It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would U.S. intelligence reveal alien activity to Trump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this post belongs here, since it could be political.

But, if aliens are indeed here. Or the government has knowledge of them. Would they tell Trump, knowing his unpredictable character?
Would they hold it from some presidents completely?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

FYI..U.S. Intelligence is mad at President Trump. They became anti-Trumpers when he said in a 2016 debate that, "As President, they will do what I tell them to do!"

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Aliens aren't real. It's a distraction from super-weaponry created by humans.

/unpopular opinion

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Aliens are disinfo.

Now you want to talk hyper-dimensional....I'm your huckleberry.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That really begs the question of what the intelligence agencies know. It may be only compartmentalized military knowledge. We now, for example, that J Edgar Hoover had heard about "crashed saucers" and wanted in on the action. We have a memo from him to that effect. There is no indication that anyone granted his request. Generally speaking I would suggest to you that presidents are told very little. One reason is that they are temporary help. presidents come and go and the civil service remains for generations. I suspect the only presidents that were told were Eisenhower and Nixon, ad Nixon only because he was Veep when Eisenhower was POTUS. And Eisenhower because he was the first, and the military still saw him as a 5-star who won WW II. We have unsubstantiated "stories" about both men. Eisenhower had a "dentist appointment" in 1954 where he may have been told as explained here. And Nixon and Jackie Gleason may have observed something as explained here.. We have has presidents express interest, including Carter, Ford, and Clinton, but there is no compelling evidence that they were told anything of substance.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Your avatar is terrible to look at. I miss your old one.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Hell, no! You know he would want to see it first hand and expose it! Even if they don't come to him, I can bet before his term is up, he'll be asking to visit Area 51, and any documents on Roswell. If they refuse, you can definitely count on a tweet! I can bet the guardians of this information have been nervous since Trump took office!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If you refer to my first post, Trump asking to see Area 51 is like asking to snoop around the Nuclear Arms Systems for a bit.

We have anti-gravity.
We have bombs that can blow up the planet; the Universe if necessary.
We can probably teleport non-living matter; teleporting drones inevitably.
We can turn things insanely large invisible, and have radar systems that detect things with particles.
We have nano tech / weather tech / Bio-tech
We have an insane amount of weapon of mass destruction that deal with frequencies.
We have started forcefields.

If you Google it enough, you'll find variant physically practical Lightsaber models with several Mark designs.

Welcome to the future; we are the aliens. Time to stop waiting and "go get them".
edit on 15-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think President Trump already knows a great deal about the subject. Think of the people he has been able to converse with all of these years. Possible that they could (or would) not tell him what he probably already knows or has heard. I find it an interesting premise.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Trump ever found out about Aliens hes apt to want to build a wall around them.

Dont think "They" would give Trump anything but orders really.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Trump ever found out about Aliens hes apt to want to build a wall around them.

Dont think "They" would give Trump anything but orders really.

He'd have to build a dome. Let's not give him any ideas.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I suppose it would also depend on the level of alien activity om earth. Was it a long time ago and we have some tech. Are they visiting now. Are the abducting people.
Someone brought up a good point that perhaps very little presidents have been made aware.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
He may have all the secrets because I read on here that Trump is a time traveler.
It was fun to read, but a little out there.
I dismissed it.

Now, not so sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Trump gets "debriefed" on the aliens while he's in the checkout line at the grocery store.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Four of our world leaders are from another planet and are technically ET but Trump isn't one of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No, and they never will either. He has a big mouth and zero filter. That is the opposite of the kind of person "in the know."

The last President to be let in on it was Reagan, IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
Not sure if this post belongs here, since it could be political.

But, if aliens are indeed here. Or the government has knowledge of them. Would they tell Trump, knowing his unpredictable character?
Would they hold it from some presidents completely?

I don't know the answer - this is a good question, if I were to bet on it, I would think the President wouldn't be told about this. Some presidents even tried to look into this issue but were stonewalled. Also, I have heard the intelligence agencies think of themselves as the "permanent government" and think of presidents as "temporary" and not privy to all classified information.
edit on 15pmWed, 15 Mar 2017 22:06:01 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Would U.S. intelligence reveal alien activity to Trump?

Oooh Hell No!!! he'd immediately send out a tweet,half the population would go into an irrational panic , the other half would think he was bull schtting , just because he is Trump.

How a president handle a disclosure is perhaps as important as the reality of the disclosure itself.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
NOPE! And a dumb question. No offense meant to the OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nah.. he was told all about the super wonderful and oh so helpful beings from another dimension though. My mother says demons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join