It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Feed Goes Dead As Obamacare Victims Begin Speaking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So CNN has Trump on TV explaining how ObamaCare is a disaster.

Then he has a guest explain how her family got a triple increase for insurance.

Then to the amazement of everybody, the CNN feed from the White House goes blank.

The CNN host was bedazzled.

Tweets tell the story: ..
THEY DID IT AGAIN: CNN Feed Goes Dead As Obamacare Victims Begin Speaking

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenI'd love to see Trump ban CNN from any and all White House activity...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Do any of our current members of ATS experienced a disadvantage with Obamacare? I live in another country so I cannot really comment but I would be interested to know if it has been a detriment to your lives and businesses.

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised?
This is CNN.

+83 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll provide historic context without a CNN feed.

2012 monthly premium $252 -- had 16 plans from which to choose
2016 monthly premium $502 -- had four plans from which to choose
*2017 quoted monthly premium $1,063 -- had two plans from which to choose

*Now without health insurance.

At this point I don't even care what is going on with health insurance. It will NEVER be what it was before the Democrats foisted this house of cards onto us.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This is my shocked face.

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why do people still watch them?
It honestly comes across like their not even trying to report balanced unbiased news anymore

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is anyone really surprised? This is CNN.
Fake news with fake technical difficulties .

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
CNN goes CNN.
Meanwhile Trumps hair looks a little more awesome every day.
edit on 2017-03-13T21:15:21-05:002201713America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Standard operating procedure for them! As soon as truth rears its head, they slap it down...electronically.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

We just lost the tape from the White House!

How? It was in the tape player and playing ... and you lost it?

Lol.

What an absolutely stupid thing to say! Are they still using tapes. What, no hard drives?

That is just so pathetic

Wake up America. Rise and shine. Time to get the sleep out of your eyes and look around.

If you want a system that works, just look around at other countries such as Australia. Ours works!

I pay $6.20 for any script. And ... if I use a lot of scripts, it gets to a point where I pay nothing!

Need a hospital in an emergency ... no one asks me if I am covered. I am.

P

link   

I don't think it is related. If Obamacare is a disaster, Trumpcare is a nightmare of incredible proportions. It has a fee/fine for coverage gap. It will increase the number of uninsured. It will decrease the number of people on medicaid that deserve it. It will raise costs incredibly.

+9 more 
link   
The CNN anchor was picking his nose while the tape was running and when the feed went dead, they got him on the tail end to the pick lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I don't think it is related. If Obamacare is a disaster, Trumpcare is a nightmare of incredible proportions. It has a fee/fine for coverage gap. It will increase the number of uninsured. It will decrease the number of people on medicaid that deserve it. It will raise costs incredibly.

For once I agree with you. Trump should let Obamacare collapse. After this, the Republicans will own that crap.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharparrow

I was a citizen of the US and then became a subject when told what I had to spend money on in order to remain law abiding as well as buying extras that I wouldn't personally use like prenatal care and drug rehab in order to subsidize others.

In polite circles that might be called involuntary servitude. But you probably want more specific examples of lowered coverage with higher premiums and deductibles. Which was a universal experience. Along with the lack of answering as to how would anyone who received subsidized premiums would ever afford the astronomical deductible in order to actually receive any medical care.

Just my two pennies, but maybe running through the amendment process in order to have a new federal power than a simple majority vote to grant would be a good idea...like what is supposed to happen.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have excellent healthcare through my union, girlfriend at the time lost her insurance at Walmart going part time . Her insurance would have been triple .
One of the reasons we got married was to get her under my insurance.

Mind you, we were going to get married in more ideal conditions, but had to rush it because of medical conditions.

Obamacare was a trainwreck from the beginning .

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well.....that wasn't obvious now was it? I used to think FOX was the most bias "news" but CNN has them beat in spades nowadays.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Big Government.

Why haven't they solved this in 50 years ?

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There could be a perfectly innocent explanation.

Maybe they just upgraded to Windows 10.

Maybe revenues are down and they couldn't afford their satellite bill.

Maybe they employed the same company that was in charge of the Obamacare website.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Why do people still watch them?
It honestly comes across like their not even trying to report balanced unbiased news anymore

FYI, CNN is DANGEROUS to all of us...it's by their own design.

Truth About CNN: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm starting to believe that some anti-America, foreign power controls this network.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join