It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Issues Order to Begin Reorganizing Our Federal Government.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This dude is addicted to EO's! Didn't conservatives and Trump criticize Obama's use of EO's?

Again trying to find a negative hahaha you have been beaten my friend just admit it Trump is your god.
edit on 14-3-2017 by muSSang because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

This dude is addicted to EO's! Didn't conservatives and Trump criticize Obama's use of EO's?

Obama provided the road map and anyone with a half of brain knew this would be the new way of getting things done with future presidents.

Our foreign policy is something I am so far not to pleased with.. Troops to Syria and more Mid-East B.S. but so far domestically Trump gets my nod. I figure in another 4 months (6 month in office) a clearer picture will emerge on the direction the country is headed but so far WTG Trump (except for the foreign policy stuff). I just hope he lives long enough to see his deeds come to fruition.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's almost as if when Mother Theresa and Princess Diana died within a few days of each other in 1997, some of mans "good karma" was lost too.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Expect some pushback from said agencies. I also expect there will be some fireworks as people watch their lucrative funding go down the proverbial drain.

We have EPA guys/gals marching around their building in protest of a planned 27% budget cut coming for 2018. I didn't know that OUR EMPLOYEES in the Federal Government were allowed to conduct work slow-downs like this.

From what I heard this one EPA marcher say to the TV reporter, they really don't do too much anyway. One tank car derailment last Fall. They cleaned up the sludge. (yawn....)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

He is absolutely correct on this:

“There is duplication and redundancy everywhere

Every duplicitous office, every redundant overreach
costs tax payers millions of dollars, people should be leaping
in the streets over the idea of less taxes.

edit on 14-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The " United States " I was Born in , Circa Mid 1950's , now seems to me to have been a Different Universe Entirely . I often wonder sometimes if the U.S. moved into an Alternate Reality sometime in the late 1980's , or is it just Old Age Messing with Me Ed ?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
All us Libertarians just gave a curt nod of approval. Now it's a waiting game of whether or not anything actually comes of it, because you know full well Democrats aren't going to be the only ones looking to stonewall downsizing.

I'm on a we'll see.

As in -- who's left in place.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Should do an audit of the military if they wanna save money.
edit on 14-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Now to end the FED and the IRS. If those two things happen, then Trump will be the best pres in 100 years. All the negatives up till then will be null and void.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Wasn't there an investigative reporter found dead after reporting that the military under Bill Clinton was paying $2,000 for toilet seats and $500 per hammer?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That time frame is about right, before elites were freely able to buy off politicians to push their greedy agendas. The problem is Trump was funded by Wall Street Billionaire Robert Mercer who helped Citizens United become a thing and Trump also had one of the creators of CU apart of his campaign staff (wonder if he's still apart of the team) so I wouldn't count on Trump getting money out of politics, like ever.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: Swills

Again trying to find a negative hahaha you have been beaten my friend just admit it Trump is your god.

It sure was a negative when Obama did it. The cries of abuse all because it was the only way he could get anything done when the GOP constantly stone walled him. But now you praise YOUR god for it and the funny thing is he doesn't need to push all these EO's because he has the GOP controlled govt to back him. He does it because it makes him feel strong. Trump is a very emotional baby man.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't see any order that begins anything. I see an EO ordering that departments write up "plans."

Awesome.

Now what?

edit on 3/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

All presidents had their own EO's, Obama didn't pave the way for it. Obama had to use his because the GOP, with their stone walling and bragging about NOT working with him, gave him no other choice.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

All presidents had their own EO's, Obama didn't pave the way for it. Obama had to use his because the GOP, with their stone walling and bragging about NOT working with him, gave him no other choice.

While that is true after the first 2 years in office and after Obama's regime lost the house and senate majority. Trump can't even get his cabinet filled with all the bicker and blocking from both his own party's rinos and the leftover democrats.

I think he is on a mission to prove to the citizens that he is trying to keep some, if not most, of his campaign promises.. I doubt he has a whole lot of patience to wait on bureaucratic bickering and obstructionism considering he is used to giving orders and seeing results in business.

I kinda hope this whole government thingy does not grind the sharp pointy ends off his thoughts and programs that he wants the country to head... But we will see...

As far as I am concerned it should be a no brainer about getting rid of duplicate agencies and stream lining government to be more responsive and cost effective.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
As a retired federal employee with 30 years...

I agree that the government needs a serious overhauling.... many federal agencies do the the exact same thing, but spend millions and millions on stuff that cold be consolidated.

I am not a Trump supporter, but I know this is a step in a right direction,,, the government wastes tons of money on duplicity because a lot of federal agencies refuse to cooperate with each other.

He could make a very strong statement about the abuse and waste of taxpayers money. Looks like he is off to a good start on that part.....if he can avoid the lobbyist who permeate the government, he might be successful, but they are deeply entrenched in DC politics.

What you are now beginning to see is how a business man runs a country, instead of the status quo that has been going on for decades.

Like I said before... it is going to be a wild ride,,,,
edit on R292017-03-14T03:29:27-05:00k293Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
A president who is actually keeping his word.The left must be in utter confusion as this is hope and change in reality as opposed to complete lies.

Yep hence the reason the liberal media is in shambles. Not only were they wrong about him losing, but then goes on to fulfill promise after promise. For Trump supporters he's a dream come true. To the left he is their worst nightmare.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Dude, I think your basket of deflections is getting low!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Pebble for President!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Expect some pushback from said agencies. I also expect there will be some fireworks as people watch their lucrative funding go down the proverbial drain.

Expect that push back to take the form of sob stories and accusation of racism and persecution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join