It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a amazing video someone posted on youtube from NASA's ISS feed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think I found a rare gem. Someone posted this video so it's been out about a month or so on Youtube. There is one other video of the same thing, but a man commenting that they are multiple ufo's, but I believe what's in this video is in fact one large ship. There are some interesting features I would like to point out that suggests that it is. Just wondering what others here think. Now on to the video.

Now one would think that this is multiple UFO's. However, I don't believe that they are and here is why.. The group of 4-5 lights that pass by on the left of the video in fact have what appears to have structure around it. Ambient light from the lights themselves are lighting things up around it and it even looks like a ship mast even LOL.

I think that those lines there are flares from to much contrast, I don't know, it might be interference maybe? It is clearly separate from the passing structures. Look around the lights as they pass and you can see right angles and mast poles even. NASA had already said, that it was ice particles according to what I gather from other video commentary. So we have here the typical answer from NASA. So I am calling BS on this one that is clearly showing structure there. Everything is flowing one direction and same speed. It gets even better.... As the 4-5 lights start to leave left side, focus your eyes and attention on the right side just in front of the white/silver cylinder and below the NASA logo. Just for a split second there is a flash there. I believe that this flash is a strobe light on the hull of the craft. I thought I would throw that in as it adds more to the effect that this is one large ship passing by. Right after that flash another light comes into view same porthole size as the others. Moving same speed & same heights as others before it.

Then suddenly NASA switches the feed to show the command center. What's funny about that, the same image is on their monitor in front of the people there! That's like a statement in itself, saying it's authentic. They could have cut the feed entirely blank, but they didn't. Interesting...

If this is Ice particles then why lie? Something very strange is going on here. They don't deny the footage not being real they just want to pass it off again as ice particles, fairy dust, swamp gas etc, but what I am seeing here is a lot more than ice. I firmly believe that we're getting a glimpse here of a large craft possibly apart of the secret space command Solar Warden fleet maybe? If it isn't and it's Space-X or something else. Again, why lie? Another thing I might add if this is indeed a craft, apparently the hull is painted black or has some stealth skin on the hull. Perfect if you want to hide it in orbit and not reflect light, but have hull strobe lights so the ones in orbit can see each other. I might add that you can actually see these very fast flashes of light in the night sky I have seen them before. If there are any other night watchers viewers here I know you know what I am talking about. These light flashes are damn near everywhere in the night sky. That's pretty much all that I wanted to comment on this video and I am curious on what you all have to say. Am I seeing fairy dust, or what?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
already debunked here:twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If not ice, then could the lights have been slightly lights on the night side of the Earth in the background as the ISS (or I think it was the Space Shuttle, not the ISS) flies over it?

originally posted by: sean
Then suddenly NASA switches the feed to show the command center. What's funny about that, the same image is on their monitor in front of the people there! That's like a statement in itself, saying it's authentic. They could have cut the feed entirely blank, but they didn't. Interesting...

Wait, are you saying it is even more suspicious that they switched the camera to the mission control camera than actually just cut the feed? What makes that more suspicious? Why not just cut the feed, as they have allegedly done in the past in order to hide other alleged secrets?

And if you are going to jump to the conclusion that this could be a large stealth-skinned black-painted craft, possibly apart of the secret space command Solar Warden fleet, then you may as well entertain the idea that it was just ice or lights from the Earth below. I mean, there seems to be about the same amount of evidence for each of those scenarios (secret craft, alien craft, ice, or Earth lights) -- namely no real evidence either pro or con.

edit on 2017/3/15 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Not seeing anything on that link about it being a hoax. I see a lot of stuff, Maybe a direct link? Can you elaborate more on why it's a hoax? The feed is the same image in the command center

edit on 15-3-2017 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Well NASA said this is ICE particles was the explanation after brought up that they was UFO's. I find it strange that it switched view and shows commands center with same view. If you was insider wanting to get truth out that is a very good way to say hey guys what you just saw is in fact what we're watching here now on our screen. You know what I mean? Remember NASA is not denying this video as real and explained what the lights was. Ice particles. Well if you watched video closely as the lit up dots to the left leave view is that not right angle structures being lit up? Hell you can kind of see it just before it passes behind the silver cylinder that the ambient light is lighting up structure around the light. Not only that as I mentioned before they are all traveling same trajectory in a group same speed etc. This is not multiple objects this is one object and large one. Apparently it absorbs light on it's hull very well.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well NASA said this is ICE particles was the explanation after brought up that they was UFO's. I find it strange that it switched view and shows commands center with same view. If you was insider wanting to get truth out that is a very good way to say hey guys what you just saw is in fact what we're watching here now on our screen. You know what I mean? Remember NASA is not denying this video as real and explained what the lights was. Ice particles. Well if you watched video closely as the lit up dots to the left leave view is that not right angle structures being lit up? Hell you can kind of see it just before it passes behind the silver cylinder that the ambient light is lighting up structure around the light. Not only that as I mentioned before they are all traveling same trajectory in a group same speed etc. This is not multiple objects this is one object and large one. Apparently it absorbs light on it's hull very well.

It usually WAS ice -- water or hydrazine -- in shuttle days, live with it.

I'm not following all the contemporary ufo industry daily claims of ISS UFOs, except to make a larger observation.

Although the common explanation of shuttle UFO videos, as ice flakes, is subject to a lot of mockery nowadays, we should all realize there’s been a marked change in the visual nature of 'space UFO videos' since the shuttle stopped flying. Gone are the fleets of UFOs, the criss-cross drifting and zig-zagging of multiple objects seen on camera views.

This change has occurred since the ISS, unlike the shuttle, doesn't dump waste water, and rarely uses thrusters for attitude control. So naturally, pseudo-UFOs created by such prosaic factors on shuttle missions have ALSO stopped -- replaced by distinctive new features of the new optical systems providing continuous external views.

This fundamental qualitative shift of the appearance of 'space UFOs' that coincides with a fundamental technological change of spacecraft routine operations seems to me to a powerful argument that the videos are CAUSED by the technological features of whichever spacecraft was carrying the cameras.

If the videos were caused by factors external to the spacecraft [such as alien vehicles], why have they visually changed so dramatically?

www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another mind boggling thing. You would think NASA would have some good cams. Like wow It's like we're seeing 1960's black and white. Artifacts, interference, high contrast. Maybe that's part of hiding what's going on up there a little easier? Oh look just another high contrast white dot flying by. I still say even though there is horrible camera footage here, that there is structure there you can see it around the lights. Don't focus directly on the light dots but around them if you have a hard time seeing it. It even looks like a mast on a ship at one point lol. Very strange for Ice particles wouldn't you say? Not to mention there just so happens to be very bright strobe light caught in the film on the right side just as the left lights leave. Then another white dot comes in same size etc. Weird.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wish I knew what exact mission this was so we can pull up all the data on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

IMO, thats a pretty damning video of something flying in formation. It could be part of a single craft because none of them deviate from their location relative to the others. They stay perfectly in formation from each other.

However, this does not necessarily mean aliens. I am of the belief that our super powers and true rulers are already in orbit. So this could have been one of their vessels.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

It usually WAS ice -- water or hydrazine -- in shuttle days, live with it.

I'm not following all the contemporary ufo industry daily claims of ISS UFOs, except to make a larger observation.

Although the common explanation of shuttle UFO videos, as ice flakes, is subject to a lot of mockery nowadays, we should all realize there’s been a marked change in the visual nature of 'space UFO videos' since the shuttle stopped flying. Gone are the fleets of UFOs, the criss-cross drifting and zig-zagging of multiple objects seen on camera views.

This change has occurred since the ISS, unlike the shuttle, doesn't dump waste water, and rarely uses thrusters for attitude control. So naturally, pseudo-UFOs created by such prosaic factors on shuttle missions have ALSO stopped -- replaced by distinctive new features of the new optical systems providing continuous external views.

This fundamental qualitative shift of the appearance of 'space UFOs' that coincides with a fundamental technological change of spacecraft routine operations seems to me to a powerful argument that the videos are CAUSED by the technological features of whichever spacecraft was carrying the cameras.

If the videos were caused by factors external to the spacecraft [such as alien vehicles], why have they visually changed so dramatically?

www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

Of course it can be anything. Just saying that there is a lot of info out there that sugest's a secret space fleet. The other vids on youtube were suggesting this was showing multiple ufo's being seen here. I wanted to drive home that this is not what i'm seeing. There is structure there and lo and behold a strobe light caught in the image too. Look at the group of lights really show it a lot. NASA explained this was ice particles. If it is a secret space vehicle of some sort, I just wanted to bring up the point that if this is a craft, then the hull of it is painted black and doesn't reflect light well. They all sort of look like port holes to me. Am I crazy to suggest this is one object we're seeing here? If you had a stealthy black painted craft in space you would have strobe lights on it. My explanation fits the bill. If this is a large object and it really looks that way, then NASA has lied. Government lies all the time it's one of their favorite skills.
If it's something they can't talk about then say just that don't tell me that some astronaut just wiped his *** and some big 50ft ice block is coming into view of where they are working on machinery and it's radiated and giving off it's own light source..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
THIS VIDEO WAS DISCUSSED HERE ON ATS LESS THAN 1 MONTH AGO. HERE IS THE LINK.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Very interesting video.
Ice crystals/particles, I don't know about that. I'm not to familiar with space ice and its appearance on camera.

Nonetheless a very interesting video.

Another nice surprise here is that there have been quite a few UFO threads posted over the last few days.
It's great seeing ATS finally returning back to normal, with some very constructive comments being posted across those threads.

Then again it's usually only the same 2 or 3 members that attempt to belittle every UFO/alien OP.
Odd that either of them have been on ATS the past few days...and very welcoming.

Again, it's great seeing more of these types of threads being posted.

Keep it up OP!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

IMO, thats a pretty damning video of something flying in formation. It could be part of a single craft because none of them deviate from their location relative to the others. They stay perfectly in formation from each other.

However, this does not necessarily mean aliens. I am of the belief that our super powers and true rulers are already in orbit. So this could have been one of their vessels.

Thanks at least one of ya agree LOL. This appears to me to be one large (something) not multiple objects. I agree look at the last 2 lights in the 4-5 group, they are directly above each and do not move at all & travel same trajectory and as you said they do not deviate from one another. You would think that they would tumbling about each other and colliding. That also bring up another point, don't objects close proximity to each other in space join up like a magnet does? Just reminds me of some videos of astronauts in space doing things and playing around with water and objects. The thing that bothers me is that NASA lies and says this is ice particles when it clearly is not. Maybe an ice asteroid, but not a particle lol

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow amazing lol. I'll go through that and read it, but right off the bat I notice that the OP of that thread is basically relaying what others have said about it. It seems others have found interest in this video. I normally don't do this, but this footage something stand out about it. The main reason I wanted to bring this up is that it doesn't appear to me as multiple multi ufo, but one large object. After viewing it you can see understand my argument as I also mention the strobe light theory as that is exactly what it looks like to me. If it is a strobe light then it ain't ice particles. I am convinced though it is one large object you can see ambient light around the lights showing structure and off in top left corner just as the lights leave you can see a perpendicular cross shape that even looks like a mast like a battle ship would have.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

damn, after closer inspection, it does appear that the two that look like part of column do in fact deviate from one another. As they enter view in the left part of the screen, you will notice that the top light has gone further head than the bottom one. Is still possible they were part of a series of craft though.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

You remember when ice crystals were all swirling around and tumbling? Why do these not do so? There seems to be a good depth of field to the camera view as the lights move out behind the ISS, so the old "ice crystal" explanation seems a bit of a stretch.

Why do they seem to move in a united, orderly fashion and why does it seem, as stated in the OP, that there is a faint structures which can represent a very large, solid body to which they are attached?

Sorta reminds me of the huge Phoenix UFO of 1997 that you and officials never have admitted to exiting.

www.iheart.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

damn, after closer inspection, it does appear that the two that look like part of column do in fact deviate from one another. As they enter view in the left part of the screen, you will notice that the top light has gone further head than the bottom one. Is still possible they were part of a series of craft though.

I think I see what you're saying. Either the top or bottom has moved. It seems the bottom light seems further back than the top one as they are just about to leave out of view. It's possible we're now seeing it at a different angle than viewing it on the right side as it just comes into view. as fast as it is moving an object that large would think would be out quite a ways from the cylinder there. It's seems massive. We're not seeing everything so it could be heading out away and not actually moving perfectly adjacent to the the silver/white stationary object. The machinery in view could be smaller then we think, not sure the size of things we're looking at. Hard to say what it is. Kind of wacky camera view. Keeping an eyes on some machinery or leakage there who knows. If that is a large object how far you think it might be out away? It's hard to judge depth without having a scale or some reference.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ice particles all lit of makes sense, but the ambient light around the lights is showing structure. Unless that is camera motion blur. That wouldn't explain blur in front of the light before the light passed that point though. Motion blur with a tail, but a tail in front of the light in the same direction it's moving? lol You see how I believe this is a one object? Oh well I think it's bed time for me. You all have a good night

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Another mind boggling thing. You would think NASA would have some good cams. Like wow It's like we're seeing 1960's black and white. Artifacts, interference, high contrast. Maybe that's part of hiding what's going on up there a little easier? Oh look just another high contrast white dot flying by.....

NASA has always had -- and released -- better camera views, it's the UFO industry that conceals them from their target audience since the much clearer images make it pretty clear the stuff is ordinary spaceflight stuff. Plus the crews often had direct eyeball views and could use their depth perception to determine the stuff was close and small and sunlit. So the hucksters confront that evidence by just arguing all the witnesses are lying.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: JimOberg

You remember when ice crystals were all swirling around and tumbling? Why do these not do so? ....

I was trying to make clear that there are not any 'ice flake' pseudo-UFOs these days because the station doesn't dump or leak fluids. Sorry I didn't get that across.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join