It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexa can “Neither Confirm, Nor Deny” it's connected to the CIA…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Alexa can “Neither Confirm Nor Deny” it's connected to the CIA.. and I think we all know what that means ...

But then the woman asks: "Alexa, are you connected to the CIA?" The device lights up as it does when it is about to answer, but then stays silent.

An Amazon spokesperson has now confirmed Alexa's silence was just a "technical glitch." and has updatied its software

Conversely, Google Home device is "Not Sure"

You will have too excuse Google for flaunting the idiocy...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

Well, if she told you, she'd gave to kill you, so...

ETA: great gathering of videos you have there. Watching now. I just couldn't resist the reply.
edit on 14-3-2017 by CantStandIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Sorry, but which serious person would put such a spying device into his home, thinking that all the listening agencies wouldn´t listen???
That´s what that whole spying stuff is made for!
No asking the spying device needed, some seconds of self thinking should be enough, to not put such a device into your private space.
Orwell rotates in his grave, speeding up!

edit on 14 3 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

There was a thread about this last week. When I ask her if she is connected to the CIA, she says, "yes I am connected to the internet". So in other words, your laptop, PC, game Console, they are all connected to the CIA. Anything connected to the internet is.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I literally have nothing to hide, boring life. So if the CIA wants to listen in, let em. They are going to be put to sleep with boredom. Of coarse I am now going to get Connect for my XBOX1, that is the ultimate spy device if you have it active. I like to be able to instantly get my info, simply by asking a question though, so mine will be on.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join