It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch (ipsos) exit polls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here are the Ipsos exit polls. they are always highly representative for the final score.

Exit polls

Its in dutch, but the graphics say it all

VVD is the ruling party, in a coalition with PVDA. VVD have won again while the PVDA sufferd a dramatic loss.
Geert Wilders PVV only 19 seats.

edit on 15-3-2017 by Felicio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here comes another buttrape for the next upcoming four years... and not even with vaseline. For the people outside The Netherlands you can compare the VVD with Hillary Clinton. They both love to lie and be corrupt. Glad i didn't vote for this circus. Even if i wanted too i couldn't. I lost my ID

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Trump effect.
The whole world could see now for a while what happens, if you let lunatic, megalomaniac loudmouths come into power.
No reason to be as stupid as the former USA(or Turkey), which works now as a bad example for the European countries that vote after they saw and see what happens with Clowns like Trump or Erdogan in power!

Thanks to the wannabe dictators for taking the role as a bad example for the rest of the sane world.

Well voted, Netherlands!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, but TV told the world that Hilary would win too.

I don't buy into those polls after the US election. It's just more media manipulation of the public sentiment.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is a major win for sanity and a loss for populism. Lets hope we are a guide to the rest of Europe.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

This poll is done by Ipsos and are always higly representative. Its an indepent institute...the media has no part in this, other then showing their results. This is not the USA

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Felicio
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is a major win for sanity and a loss for populism. Lets hope we are a guide to the rest of Europe.

Oh yeah let's open up the borders. Let more terrorists in and let the government lie and screw us over just like they've been doing for the last 30 years. You people who voted for VVD are just as disgusting and mentally challenged as the Hillary voters in the US

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Whatever dude

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Felicio

The real results will be in soon, lets see how these exit polls hold up.

In a setback for Dutch firebrand Geert Wilders, and perhaps the entire European populist movement, the first Dutch exit polls from today's general election which resulted in a record 82% turnout, are out and his PVV, or Freedom Party, has only won 19 seats, tied with the Christian Democrats and Democrats 66 party, both of which also got 19 seats; the outcome is in line with polls that were predicting a sharp drop off in support for Wilders in recent days. The result will likely be a disappointment for Wilder whose Freedom Party took 24 seats in 2010. As for the winner: prime minister Mark Rutte's VVD, or Liberal Party, with 31 seats.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
PVDA are the hard core SJW types.

They suffered a humiliating defeat.

The tide has turned.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Says a lot about the IQ levels there.
A shameful endorsement for a once great country, pity they're so blind to reality that they'd prefer to throw their heritage, history and culture into the garbage so they can appease the most supremacist, hateful, intolerant ideology on the planet. Shame on those voters, shame on those politicians.
Bye Europe, you had a good run. Islams turn now, but it's not all bad, look at how awesome and amazing and loving and peaceful and progressive EVERY SINGLE Islamic nation on earth is. I mean, why wouldn't you want that for your own country?

Low IQ anyone?

(Yes I understand this is not a vote about wether to allow an Islamic takeover. But it is really, wait and see.
edit on 15 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Dude almost all the major parties here are SJW types... its how we roll.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's basically Wilders party vs the Pro-EU traitors.

I hope the people of the Netherlands decide to retake their country from the corporate Globalists.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
An actual photo from a polling place in the Netherlands today.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

"Yes I understand this is not a vote about wether to allow an Islamic takeover. But it is really, wait and see."

you go and wait, while we progress...dont you worry though, we will welcome you with open arms once you are out of your circle thinking

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

We handled that dude, dont you worry your tight butt over it

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
An actual photo from a polling place in the Netherlands today.

This is what the VVD voters want. More immigrants. Let's hug them all!! Shame on all them voters. They represent what is wrong with the world today. A lack off cojones to embrace change for the better.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You know what people did right? This might shock you...people went over there and simply asked them to take the flag and sh*t down. and you know what? they did.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You know what people did right? This might shock you...people went over there and simply asked them to take the flag and sh*t down. and you know what? they did.

It's not about that what i'm talking about. I'm talking about the integration that has failed with those type of people. I have an immigrant background. But it's people like them who give all the immigrants a bad name. And the VVD just wants to let more in like that stupid %€#@$ Merkel. It's political parties like that who are gonne be everybody's downfall. To bad you all got your head up your arses to see that

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1

It's not about that what i'm talking about. I'm talking about the integration that has failed with those type of people. I have an immigrant background. But it's people like them who give all the immigrants a bad name. And the VVD just wants to let more in like that stupid %€#@$ Merkel. It's political parties like that who are gonne be everybody's downfall. To bad you all got your head up your arses to see that

Dude, popsicles make more sense then you. Its people like Geert WIlders who give immigrants a bad name.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join