It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone operators outnumber any other type of Air Force pilot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

That's terrifying to me. Yes I have been watching the swarm testing. And I think it's not a great idea. But hey, I'm old.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

I cringe at the thought that only lower IQ wielders aim their sites on drone operation.

Who else would fancy destruction by their own hands?

Anyone with an IQ over 85 would not be employed...MHO

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Enough with the personal attacks and incivility. Back on topic without all of the drama. Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

The only reason your company is supplying Intel to marines is because they aren't tasked with it , and don't have a budget allocated to it. But if that's what your good at, good for you. As long as you aren't sending our guys in blind. I saw quite a.bit of that sh#t , because some nerd couldn't hack a GSM phone service....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: MacK80

The only reason your company is supplying Intel to marines is because they aren't tasked with it , and don't have a budget allocated to it. But if that's what your good at, good for you. As long as you aren't sending our guys in blind. I saw quite a.bit of that sh#t , because some nerd couldn't hack a GSM phone service....

The overhead to actually run my algorithm is absurdly cheap, they don't own it because it's patented, and you are just wrong, not only do they have budget for it, but in addition to tax credits, the Government financially supports the company.

The real reason is because owning the company would be too obvious. AT&T owns it instead; but how much different is that really?

Edit: My location data is just recent location within x minutes; not sure what going in blind means, the only intel I have is where people recently were, nothing else. It is specific all the way to what room though. My assumption is the Government uses MANY companies like mine for their intel.
edit on 15-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

In 2015 the Pentagon was pushing the Air Force to increase to 65 orbits a day. That's 260 aircraft flying a day. Each orbit, optimally, has a 10:1 people to aircraft ratio (that's operators, and ground crew), with 8.5:1 in an emergency. The Air Force was pushing back, trying for 62 orbits, with a 60 day global reaction force, and was at less than 8:1 people to aircraft.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

What I meant with chill down was don´t call people assholes. Also, you are preaching to the wrong one.

Will your country be able to support its own defense?

No, one big reason being, we are not really allowed to. Ask your government why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join