It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being mislead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Imagine you are a child, whose mother dies in childbirth and are brought up by your father only. Before you are old enough to realize what is what, you are kidnapped and your father is never able to find you. Your new Father is kind to you, but never tells you the truth about what has happened and has you believe he is the Father. Your new Father takes the opportunity to program as many lies about life into your mind. he has no care for your true wellbeing, his only wish is for you to become his puppet. So that you may serve him in any way he wishes.

Now also imagine that you, the child independently of everything you have experienced with your false father, were visited by a guardian angel and this angel is able to deliver your wish to you in any form.
What would you wish for and how would you like that wish to come true?
edit on 3.12.2017 by Kandinsky because: fixed typo

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

How old am I when the Angel comes to me? I imagine I'd still probably wish for some kind of toy. Lol

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Is this happening to YOU??? I know I would want to find my real father and the kidnapped father should be put away for life. If this father does anything he wishes including sexual molestation, I would have someone beat the living hell out of him.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

Imagine you are a child, whose mother dies in childbirth and are brought up by your father only. Before you are old enough to realize what is what, you are kidnapped and your father is never able to find you. Your new Father is kind to you, but never tells you the truth about what has happened and has you believe he is the Father. Your new Father takes the opportunity to program as many lies about life into your mind. he has no care for your true wellbeing, his only wish is for you to become his puppet. So that you may serve him in any way he wishes.
Now also imagine that you, the child independently of everything you have experienced with your false father, were visited by a guardian angel and this angel is able to deliver your wish to you in any form.
What would you wish for and how would you like that wish to come true?

Not sure what I would wish for but if I had no knowledge of any other family then there would be no reason for me to wish for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

The details are up to you to decide, this story line is for each of us to journey with it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That is a good solid reply and it shows where you stand within that kind of scenario. Good to know! is it not?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Not sure what I would wish for but if I had no knowledge of any other family then there would be no reason for me to wish for that.

But think about it, maybe no knowledge but how about a strange feeling in your gut, at times?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I would wish that all people were able to have a healthy pineal gland and be able to access it. The world would hopefully be a better place.

www.wakingtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I think that I would wish to have had never been born then.

I had a couple of thoughts but, this one seemed the best option for everyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22004947]TNMockingbird[/pos

I would wish to have had never been born then.

That is a very wise wish on this occasion.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What is the meaning of life?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The boy, knowing his room is in the house of a fake family, wishing to know why he was lied to, asks the guardian Angel to explain it to him.

The Angel then takes the boy to a dark house down the street with a sleeping family. The Angel tells him to open a chest and put on a better garment to wear, but when he is bent over in the chest, the Angel closes and locks the door. The Angel then makes a noise and disappears, waking up the sleeping family. When the boy realizes what happened, he made a noise like a mouse in the chest. The family sends a servant in with a candle to investigate. When she opens the lid, the boy blows out the candle and escapes.

Later, the boy is back in his room, locked in by his fake father. The Angel again appears. The Child asks, "Why did you trick me?" The Angle asked why he escaped form the house. The child stated that he tricked them, escaping to the safety of his room, but is now locked up again. The Angel then informs him that the house he was taken to is his lost family. Possessing the wisdom to escape and the desire to see his true family, he uses what he learned. The fake father was later arrested and charged.

The Father rejoiced to receive his Son back again. Unknown to both of them, the child would later live to be a child advocate and foster parent. The Angel knew all along why the episode needed to occur in the child's early life. It was by design, developing the compassion needed to engage his higher mind by temporary suffering.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I would wish for truth, not only for myself, but for everybody.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

A wonderful unfoldment! Thanks for your version.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
May it be so, may the truth really take over the show.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Give me death!! reroll!! f!uck this one!!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As a child, I'd probably wish for material stuff.

At this point in life, I'd wish for the truth. The whole truth, where and what I was before being born, how my consciousness came to be, what is the purpose of life, and everything about the afterlife, if such a thing exists at all. But then I would be left questioning myself if that was indeed an "Angel", or something else trying to trick me into something, and those answers wouldn't help me anyway. Maybe it would be better to wish for material stuff, after all.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would wish for the ability to live in as well as to know truth, despite the web of lies I was ensnared in. And I would wish this for everyone else as well.

new topics

top topics

join