It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who sold these weapons ? What are these weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You can always track arms, by manufacturer to find country of origin... that does not mean a deal was made directly however as there is plenty of arms smuggling of course under the radar smuggling is highly doubtful at any time to be perfectly honest; unless they have been procured via home invasion or something of that nature or stock piled in some weird local extremeist militia; like the Waco Branch Davidians and other groups apt to do the same nonsense.

Of course; some police forces have freaking automatic weapons and rocket launchers ffs so they can also be included in such extremist militia nonsense.

Talk about paranoid.

I would take the "black guy" role any day as such dumb horror ensued; at least the nonsense would be over quick in such a case... no ima fight every day struggle in an entire world of zombies cause man is that some living.

People like to sell fear and at a premium... sorry no sale, not interested.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Was there a mosque nearby?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I just came across a vid of a cash of weapons ...."Enough for a small war or little coup: 10,000+ of firearms seized by Spanish police & Europol"

Can you tell me what all these are ? Where did they come from ? Who were they for ?
This is another link www.europol.europa.eu...

I sadly believe this is nothing. No real success.
I guess while they caught this one charge, 10 others, maybe bigger ones, arrived at their destinations.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

President Obama let an Arms Dealer go free in October 2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: the2ofusr1

President Obama let an Arms Dealer go free in October 2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who was Barry protecting? HRC?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I recall ATS members and Conservative media saying so. At that point in time, the GOP/Republicans were in full-wimp mode. No statements from any of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join