It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bucket List Destinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Ooh me too. I would love to travel all over Egypt. I tried to focus on all natural wonders in this thread, I think I'm going to make another one that focuses on places like this.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hopefully I can send you pictures next year.

Ah yes the pictures of Myself and Augustus sipping umbrella drinks on a beach. Just after he realized that no Bora Bora trip would be complete without a guy to hold your beer when you say, "hold my beer and watch this".

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor Maine is a pretty spectacular place. You have to hike to most destinations, but the views are amazing and never seem to get old.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Ah yes the pictures of Myself and Augustus sipping umbrella drinks on a beach. Just after he realized that no Bora Bora trip would be complete without a guy to hold your beer when you say, "hold my beer and watch this".

Bring a first aid kit while you're at it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude

Bring a first aid kit while you're at it.

Yup, roll of duct tape and pint of woodford. Redneck first aid, with a nice twist.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I may intentionally injure myself.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There are so many places I'd like to visit. I love to explore this world and traveling is a great way to get to know new things. I like countries with interesting history. My favorite country is Italy. This spring I am going to spend a few days in Toskana. I booked tickets 2 months ago on uk.lowcost.club/ on affordable price. I am so excited. My flight day is 27 April. Next stop are Rome and Bulgaria, .

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My bucket list ... Finding that damn Ice Wall, and Agartha aka Paradise inside Middle Earth.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Darn, I forgot to add the Smurf's Village!

Who wouldn't want to visit the Smurfs?? haha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join