It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge in Hawaii Has blocked Travel Ban Hours before it is to Take Effect

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: allsee4eye

MY QUESTION IS THIS WHY THE HECK IF SAUDI ARABIA IS SO RICH AND A BASTION OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE NOT TAKING IN THE FIRST ONE OF THESE REFUGEES ?

Real question is, if Trump was truly concerned about terrorism, why is SA not on the list?

I suspect politics plays a huge roll and Trump thinks he can get away with banning others from others in the Middle East.

Why should they be on the list ???

Got any proof they have terrorists ???

I don't even know where to start with this. So you think it's ok for the countries currently on the list to be there, but not SA? Google wahhabism, 9/11 Saudi links, and war in Yemen then come back. Americans are not dying in America because of the countries on the ban list. Simple.

The cult is getting scary now.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: allsee4eye

MY QUESTION IS THIS WHY THE HECK IF SAUDI ARABIA IS SO RICH AND A BASTION OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE NOT TAKING IN THE FIRST ONE OF THESE REFUGEES ?

Real question is, if Trump was truly concerned about terrorism, why is SA not on the list?

I suspect politics plays a huge roll and Trump thinks he can get away with banning others from others in the Middle East.

Why should they be on the list ???

Got any proof they have terrorists ???

I don't even know where to start with this. So you think it's ok for the countries currently on the list to be there, but not SA? Google wahhabism, 9/11 Saudi links, and war in Yemen then come back. Americans are not dying in America because of the countries on the ban list. Simple.

The cult is getting scary now.

There are also most likely some political motivators, but the main reason is Saudi Arabia has a very solid government that makes it difficult for ISIS to swoop in and recruit disenfranchised masses.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
...and so we come full circle. After the Supreme Court rebuked the lower courts and lifted their stays on the travel ban, the Ag of Hawaii STILL challenged the implementation.

This time the courts rejected the challenge to Trump's implementation of the ban and it stands as is.

thehill.com...

edit on 9/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 29  30  31   >>

join