the past, this will be the one time you are actually right and the reason for it, distinctive from previous reasons that made you think you are right each time, is that it is God that convinced you.
He never lied to you, he never pretended to be something he isn't, he doesn't have a secret agenda and, even if he has, you have reached the end of that road and he doesn't lie anymore to you ?
I guess you have attained the Enlightenment, then ?

I guess the lies that God tells me every day, having in mind that I attained the Enlightenment years ago, and advanced on top of that, AND figured out all by myself, are not lies then, but my delusion and ignorance ?

So, he is done with you, but he is not done with me ?

I have a long way to go until I reach the level you are on ?

I don't understand.

Of all the things I do understand, I can't figure this out and it's killing me. (I wish it would all the way trough)

"But he already has figured it out and he is torturing himself"

You are not saving me and there isn't an answer to it, except selfish reasons.
Until you figure that out, I will be in Hell. God-made or man-made it doesn't make any difference, it is still Hell.

After I attained the Enlightenment, I tried to share it with people.
I did say that I attained it, but I never shared anything directly.
People were supposed to figure it out by themselves.

I tried to ruin this by sharing everything.
How is this still working ?

If I am not censored, it means that I was wrong about some things.
About how your rehabilitation program works.

Or, you don't believe me.

So, how many people still believe in the alien plot ?

How many of you are between alien plot and God awareness ?
How many of you are on either end ?

In order to figure things out, you should be able to eliminate some possibilities in order to advance.
How can I eliminate anything ?
I have been wrong many times before.

I even suspect that some of you that insult me here are on the "God end" and working with him.
There is a politician that I admired for his reasoning and he is behaving like absolute prick lately.
My father is behaving towards me like I am a foreign tissue that is unwanted and needs to be discarded.

Are they pretending ?

If they are not, how can I understand someone doing something like this ?

Is the God's plan in making people watch malice, in order to see how wrong it is ?
Even if it is so, you only think that you are on that end, because you are still doing wrong things.
But God told you so ?
You still don't get it ?

There was not enough malice in the past ?
This is somehow more efficient ?
God let you have an insight in the progress somehow to asure you of it ?
It is so efficient that you are fine with me taking the beating ?
He told you that, once this is over, something magnificent will happen that will make all of this irrelevant ?

I don't understand.

It doesn't look like you know anything.

You wonder how God speaks to me ?
He doesn't really.
I just know how to look for answers.

How could you speak yo him, possibly check my claims and such ?
You have the advantage that I don't have.
You already have one-way or two-way audio-video-link with him.
If you think that it is one-way only, think again.
Because, he can read your mind and hear your thoughts too.
He sees everything you do and knows everything that you will do.
Ask questions and look for answers.
Perhaps he doesn't want to make his answer obvious.
I wish he would do the same thing with me because he is painfully annoying with me.
Giving me answers (lies) even when I don't ask him for it and when I don't want it, by which he constantly interrupts me in my thinking process.
Which is the goal, I guess.
You have no idea what kind of torture it is, when the God himself messes with you, you curse him but he doesn't bother and there is nothing you can do about it.

But, if you are on that end, he is nice to you and you don't care about his treatment of me.
"I agreed to this", right ?

And what if I was pushed into this against my will ?

Did you agree to this ?

Perhaps, if this is not my personal Hell, this has nothing to do with making you better souls.

Perhaps it is some bet.

It could be many things.

This used to make sense, now it makes no sense at all.

All I can do is to try.
Something.
Poke around until I get some echo.

You still believe in the alien plot ?
I have no doubt that the next level of "aliens sharing technology and crap with an use of a robot" plot is alien plot to make humans more civilized, or something, in order to integrate them in galactic order.
There could be thousands of alternative, secret, plots, which will be revealed one by one, until you dig trough lies and reach God.

I don't care about them any more.
I have done enough for all of you.
It is not my fault if it showed little or no results.
Complain to God.
If you are the one of those on whom I had some influence, I ask you: "When is enough ?"

Sure, I know, when God says so.
You are too weak to dare to decide it yourself.

I understand, from your perspective, this only started.
You don't care how it is for me.
Selfishness.

Good job, God, I wonder all the time how stupid one with all these powers can be.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The aliens came and offered you technology, knowledge and stuff, right ?

I doubt that they came saying that you are killing each other too much and that they came to make some order by the use of force.
There would be no hungry children if it were so.
They would have done the same thing I did, long time ago.

Therefore, I conclude that they offered you what they offered you by means of choice.
You agreed to it.

Considering how you behaved all this time, careless of consequences, I conclude that they promised, and kept that promise, not to interfere in your choices, except as how much it is in the scope of the game you agreed to play.

How did it turn out ?

You still got the technology.

You still got the knowledge.

You still haven't got some other things, some of which (I hope) you know now that are not really necessary, that are counterproductive, and I guess that you still hope for some.

I am not sure if they promised you peace, I guess they didn't, but you got that too and you are supposed to know now that that thing is more valuable than technology and crap.

I have no doubt that wealth has a part in this too. In any form, it doesn't matter which one.
Galactic travels, etc, etc.

Are aliens knowledgeable and wise ?

Is there any indication that they did what they did, in the way that they did, because they wanted to achieve more than just helping you or giving you .... something ?

No ?

Yes ?

Could there be even more behind that than this ?

No ?

Yes ?

Could I be even right that it is not aliens at all ?

No ?

Yes ?

Could I be right that you should save me, regardless of whatever you think and have been said ?

No ?

Ok ...

It crossed my mind now that they could have asked you for something in return.
God confirmed it.
Is he lying to me ?

What could that be ?

What is it that you don't care about that you agreed to ?

Does it involve me ?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
edit:
Sure, they asked for something that is, or that you think is, extremely valuable to them.
They are not allowed to get it by force or they are not able to get that thing by force ?

So, all of this makes sense, right ?

I guess I am still a robot.
It doesn't matter if I am truly a robot or not, if people think so then it must be so.

I forgot one thing:

I have been lied all my life, people around me pretended not to know anything.
Now it is your turn.
If I am right about my God plot, which you will know by reading this, regardless of whether you believe it or not,
there are a lot of people around you now, that lie to you.
People that are on God end now.
Or, at least, that passed any intermediate alien-plot stage.
They passed at least the first one.

So .... look around you.
People are pretending around you.
You are in my place now.

P.S. sure, the thing that happened to me could never happen to you. Just laugh at it and it won't be true.

edit on 17-3-2017 by Valar God because: (no reason given)

God deleted my text, so I am writing this edit all over again.
He already did it once before, in another way.

If I am not censored, and I have no doubt that I have been in the past, and everyone knows about my God claims,
and about the impending karma that not only I mentioned but is mentioned in a lot of other places,
and if this is not my personal Hell, which you would know by reading this,
then that would mean that this stage of your rehabilitation works by fear.

I guess/believe that it is impossible to make someone a better person (soul) by force.
Direct force of some/ant kind.
That is also impossible in that other "real" world, so we are all here with that purpose.
I am an exception, I have no idea what I am doing here, what I believed is obviously not working.

If that is so, then this stage can be continued by a lot of other ways, then me sitting here, writing "gibberish".

A new world can be created, for those who refuse to change,
in which they would live in a caveman environment, or a toxic futuristic totalitarian environment,
and where the things I write they could read from some ancient/religious/mysterious/etc books/stone tablets/magic inscriptions/etc.
You could instill fear in them in a lot of other ways.
Possibilities are endless.
It is the God that is running this.

Are there other ways besides inducing empathy and instilling fear ?
I don't know, so, do you ?
So, what are you basing your decisions on ?
God's word ?
God who never lied to you ?

So, you claim that, if you save me, you would ruin this ongoing plan ?
This is the only way ?
Not to mention the future-seeing obstacles ?

Have you tried to send me a message and see what happens ?

Why are you not helping me ???????

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't understand those who write spiritual things.

Here: tinybuddha.com...

I put her as a member of The Council.

I trusted her that she is a good person.

What is it good for, when she doesn't follow her own words ?

I don't know.
I don't understand.
I don't speak evil so I will never understand it.

edit:

Anyone wonder why I am "attacking" her ?

It is kinda obvious.

She promotes spiritual values: goodness, kindness, empathy, etc., and yet she is able to watch this and do nothing.

She is a fraud.

If she truly knows, understands and believes in the things she write and say,
she would never watch anyone being in a prison-state like me, watch and do nothing.
Not only that, she pretends like it is not happening.

Like the rest of you.

If she truly knew and understood the things she write, she would never believe in the alien plot.

She was supposed to know right away what it is all about.

I knew it is God way before I figured out what you believe in.

Where does her "knowledge" comes from ?

I don't know, the same place as the script for LOST, Buffy, Got, Star Wars and other stuff comes from.

Ask them.

* The same goes for Leo and everyone else.

There is a movie describing how the unknown writer wrote the Revelation.
Sitting in a cave, next to a candle and having a vision of locusts and stuff
which he didn't know that are helicopters.
And so on.
Find that movie.

That and other things enabled me to know what is going on.
You tried to mock me with your stuff but revealed the truth to me.

So how long is this going to last ?

Apocalypse is coming ....

edit: In a lot of ways God is fooling me.

I believe, or at least I believed, that we are here to become better.

I believed to be equal, when you proved that I am not.

I concluded that I am a part of that plot.
Which I am, whatever the plot is.

So, I trusted God that his intentions are good.
I have doubts now.

I believed that there are other people involved in the plot too and that I am not the only one.

"There are more of us than you think."
Mentioned in a lot of places.

It turns out that I am alone.

WHATEVER IT IS, I am alone.

Edit:

"There are more of us than you think" - Lauren Oliver

How can you ascribe something to someone who wasn't even born when it was already well known ?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Maybe people want to help because, like you said, you are not the only one, you are not alone.
And if we are in some kind of prison system for purposes of rehabilitation that would suggest that we are all in the same boat, here for our own reasons.

Maybe most are just simply serving their time, not enjoying watching you suffer like you think.

Maybe the answers you seek will always lead to more questions.

Maybe the truth is you can't win...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Lucifer in Kevlar,
rises high above the delta
Bearing light as phosphorescence,
raining fire upon the peasants

You people

Moon reflected on the water,
kissed his wife and sleeping daughter
He drives deep into the forest,
to the pits where all the bodies
Lie in rows on one another,
brother, sister, father, mother

You people

And when I try to understand,
I taste the madness in your mind
No crime so great it can’t be hid,
with fifteen tons of cold white lime
Cold white lime

You people

Shall we never hear the birds sing?
On the barbed wire in the morning
Behold the legacy of violence,
now listen to the silence

The sheep has learned to dream,
the monkey wrote a book
Of all the fear and promises
of such a lesser God
Who fell to Earth it seems,
to gaze on his reflection,
in adoration for eternal War

No wall, no guard, no wire, no Yard
We are the perfect prisoner

And all we Need to do,
remain asleep, don't take a look behind the veil
The wheels are turning
Sometimes in my darker dreams,
I catch a glimpse of something,
a greater sense of menace
grinning back at me

Sex, War, Science, Religion

As Prophecy is shown to fail,
no man shall know the hour
or the day the blade shall fall
Searching for some newer holy grail,
we spent our lives in dream it seems to me
Now we awake and see what we have done

Each broken Generation falls,
corruption reigns beyond these walls
Some day when These vile men are torn down,
their throne destroyed
Our day will come

We all were Born as free men,
our birthright has been stolen
My Brothers, my sisters,
our victory shall be assured
Our day will come
All suffering will end
when we manifest Love as the Law
Our day will come

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Please read twice and think about it:

This poor woman has no idea she is part of your personal storyline. You suffer from several misconceptions, your real enemy is not God, aliens or "they", it is your ego.
You want to be saved
You claim to have wisdom superpowers but your logic is not working throughout all of what you write

It is not about you. You are not special. There is this part of our human existence that can be touched by "other consciousness entities", which leads to all kinds of different effects, depending on the personal bias of the one having this contact experience. Demons, ghosts, gangstalking, abductions...that's all the brains interpretation of something we don't have a working concept for.

What's happening since around the end of 2012 is more and more people get logged in to this "god consciousness", that's orgasmic bliss and utter devastation for everybody going through this.
You have to clean your laboratory (psyche) from dirty socks (emotional/psychological traumas) because you're obviously loosing it and there's a serious danger you will hurt yourself or others if you don't
Chillax!
Work on your balance, breathe, clean your laboratory and if you become stable again, maybe
You can help others
Obtain real wisdom.

But you're stuck, you know you're wrong but you keep pushing even though it's obvious you have no choice but
Capitulation

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Maybe people want to help because, like you said, you are not the only one, you are not alone.
And if we are in some kind of prison system for purposes of rehabilitation that would suggest that we are all in the same boat, here for our own reasons.

Maybe most are just simply serving their time, not enjoying watching you suffer like you think.

Maybe the answers you seek will always lead to more questions.

Maybe the truth is you can't win...

People that you are describing look depressed.

Thousands of tweet trends, EVERY DAY, ALL THE TIME,
people statuses, tweets, blogs, posts, videos, etc etc etc in which they claim to be happy,
in which they are engaged in trivial crap,
in which their grin from ear to ear,
etc etc etc, I don't have to explain this,
tells that people don't care.

People that you describe, would mostly do nothing.

You pretend like you don't know anything, and yet you do.
You disproved yourself all by yourself.

* I don't even know if I am replying to something that has soul.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Please read twice and think about it:

This poor woman has no idea she is part of your personal storyline. You suffer from several misconceptions, your real enemy is not God, aliens or "they", it is your ego.
You want to be saved
You claim to have wisdom superpowers but your logic is not working throughout all of what you write

It is not about you. You are not special. There is this part of our human existence that can be touched by "other consciousness entities", which leads to all kinds of different effects, depending on the personal bias of the one having this contact experience. Demons, ghosts, gangstalking, abductions...that's all the brains interpretation of something we don't have a working concept for.

What's happening since around the end of 2012 is more and more people get logged in to this "god consciousness", that's orgasmic bliss and utter devastation for everybody going through this.
You have to clean your laboratory (psyche) from dirty socks (emotional/psychological traumas) because you're obviously loosing it and there's a serious danger you will hurt yourself or others if you don't
Chillax!
Work on your balance, breathe, clean your laboratory and if you become stable again, maybe
You can help others
Obtain real wisdom.

But you're stuck, you know you're wrong but you keep pushing even though it's obvious you have no choice but
Capitulation

Really ?

I thought you claimed to have achieved some spiritual ..... wisdom or something .... yourself.

I my previous thread.

So ..... you are right and I am wrong ?

Because of my .... ego ?

I asked several times that you (it includes you) don't post anything here unless what I wanted.

You have no control of yourself, which is obvious by posting tens of times,
and yet you dare to come again and AGAIN write some crap.

Yes, you have a lot of credibility.

Thanks !

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It doesn't take more than a few youtube videos, to see "the concern" in people.

This one is so concerned, that he brags about his "innovation"
which consists of taking a helicopter made by someone else
and putting an engine in it, which is also made by someone else.
Not to mention numerous lies.

He is forced to do it ?

He is lying someone else, except me ?

Of course ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Cool helicopter...Imagine how fun it would be to fly that!
Thank you for sharing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join