It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cancer study and cure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80
a reply to: GreyScale

My opinion isn't unbased, and easily isn't alone.

Typing "Coffee enema dangers" in Google instantly produces results, however I agree with the following statement:
"Evidence for or against the use of coffee enemas is mostly anecdotal."

My main issue is this however:

Coffee enemas may damage the tissues of the colon walls, notes Dr. Ralph W. Moss. This damage may be caused by potassium loss, the absorption of chloride and sodium, and the excess retention of water.

AKA his concern is this cancer treatment is causing cell damage, thus redundantly has chance to cause cancer. This is the same issue with Marijuana and Chemotherapy. The 'treatment' damages cells and has chance to CAUSE more cancer.

There is a lot of stuff about Gerson, being debunked/for etc. That literally doesn't matter for me, only cancer. There is evidence of Coffee having effects on cancer, that needs to be isolated like it's being in Marijuana at the moment. My only concern is Dr. Moss's, cell damage is bad at treating cancer, and until its cause is isolated, a coffee enema has unneeded risk.

So the issue is potassium loss. When you are doing a potassium salt threesome in your juices. So it doesn't matter.

As far as Gerson being debunked, you are on a conspiracy website. Please go to his Congressional hearing on his cure for cancer. If you go there, you will notice it is blank.

Feel free to peddle whatever cure you think you have for cancer.

Better people have already figured it out and are implementing it.

I like the way you think. But you haven't thought far enough.

You can stay where you are and we and mine will keep living, despite of that crappy sarcoma stuff.

~Waving~

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

No, the issue is water retention.

I'm not the one peddling anything, you're literally advocating something that doctors advice against and is basically a conspiracy as you claim. So you can feel free to peddle.

Like I said before, DNA repair is likely the future of 'curing cancer'. As it stands now, many people never realize they even had cancer because their bodies naturally defeated it before they were aware. Your body naturally repairs DNA. Enhancing and defining that immunity will be the end of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

And for the record, if you are going to be serious about babbling about a cancer cure and you live in the US you might want to look at Harry Hoxey and how he got shut down by our beneficent government...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

No, the issue is water retention.

I'm not the one peddling anything, you're literally advocating something that doctors advice against and is basically a conspiracy as you claim. So you can feel free to peddle.

Like I said before, DNA repair is likely the future of 'curing cancer'. As it stands now, many people never realize they even had cancer because their bodies naturally defeated it before they were aware. Your body naturally repairs DNA. Enhancing and defining that immunity will be the end of it.

So now the issue is water retention. Because that can cure cancer. Because nobody is aware of how to cure water retention with a simple pill.

Just stop... you went from an almost coherent OP about curing cancer to saying that cancer is about water retention.

Because water retention curses your DNA.

You are half way there. But you just kinda went backward.

If you want to know how to really do it I'll just tell you. Once you shrug off your stupidness.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I never CHANGED the issue you, you're the babbling one. I mentioned flooding cells in the first post.

The issue is cell damage causes cancer. There you go, a 7 word sentence. Try to retain it like your coffee, that damages cells with water retention. You're damaging cells with something that contains carcinogens, telling others to copy you is a good idea and is COMPLETELY harmless, that's the exact recipe for cancer. You'd have to be blind to knowledge to miss it.
edit on 14-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi icycle. I have a few comments to make about your OP (and questions).

originally posted by: ICycle2
1) An slightly more alkaline body with your blood pH (ideally 7.35 – 7.45)

Our blood is always kept within a very tight range of 7.35 to 7.45. Any change (lower or higher) leads to death. Blood PH is not influenced by what we eat or drink, at all. You need to ingest very large doses of sodium bicarbonate to temporarily increase blood PH, to a maximum of 7.49, but that is fixed quickly by the kidneys although it gives GI troubles. (LINK)

If a person is already ill (they have cancer, diabetes, kidney problems etc) ingesting large doses of bicarbonate can cause kidney stones, kidney failure, sodium overload, etc.

Too much bicarbonate can kill a cancer patient, not cure them.

PH:
Sodium bicarbonate is a natural chemotherapy that effectively kills fungi cancer cells while dramatically reducing the brutal side effects and costs. It is many times more effective than medical approved chemo but you will struggle to find statistics and there will never be approved scientific documents. But let’s put that behind us, as the fight is against cancer. Therefore I suggest you get the book “Rich Man’s Poor Man’s Cancer Treatment” or study how the alkaline pH and Bicarbonate of Soda method works. It’s your life. The fact of the matter is that it could be done while busy with medical approved therapies without interference.

Fungi could not spread nor survive in an alkaline environment. Bicarbonate of Soda is alkaline therefore killing fungi. The problem is that parasitic fungi (cancer cells) will shut down and not absorb the Bicarbonate of Soda to protect itself. By mixing it with honey/molasses it will be absorbed by the fungi as it feeds on sugar/glucose. That is why a molasses/honey mix into a paste with Bicarbonate of Soda is effective when placed on skin cancer (melanoma).

Cancer cells are not fungi. At all. Cancer cells also grow in alkaline environment, just like our tissues (body tissues PH is around 7.4 which is slightly alkaline). All cancer cells grown for experiments are grown in an alkaline environment (to match our bodies natural state). (LINK)

The confusion with cancer and acidic environment is very common with laymen: it is not an acidic environment that causes cancer to grow, it is the other way round, cancer causes the acidic environment. Our blood and tissues are slightly alkaline, not acidic and we keep it within a tight range. Food cannot change it.

Difficulties with this method are the different pH levels inside the body. It could be challenging to achieve an alkaline environment at a specific point and the sugar based mixture could also affect people with diabetes. It is however the most effective natural way of getting rid of most cancers and was even described as a cancer cure in the ancient Indian literature.
Warning – We can measure our saliva pH (which is a good marker that should never go above 8.5). Your blood pH will always be lower and should not go above 7.45 when the saliva pH is below 8.5. A to high pH can cause damage to the kidneys and heart

Example: Take your swimming pool. If your water pH is not correct it does not matter what you add. The fix will only be temporarily.

Food can affect salivary and urine PH and, regardless of their acidity, you can be sure our blood is always kept at a safe level (in fact urine contains excretions of excess compounds our bodies don't need).

edit on 15-3-2017 by Agartha because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Dr X made me aware of my mistake and I already answered him.

1) An slightly more alkaline body with your blood pH (ideally 7.35 – 7.45)

Should have been

1) An slightly more alkaline body with your saliva pH ideally around 7.40

And

Warning – We can measure our saliva pH (which is a good marker that should never go above 8.5). Your blood pH will always be lower and should not go above 7.45 when the saliva pH is below 8.5. A to high pH can cause damage to the kidneys and heart

Should have been

Warning – We can measure our saliva pH (which is a good marker that should never go above 8.5). Your blood pH will always be lower and should not go above 7.49. A to high pH can cause damage to the kidneys and heart.

I think there is one more with a mistake about the pH that I could not find right now

Yes the blood pH mostly maintains a constant that are very little influenced and my mistakes in the wording can be misleading. Fortunately I do not think it will affect the study as I did mention the difficulty of achieving a desired pH at a specific point. But like with chemo it comes down to reaching the desired spot due to the filtering effect of the blood. And I did not mention that the blood will normalise the pH. Although I think enough people are looking past my mistake, getting the message and seeing the bigger picture.

Then again

“I’m not a medical practitioner and this is a private study based on my own understanding without any claims to cure. Nothing below is my work and free to be used as seen fit, I just put this study together to cure myself and it fortunately worked for me.”

I cannot agree nor disagree because I do not have the knowledge. But I will also not get drawn into a disagreement or get personal like some members in this tread. I watched the video’s and feel ashamed about what happened to Hulda Clark, Max Gerson and other doctors that tried to promote natural cures. I will stand with my conclusion that there will always be enough scientific documents to shoot the true natural healers down but never any to proof they were on to something positive.

I also do not really care if it was the Parasite zapper, Baking soda, Oxygen, Vitamin C or eating healthy that cured me. The total package worked for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I will stand with my conclusion that there will always be enough scientific documents to shoot the true natural healers down but never any to proof they were on to something positive.

True natural cures are used and promoted. Did you know chemo drugs are actually plant extracts? One example that always sticks in my head is Pacific Yew, which is the anticancer component in Paclitaxel, a famous breast cancer drug.

Fake cures are never promoted because they do not produce credible evidence. As simple as that.

I also do not really care if it was the Parasite zapper, Baking soda, Oxygen, Vitamin C or eating healthy that cured me. The total package worked for me.

And I'm glad it worked for you, but as you posted this on a public forum I assume you don't mind if some of us disagree with your findings. And as I don't know you and I don't know your medical history, I can only go by what you are posting, and I can only discuss it with what I know.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Thank you for your time and dedication, I will have to keep coming back to this as there is tons of new and interesting information! =) ATS!

and you too!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Please be advised that I did make mistakes in my wording in this thread. It should however not change what I want to bring across. There are cures for cancer in natural products.
The recipe worked for me and would not necessary work with a different cancer but looking at the complete picture, it should work as a package for most cancers.
Please do your own research and try to see the bigger picture I try to promote.

The complete package:

Things that reduce the risk of cancer: (A balanced body)
1) An slightly more alkaline body with your saliva pH (ideally 7.35 – 7.45)
2) Oxygen rich body
3) High immune system
4) Organic foods and natural products 20% slow cooked foods maximum. Most enzymes are destroyed at temperatures from 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
5) Healthy gut bacteria
6) Reduce your sodium intake, increase your potassium intake (be careful with other medical conditions)
Filtered water (Why not boil all your water to be consumed before its filtered)

“Some members believe my Bicarbonate of soda part is misleading the readers and promoting false hope as it does not kill fungi”

Boron is beneficial in fighting fungicide. Candida (fungi) cells called pseudohyphae develop under certain conditions that can form the invasive filaments called hyphae and Pseudohyphae and hyphae can be seen in the blood of individuals with cancer and autoimmune diseases.

Bicarbonate of Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)/Baking Soda:
Baking soda is a white crystalline powder (NaHCO 3 ) better known to chemists as sodium bicarbonate, bicarbonate of soda, sodium hydrogen carbonate, or sodium acid carbonate classified as an acid salt. It comes from soda ash obtained through “the Solvay process” or from trona ore. Baking soda tends to maintain a pH of 8.1
Bicarbonate sources – is basically found in most food shops.
Bicarbonate benefits – there are many but for the purpose of this document it mostly is to help with your body pH
Warning – do not know if there is any accept from when overdoing it to overload the kidneys.

Boron:
Boron is an activating trace mineral that is vital for the normal growth and health of the body that is responsible for regulating the absorption and metabolism of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus etc, etc.
Boron sources – is fruits like apples, oranges, red grapes, pears, plums, kiwis, sultanas, dates and vegetables like avocado, soybeans, tomato, onion and nuts. There are too many sources and no reason to ever suffer from a deficiency.
Boron benefits - is arthritis, bone health, post-menopausal osteoporosis, cancer therapy, cell membrane function, blood clots, fungicide used to treat Candida, remove accumulated fluoride and heavy metals from the body etc, etc.
Warning – too much Borax can lead to not being hungry, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, dermatitis and diarrhea. If you stop taking it for a day or so all of these symptoms will go away. The antidote for Boron toxicity is to consume extra B2.[ /color]

I will post my mineral and chemical reference list shortly for those interested

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
If pH can be regulated orally and cancer can be combated by lowering acidity, why would you take lemon juice in the morning?

Because, while fresh lemon juice is acidic when tested in the glass, it turns alkaline when ingested.

Ditto, if sugars are the cause of fungal blooms that cause cancer, surely taking honey in the morning is also bad advice.

I would agree, except... sometimes things aren't as black and white as they appear.

Google sodium-bicarb+maple syrup. It cured my Dad's prostate cancer years ago.

Yes, eat a balanced and healthy diet & exercise moderately. Seems to be the best advice yet but currently a healthy balanced diet is considered to be a high-fat (almost all edible fats are fully digested and your body builds the fats it needs, so it probably doesn't really matter what type of edible fats you consume. The good fats/bad fats stuff does not stand up under scrutiny either) low-carbohydrate one, a complete turn around from two years ago.

Flat wrong. What has changed is understanding which fats are healthy and which are not.

Raw animal fats from healthy humanely treated animals is the healthiest food you can eat.

Fats in the form of vegetable oils - even so-called 'cold pressed healthy' ones - are what is unhealthy.

Also, almost all plants contain varying amounts of very toxic chemicals called plant lectins. Raw plants can be extremely unhealthy. The healthiest are the single celled plants, spirulina and chlorella.

I'm learning how to make Pemmican, and will be making a lot once I get my formulas the way I like them, this will be my sole cache of survival food.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
If pH can be regulated orally and cancer can be combated by lowering acidity, why would you take lemon juice in the morning?

Because, while fresh lemon juice is acidic when tested in the glass, it turns alkaline when ingested.

Ditto, if sugars are the cause of fungal blooms that cause cancer, surely taking honey in the morning is also bad advice.

I would agree, except... sometimes things aren't as black and white as they appear.

Google sodium-bicarb+maple syrup. It cured my Dad's prostate cancer years ago.

Yes, eat a balanced and healthy diet & exercise moderately. Seems to be the best advice yet but currently a healthy balanced diet is considered to be a high-fat (almost all edible fats are fully digested and your body builds the fats it needs, so it probably doesn't really matter what type of edible fats you consume. The good fats/bad fats stuff does not stand up under scrutiny either) low-carbohydrate one, a complete turn around from two years ago.

Flat wrong. What has changed is understanding which fats are healthy and which are not.

Raw animal fats from healthy humanely treated animals is the healthiest food you can eat.

Fats in the form of vegetable oils - even so-called 'cold pressed healthy' ones - are what is unhealthy.

Also, almost all plants contain varying amounts of very toxic chemicals called plant lectins. Raw plants can be extremely unhealthy. The healthiest are the single celled plants, spirulina and chlorella.

I'm learning how to make Pemmican, and will be making a lot once I get my formulas the way I like them, this will be my sole cache of survival food.

Fats are completely broken down to their component amino acids in digestion. It is these amino acids that we then metabolize. They don't enter our bloodstream. The eating of cholesterol will not raise your blood cholesterol levels.

That being said, fats which do not go rancid, or oils that remain clear 'on the shelf' and do not oxidize and 'go off', are not likely to be digestible or good for us.

There are also 'clarifying agents' (such as Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, PVP, and tannic acid), added to some oils, and which have questionable health effects, despite being approved for use in foods.

Similarly, mineral oils are not foodstuffs, despite physical similarities.

And not all plant lectins are toxic to humans, they are antioxidants, they slow carbohydrate uptake, and so can actually be good for us, preventing hyperglycemia.

Some plant lectins also have a probiotic effect where we have become accustomed and tolerate them, but organisms that are pathogenic to us find them highly toxic.

Also, there is some evidence that lectins may have strong natural anti-cancer properties (causing cell death in 'immortal' cancer cells which are far more susceptible to their toxic effect due to cancer cell excessive functional inefficiency and excessive energy requirements).

edit on 27/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

(post by Nofear49 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
High oxygen levels and the Alkaline part I know are spot on. Goji berries are great for increasing oxygen in your body. PH correction and oxygenated blood works wonders!

Best is making your own ozonated water and drinking 4-6 glasses per day. It has to be made fresh as it only lasts 30-45 minutes, unless you use refrigerated water, which will last all day.

Cold water will hold more ozone, and do so for longer, so I always use refrigerated water, but I still make each glass fresh.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
I would like to point out a few other things... Hyperthermia treatments I think help (Cherokee here),

Not think, they definitely are amazingly beneficial for all kinds of things.

I also really REALLY recommend juicing, but a two-stage juice (look up Norwalk juicer).

It depends I guess, but I would avoid juicing anything that is high in sugar (like carrots), as sugar feeds cancer, and is very likely a primary co-factor, if not direct cause.

Coffee enemas may sound horrible for the people new to this, but a few a day is an excellent way to purge toxins.

Much better, and much much less trouble is drinking 2-4 of what I call 'detox slurries', comprised of equal parts of activated charcoal (I use a blend made from coconut shells and bamboo) and living clay (I prefer a three clay blend available from greenclays.com). The combination is amazing - activated charcoal acts like a magnet to draw chemical toxins out of the body (via aDsorbption, which is basically an electro-static kind of action, and clay is highly aBsorptive, and will draw out all kinds of other toxins, especially and including heavy metals.

The only thing to be careful of is clay can be constipating (even dangerously so) if you use too much and/or don't drink enough water with it.

At the end of the day, you are rebuilding an immune system that you broke and are getting rid of the crap in your body that caused it to overload and parts of it to ferment.

Yes, and as someone else pointed out, the absolute best way by far to do this is by engaging in a series of fasts - 3 days, 5 days, 7 days, even longer, will work miracles.

One key though with fasting is - as with anything else - you absolutely must be comfortable with what you are doing. I've been fasting for decades, but someone new to it will want to do a lot of reading up on it, and start slowly, and work your way up to t he longer fasts.

Great thread though!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Cancer is caused from transcription errors in DNA, thus Protein is the mostly likely to do anything at all.

Nothing prevents cancer. It's weighted in risk.

Yes, to an extent, but the risk can be increased - or decreased - dramatically by certain behaviors, for example, eating a lot of - or abstaining from - sugar and highly processed chemicals masquerading as 'food'.

Also, that is one reason why fasting works wo well for cancer - it is like hitting the 'reset' button on your body's immune system, including stimulation of stem cell activity and RNA/DNA repair.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The fact you recommend coffee just shows you have no idea how it works in the first place; purge toxins with a Carcinogen?

Sorry, a high quality organic coffee is not carcinogenic. That is really old fake news.

The temperature from Coffee alone can cause Cancer.

Ummm... if you are ass-u-me-ing that the OP meant HOT coffee, then you are woefully mistaken, The Gerson protocol (whichg is where this comes from) uses room temp coffee.

Edit: I skipped over the word enema....are you serious? Mind blown.

While I am in favor of much better and less problematic ways to detox (charcoal/clay slurries), this isn't as crazy as it sounds. Coffee is a stimulant, and a coffee enema will stimulate the liver to releases a boatload of toxins - or at least that is the argument.

I suggest non-decaf ice coffee, even though it's generally as bad an idea as smoking,

Not even close. Again, a high quality organic coffee, in moderation, has excellent health benefits.

But, as always, you do you...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Did you know chemo drugs are actually plant extracts?

Ummm... sorry, but no, that is flat wrong. They are chemical analogues that are big pharma's atte3mpt to duplicate the active ingredients of plant extracts.

Proof? Plant extracts cannot be patented. Chemical analogues of plant extracts can.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join