It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You want a good laugh ?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Vid interview of former CIA talks about what he sees and what other agents are telling him

Former CIA Station Chief Scott Uehlinger says the 2016 Presidential Election put “America in totally unknown territory.” Uehlinger explains, “I lived in countries like Azerbaijan, Moldova and Kosovo. These were rough and tumble places where this was my bread and butter. There was always a Prime Minister or a head of state that was using intelligence services to embarrass or frame or destroy members of the opposition party. This is something I have seen time and time again. This is something I have had to collect intelligence on time and time and time again, and I think this kind of gives me a unique perspective into what is going on in the United States right now. I have seen this all before, but we also have to remember that this has never been here before. This is something new for Americans and, unfortunately, it’s not really new for me.
usawatchdog.com...

edit on 15-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The latest George Webbs vid is out and he mentions the connections .

<< 1   >>

join