It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Vault 7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: For Truth

What is most worrying to me is that entire CIA arsenal being out there in the world.
Better we know the enemy and know where it is ...I think we humans are creative enough to create devices that those kinds of arsenals wont work against ...The manufactures will have to if they want to sell their product .

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think it's a coordinated effort to neuter the CIA once and for all. It's like they've been running a parallel government through the State Dept. for quite some time. The military he either compromised Wikileaks and/or working with them to end the deep state and restore their (the military's) position in government.

Keep in mind it's the CIA that goes around creating colored revolutions and coups (including our own government) through the State Dept. without any coordination with our military. Then it's the military that gets bogged down in failed invasion Iraq, Syria, etc. after the CIA walks away all proud of themselves.

Kennedy I do believe said he would shatter the CIA into a 1000 pieces that would be scattered by the wind.. Well we see how that worked out now don't we... Also the other poster who said since when does the CIA have the right to spy on US citizens is 100% correct for their original charter said they were not allowed to do that. Now they are a rival entity with NSA as far as domestic spying IMO and according to vault 7 leaks.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Kennedy I do believe said he would shatter the CIA into a 1000 pieces that would be scattered by the wind.. Well we see how that worked out now don't we... Also the other poster who said since when does the CIA have the right to spy on US citizens is 100% correct for their original charter said they were not allowed to do that. Now they are a rival entity with NSA as far as domestic spying IMO and according to vault 7 leaks.
Yes , the CIA turned into a domestic enemy against the constitution .They had just enough rope to hang themselves .

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is a interview I wanted to post "The CIA Just Got Nuked!" The Legendary John McAfee on 'Vault 7' Revelation:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join