It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cancer study and cure

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great job OP
You put some work into this thread!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

maybe you should post your own biased actual scientific source

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: GetHyped

maybe you should post your own biased actual scientific source

So asking for scientific sources is considered "biased" now, is it?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

So how do you cure pancreatic cancer?

How do you cure bone cancer?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Obviously not everyone

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
I do not know and mine was in the intestines

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
High oxygen levels and the Alkaline part I know are spot on. Goji berries are great for increasing oxygen in your body. PH correction and oxygenated blood works wonders!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: chr0naut

If pH can be regulated orally and cancer can be combated by lowering acidity, why would you take lemon juice in the morning?

Inside the body however, when lemon juice has been fully metabolized and its minerals are dissociated in the bloodstream, its effect is alkalizing and therefore raises the pH of body tissue (pH above 7 is alkaline)

Lemon Juice - Acidic, Alkaline or Both?

Great article. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks for that information - it dovetails with what I have read elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

As a Clinical Aromatherapist I have to tell you now that Frankincense Essential Oil does not play any role whatsoever in helping your fight against cancer. There is a compound called boswellic acid which is present in the frankincense resin or tears as they are known, which are far to big a molecule to be extracted into the essential oil.

There have been very few if any tests done on boswellic acid with regards to cancer cure. However they do know that it is an excellent anti-inflamatory.

No doubt big pharma will have looked into boswellic acid and if they have found anything positive...they sure as hell ain't gonna tell us!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Fantastic and complete exposure of the suppressed truths....Hulda Clark would surely be proud.....this is one Waterfall that is sure worth chasing IMHO.

Kicking the old sauna up high enough to cook the little monsters is nice extra.This is what the Native American Sweat Lodge was doing mediclly....cooking all stages including eggs....giving the body an immediate mid-length reprieve.

Well done indeed.....now get this information spread faaaaar and wide.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Having been in a situation that I had to cure a cancer, I agree with most of your post. PH balancing is, I think, key. That's what Max Gerson was doing, at the end of the day. He cured cancers.

I would like to point out a few other things... Hyperthermia treatments I think help (Cherokee here), Essiac Tea should be mentioned, B12-B17 should not be ignored and if you are going to seriously raise your blood PH then do it with potassium salts. I also really REALLY recommend juicing, but a two-stage juice (look up Norwalk juicer). Coffee enemas may sound horrible for the people new to this, but a few a day is an excellent way to purge toxins.

At the end of the day, you are rebuilding an immune system that you broke and are getting rid of the crap in your body that caused it to overload and parts of it to ferment.

There is more to it then that and I think you covered it admirably. Sugar and processed flour is the devil and don't cook WITH salt... learn the difference between salt and saline.

Hope someone reads your thread and gets with the program.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Incredible summary.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X
You are correct; I can see why you question it

Yes the blood pH mostly maintains a constant that are very little influenced and my wording can be misleading (but not totally to be discarded in tipping the balancing point). Fortunately I do not think it will affect the study as I did mention the difficulty of achieving a desired pH at a specific point. But like with chemo it comes down to reaching the desired spot due to the filtering effect of the blood. It is also clear that some of the natural remedies work although it can take prolonged periods in some cases depending on the severity or position.
In my case it was a quick fix because the intestines are easily reached. My body did however go through an adapting stage when I started medicating myself for about 7 – 10 days. Luckily I was able to realise its working for me due to other bodily functions that started to return to normal after that.

My microwave thinking cap was instigated on my belief that the Russians scientists would not have made a mistake. How I would look at it after your statement is; a microwave heats the food from the inside out. Wouldn’t that make the inner part of the food overheating by the time it is heated satisfactorily for consumption. And how many people will only heat the product to be consumed for the correct time? And what are the times involved? (do we really need that load in our lives)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Cancer is caused from transcription errors in DNA, thus Protein is the mostly likely to do anything at all.

Nothing prevents cancer. It's weighted in risk. Everyone can fall down and get a bruise, this can cause cell damage and transcription error. Smoking is obviously damaging cells. Carcinogen is the word that describes what increases risk of cancer between specific chemicals, but nothing 'causes' it, other than your own bodies malfunction. You can try to source root, and say everything has a cause, but the same randomness that causes Cancer is responsible for evolution also, so it's hard to have it both ways, if we actually knew, we would have bigger fish frying.

en.wikipedia.org...

DNA repair is what will prevent Cancer in the future from developing. You are only susceptible to Cancer when your natural DNA repair is inadequate to defeat it before it 'grows'. The problem from there is your body stops fighting it, and treats cancer like it's 'own'. Defeating it before that stage is critical for prevention medicine. The problem with this area of medicine has eugenic overtones, but overall if anyone can develop it's first stages, it would be practical to explore.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

The "Cure" for cancer can only be described as turning the DNA back to it's original state, and that's generally more difficult that trying to use as osmotic effect to make it benign.

Marijuana literally has more credit than PH levels; no one takes this seriously how many times I repeat it, it's weighted in risk.

The fact you recommend coffee just shows you have no idea how it works in the first place; purge toxins with a Carcinogen? A specific type of toxin? The international symbol for mutagen, carcinogen and toxin is the same symbol. People continue to amuse me with the madness of Cancer these days, taking common advice.

The temperature from Coffee alone can cause Cancer. If you drank water that hot consistently, people would still get throat cancer. Cell damage doesn't care how it's caused. Edit: I skipped over the word enema....are you serious? Mind blown. I suggest non-decaf ice coffee, even though it's generally as bad an idea as smoking, and probably also contributes to cancer. The last thing you want to do is expose Carcinogens to a bunch of cells, and that's what a Coffee enema would be flooding a ton of cells.
edit on 14-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80

The "Cure" for cancer can only be described as turning the DNA back to it's original state, and that's generally more difficult that trying to use as osmotic effect to make it benign.

Marijuana literally has more credit than PH levels; no one takes this seriously how many times I repeat it, it's weighted in risk.

The fact you recommend coffee just shows you have no idea how it works in the first place; purge toxins with a Carcinogen? A specific type of toxin? The international symbol for mutagen, carcinogen and toxin is the same symbol. People continue to amuse me with the madness of Cancer these days, taking common advice.

The temperature from Coffee alone can cause Cancer. If you drank water that hot consistently, people would still get throat cancer. Cell damage doesn't care how it's caused. Edit: I skipped over the word enema....are you serious? Mind blown. I suggest non-decaf ice coffee, even though it's generally as bad an idea as smoking, and probably also contributes to cancer. The last thing you want to do is expose Carcinogens to a bunch of cells, and that's what a Coffee enema would be flooding a ton of cells.

I guess you missed the part where I thought you could read. Amusing, indeed.

COFFEE ENEMAS.

At 100 degrees.

Are you seriously posting that caffeine is carcinogenic taken anally?

It opens up the bile ducts in the liver and helps purge the toxins you are releasing with PH balancing. Without it you are running the risk of sepsis and reabsorbing said toxins. Which can kill you.

I'm quite aware of how cancer works... I help people with it every day and they're all still alive.

So keep your smug reply and your attitude. The attitude alone will eventually kill you... good riddance.

I'll keep helping.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Coffee has 21 known carcinogens in it, not just 1 or 2 things. Cigarettes have 28, as comparison.

The IARC studies thousands of chemicals and places them in 1 of 4 groups, 1 being "Carcinogenic" and 4 being "Probably not carcinogenic". Coffee is in group one. This doesn't mean you will get cancer from just touching it, bacon and hotdogs are also in group 1. It just means exposure can damage cells.

What you are doing however literally is worse than drinking coffee, and letting it naturally pass though your system. You are flooding your cells with the coffee, and that is what is most dangerous. It's similar to why lung cancer develops from smoking. Because the smoke is damaging such a large surface area of your body, it increases chance of cancer developing within individuals cells within it. A little coffee running through you has small chance, but an enema is actually probably increases risk to do consistently, so good luck with the advice you're giving people.

This issue with most cancers is the carcinogen is exposed to a lot of cells, some cancers with more carcinogens cause cancer less often because of the way they're exposed hits less cells. An enema is massive exposure only topped casually by filling your lungs with gas.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80
So once again you cannot comprehend the topic.

1) Coffee enemas reduce levels of systemic toxicity by up to 700 percent.

2) Coffee enemas cleanse and heal the colon and digestive tract, improve peristalsis

3) Coffee enemas boost energy levels, improve mental clarity and mood.

4) Coffee enemas eliminate parasites, candida.

5) Coffee enemas detoxify, repair liver.

6) Coffee enemas relieve chronic pain, ease "die-off" symptoms during cleanses, detox regimens.

7) Coffee enemas heal and prevent chronic illness.

At the end of the day, I read your study and thought that you were about half-way there.

In my opinion, you are focusing WAY too much on DNA damage and missing the whole damn point. The liver.

So keep doing what you are doing and I'm just going to point out that you are wrong.

If you are still battling cancer that might be a thing to think about. Goto Max Gerson's book... A Cancer Therapy... results of 50 cases.

Or you can have your own opinion, of course.

What I found out over the course of time is that it is wonderful to have an opinion and blab about it online all the time and think that you're right.

It's an entirely different matter if your opinion on a cancer cure just happens to kill your friend... or your daughter.. or your mom.

You are half way there. You're smart. Make the jump, please.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

My opinion isn't unbased, and easily isn't alone.

Typing "Coffee enema dangers" in Google instantly produces results, however I agree with the following statement:
"Evidence for or against the use of coffee enemas is mostly anecdotal."

My main issue is this however:

Coffee enemas may damage the tissues of the colon walls, notes Dr. Ralph W. Moss. This damage may be caused by potassium loss, the absorption of chloride and sodium, and the excess retention of water.

AKA his concern is this cancer treatment is causing cell damage, thus redundantly has chance to cause cancer. This is the same issue with Marijuana and Chemotherapy. The 'treatment' damages cells and has chance to CAUSE more cancer.

There is a lot of stuff about Gerson, being debunked/for etc. That literally doesn't matter for me, only cancer. There is evidence of Coffee having effects on cancer, that needs to be isolated like it's being in Marijuana at the moment. My only concern is Dr. Moss's, cell damage is bad at treating cancer, and until its cause is isolated, a coffee enema has unneeded risk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join