It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Vault 7

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I decided to start a thread and see what kind of discussion ATS could provide post vault 7 release . Blowback might be a good term to describe what is yet to come ,not only for the US but the rest of the world .

The New York Times would note that, the CIA scrambled to assess and contain the damage from the release by WikiLeaks of thousands of documents that cataloged the agency’s cyberspying capabilities, temporarily halting work on some projects. But in order to stop these espionage activities of the US around the world, international players must begin asking question and applying pressure on Washington through the UN and through other international organizations, for its numerous violations of the most basic of human rights. And the international community must impose severe sanctions on the US through court decisions for this blatant case of espionage. journal-neo.org...

Will this be the death of the UN ? Is this much bigger then the UN ?

Many both within and beyond America’s borders labor under the delusion that US policy is determined by the nation’s elected representatives amid a careful balancing act between the judicial, legislative, and executive branches of government. In reality, the inner workings of US policy resemble nothing of the sort. In reality, an unelected deep state controls the United States, its resources, government, and people. However, the term “deep state” has been overused and intentionally abused, particularly since the election of US President Donald Trump in an effort to continue concealing the real deep state and divert public attention away from what is becoming an increasingly obvious continuity of agenda from one presidency to the next. Uncovering and understanding the nature of the real deep state is in fact elementary, but essential in understanding the genesis and perpetuation of US policy. It is also essential in formulating solutions aimed at reining in the unwarranted power and influence wielded by this seemingly nebulous entity. journal-neo.org...

What say you ATS ?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
America has turned into a country that many vets fought and died for that is unrecognizable.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As aside from Vault 7 but equally related is this interview I listened to yesterday involving the US elections ...Well worth to listen to and know how to deal with it
I firmly believe that the attack has to be fought from both ends to drain the swamp ...Grass roots and holding tptb no matter how small they are in the chain has to be broken .We need to get the majority working together and focusing on the same links .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I firmly believe that the attack has to be fought from both ends to drain the swamp ...Grass roots and holding tptb no matter how small they are in the chain has to be broken .We need to get the majority working together and focusing on the same links .

You are right about that! Afraid it is way too late though IMO. Identity politics assured that our society would get so fragmented by different tribes that the age old tactic of divide and conquer would most assuredly be a success for the elite pulling the strings for their idea of world domination.

I think the hold up now is that even the greedy elite are divided into a few different tribes and it will just take one of them to pull that trigger so to speak and it will be on......

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You might be underestimating the numbers .It is true that the swamp is divided and so them being able to stand and win at the end of the day seems unlikely . Going by the numbers we all though that Trump didn't stand a chance and so we were wrong . This rigged elections is also going to come to the surface as well . The Doctor in the interview above makes some very good points about that . Google is no help when all of the top search results point away from the real issue when it comes to rigged elections .Its the electronic component that needs first place but tptb avoids that like a plague because that is where the conversation needs to go .

eta this is a link to the Doctor and her court case over rigged elections in Texas phibetaiota.net...
edit on 13-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wait...
POST Vault7?
I thought we are still waiting for the other 99% of Vault7...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That might be Vault 7 2.0 ....the can of worms is open and no need to start counting them LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Wait...
POST Vault7?
I thought we are still waiting for the other 99% of Vault7...
a few more points may come soon with
CIA Intercepts of Angela Merkel today or tomorrow from recent
Tweets

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
America has turned into a country that many vets fought and died for that is unrecognizable.

America is unrecognizable because we have functioning intelligence agencies?

If the CIA weren't doing this stuff, they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

What you're actually angry about is the lack of oversight. That's not the CIA's fault. That's Congress' fault.
edit on 3/13/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

What you're actually angry about is the lack of oversight. That's not the CIA's fault. That's Congress' fault.
The mere fact that the CIA couldn't protect its own data is something to be really mad about . It speaks of their own incompetence . I couldn't imagine being a Congressman in a position of over sight and having to face the music on this one . This is one of those things that brakes and you just cant fix it .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
We are nowhere near post Vault 7. Less than 1%of Vault 7 has been released.

Strangely enough, so far the world has been unmoved by the existing revelations. Like a single Buffalo shot out of a group, the rest take a few steps away and continue crazing. Crazy.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

America is unrecognizable because we have functioning intelligence agencies?

If the CIA weren't doing this stuff, they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

Wow, holy bull#.

Show me anywhere in their directive where they're supposed to spy domestically on US citizens. Take your time, I'll wait.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Could it get any worse with the rest of the file ? ok now scare the beegeebies out of me and tell me how .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Could it get any worse with the rest of the file ? ok now scare the beegeebies out of me and tell me how .

The release was just the tip of the iceberg. I apparently lack the imagination to grasp what could possibly be next. There have been hints though, usually offered by AnonScan or Anonymous Scandinavia.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Like you I lack the imagination to think what might be yet to come and does it really matter at this point . I initial release was like the Titanic hitting the ice berg and stirring the Captian to go to the bridge . So what happened ? We hit a ice berg sir ...How bad is it ? We are going to sink sir ...Get me the Manuel ....turns to the page for ship sinking ....blank ....So we need to abandon ship ...man the life boats ....Sir we don't have enough ....Enough for who ? What should the band do Captian ? Tell them to keep playing while we re-align the deck chairs .

I think there may be people seeking out underground places to live the rest of their life out or face the music and be put so far into prison they will have to be fed with slingshots .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I think it's a coordinated effort to neuter the CIA once and for all. It's like they've been running a parallel government through the State Dept. for quite some time. The military he either compromised Wikileaks and/or working with them to end the deep state and restore their (the military's) position in government.

Keep in mind it's the CIA that goes around creating colored revolutions and coups (including our own government) through the State Dept. without any coordination with our military. Then it's the military that gets bogged down in failed invasion Iraq, Syria, etc. after the CIA walks away all proud of themselves.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Those dots I had already connected but as to the rest of the files ,do you think we will get to see names like Soros or Gulen and other IC tied in lock step with the CIA ?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I think it's a coordinated effort to neuter the CIA once and for all. It's like they've been running a parallel government through the State Dept. for quite some time. The military he either compromised Wikileaks and/or working with them to end the deep state and restore their (the military's) position in government.

Keep in mind it's the CIA that goes around creating colored revolutions and coups (including our own government) through the State Dept. without any coordination with our military. Then it's the military that gets bogged down in failed invasion Iraq, Syria, etc. after the CIA walks away all proud of themselves.

It depends, Steve Pieczenik's (sic) had already stated that is over it was a couple counter coup, coup, counter coup, coup, counter coup and now they've won (the military). He said they don't need to make noise about it or even arrest anyone. They're happy to see them out of power once and for all.

If they try anything else to discredit the president with fictitious bull# they'll launch another salvo.

I guess we'll see. But WL is great at providing context. They've released the "how", I.e. viruses and mallware infecting smart phones and smart TV. Next will be the what and who the CIA use them against I'd reckon. Why?

Because they're really good at storylines.
The Vault 7 release so far was a # to the bow, they keep it up next is a kill shot.

That's my guess anyhow.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Thank you for your service. I mean that.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What is most worrying to me is that entire CIA arsenal being out there in the world.

This code could be anywhere. It can travel across the world in seconds. The ease of which it can be transferred, copied, sold, given away, etc... is amazing!

It feels to me like in movies when a contagion is released, nuke is stolen, and so on. It is going to be very interesting!

Who else had this data? Is the person who provided it to WL the only person who was got these viruses out? I doubt it, since it sounds like there were multiple agents and contractors shuffling this incredibly dangerous code around.

This is what WL says about it:

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products

I suppose the least we can do now is assume that all of our connected devices can be used to spy on us by anyone, any corporation or any government. That is, until the larger ramifications of this are known. The paranoid among us just got a much better reason to be paranoid, it seems...
edit on 13-3-2017 by For Truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join