It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is doing what Obama didn’t do: reach out and listen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Obama "listened", but he had his own mind made up. To Obama, eliciting feedback was meant to be not much more than a baby pacifier.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That is a fundamentally perfect demonstration of blind faith.

And before you ask, I would know. I have blind faith. Its just I reserve mine for God alone, since only a deity is worthy of blind faith, unconditional belief. Human beings have to earn trust and faith by their actions. Trump has lied more often, about more things, than the two previous Presidents combined. As for your assertion that he would not have opened his mouth without evidence, he has been talking absolute nonsense since he announced his campaign, and has not stopped or even slowed down since winning. He lies like you or I breathe in and out, as an autonomic response to being alive.

In short, his words and deeds have earned him the derision he faces. If you follow him, you will earn it too.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, I will not go along with anything.

I am looking at this objectively and will make my judgements on the facts, not on my predetermined ideals.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I'll believe it when I see it. I have yet to see it.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You understand what he said, but now you want proof, and so do I.

You will have to patient. As you can imagine there is a lot of moving parts to this.

Trump is smart, and he knows how to play the game, he beat Hillary the faint after all.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have not shown anything of the sort.

I will wait and see what is the reasoning behind the wire tapping claims were. Hop on the Trump bashing train, save me a seat if he was shooting his mouth off.

edit on 13-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You are not looking at it objectively, "he has some evidence or he would not have tipped his hand" is not a fact.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Patience.

We don't have the entire story.

A lot of people are refusing to take a breath and give let this thing play out.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

There is no choice but to let it play out but there is no difference in them saying that he has nothing and you saying that he has something at this point.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I never said he has something, I said I can't imagine him saying this without something.

And yes patience is required.

(post by savemebarry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Good job. Ignore the statement made, concentrate on the layout.

Great tactic.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

nothing intelligent to add so make fun of the poster. yay.

(post by savemebarry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You're entire post was:

I will say it again, he has some evidence or he would not have tipped his hand.

To be fair, we all know that is just your opinion and therefore not based on fact. What's the problem?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: kurthall

I find it awfully strange that as soon as Trump made those tweets... all the Russian rhetoric was put on pause and the pro-Obama camp went dark. The silence was deafening.

It wasn't put no pause. It was there. Just drowned out in the MSM by reporting on Trump's insane tweets. That was the point of the made up wiretapping tweets.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: kurthall

I find it awfully strange that as soon as Trump made those tweets... all the Russian rhetoric was put on pause and the pro-Obama camp went dark. The silence was deafening.

It wasn't put no pause. It was there. Just drowned out in the MSM by reporting on Trump's insane tweets. That was the point of the made up wiretapping tweets.

No, there has been a significant reduction and a change of language... whether it means something is anyone's guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join