It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would U.S. intelligence reveal alien activity to Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
"If" there is aliens, Trump's security clearance would not be even close to that level of need to know intel.

Trump must be the President most kept out of the loop since the creation of this country.

Wouldnt be surprise if the nuclear codes they gave him were phony.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I suppose you could look at it this way also

Would U.S. intelligence reveal Trump activity to Aliens

Either way maybe let us "The People" know first

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If he has security clearance, yes. If he doesn't, then no. Presidents wouldn't have clearance at that level, they would get the standard security clearances that all presidents get, unless they happen to be president when the "phenomenon" is first investigated.

Unless the President's boys or one of their goons fibbed, there are only a few Presidents (about 1-2 max) that know the answer to this question.

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction, could we handle that not only are aliens are real, but they come to Earth to hunt and eat us like livestock and there are already an unknown amount among us now doing exactly that.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
If he has security clearance, yes. If he doesn't, then no. Presidents wouldn't have clearance at that level, they would get the standard security clearances that all presidents get, unless they happen to be president when the "phenomenon" is first investigated.

Unless the President's boys or one of their goons fibbed, there are only a few Presidents (about 1-2 max) that know the answer to this question.

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction, could we handle that not only are aliens are real, but they come to Earth to hunt and eat us like livestock and there are already an unknown amount among us now doing exactly that.

I highly doubt that aliens with interstellar flight capabilities would come here to snack on humans. We're not even a good source of meat.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: schuyler

Your avatar is terrible to look at. I miss your old one.

Agree. I speed past it when I see it. I try to read the post but it's just there, staring at me on the lefthand side creeping me out.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Trump is an alien....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Would U.S. intelligence reveal alien activity to Trump?

Oooh Hell No!!! he'd immediately send out a tweet,half the population would go into an irrational panic , the other half would think he was bull schtting , just because he is Trump.

No way it would be awesome!

"Just heard aliens exist. Terrible pilots. Have you seen them? They crash all over the place, worst pilots ever." @therealdonaldtrump

I respect the president so hopefully that is just a bit of fun, non partisan, humor for everyone. If not my apologies.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

He is a 'temp' employee who will eventually leave... So no... Not a high enough clearance long term... Nope

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Maybe part of the plan is to tell the public, the CIA has kept it hidden for many years...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sansanoy

Agree. I speed past it when I see it. I try to read the post but it's just there, staring at me on the lefthand side creeping me out.

Are you two triggered? Do you need a safe space away from offensive avatars? I'll be sure and consult you next time I change it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wonder how rich you would have to be to be let into the secret also. I would imagine the top billionaires have probably found out through word of mouth.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Sansanoy

Are you two triggered? Do you need a safe space away from offensive avatars? I'll be sure and consult you next time I change it.

Yes. That thing is trying to steal my soul.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
most likely they have stopped briefing presidents a long while ago.
probably they never really did

<< 1   >>

join