It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limestone and ufos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok been thinking quite a bit this weekend about limestone and the relationship between this and the ufos. From what is on google wikipedia it looks like the limestone is made up of old fish and shells, life forms from the seas back in times. Now in Graet Britain we do tend to see ufos especially the ufo orb type in these limestone regions. I haven't been able to fathom out from these sites if limestone lets a type of gas that maybe the ufos are feeding off. Does anybody know if the limestone emits some gas/energy that the ufos may be using to power them? The light emitted by the ufo orbs does resemble metal halide lamps used in exposure units. There may well be a link here

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'll give you a star and flag just for out-of-the-box thinking. I like it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't think ufos would need power from the limestone, but maybe they are gathering data from the limestone itself.

Being the remains of once living things, I'm sure it could provide a good deal of info for somebody not from this planet.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
I was merely curious and pulled up a map of British limestone assets as well as a map of some UFO sightings for comparison:

It does not seem to match up more than a random distribution would... so I would say the theory is specious reasoning. One could just as easily say that the number of mosquitoes are the cause.
The UFO map does match up quite well with population centers in the country.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I first wondered about methane not from the limestone but from the underground water carrying rotting vegetation. but going back to my high school chemistry I think it burns with a yellowish flame but we are going back decades (and I ain't telling you how long lol).

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
I wouldn't think ufos would need power from the limestone, but maybe they are gathering data from the limestone itself.

Being the remains of once living things, I'm sure it could provide a good deal of info for somebody not from this planet.

Just my 2 cents

Ye, same thought I had when reading OP

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter What about granite? I am thinking about the earthlights idea?

The underground water has been associated with wells and beings associated with the wells, like white ladies in British folklore.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Or maybe it's the caverns and caves that limestone is known for? I grew up watching orange orb type UFO's weekly. One of our favorite things to do in high school was to go to a local spot, roll out the blankets, and watch them do their show. The entire area is mostly limestone and I always had a thought that maybe they're some type of plasma creature that comes from underground, in the caves.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Interesting theory.

I know of two forms of rock, igneous and metamorphic and but what is the limestone one...sedimentary? I think I need to go back to school.

Limestone is porous so gases could be encased and released, but then you would need an extrapolation or correlation-if you could find evidence of another landscape that is predominately limestone that has these orbs floating around then you may be onto something.

Or maybe you aren't-sometimes the chase is better than the catch.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't know about the limestone, but 'fer sure you see all kinds of "weirdness" around places with lots of granite that have stronger magnetic fields than other places.

Lake Erie's Kelly Island has what's called "Glacial grooves" left from the last ice age and many UFO's are seen there.

www.kelleysislandchamber.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The video is interesting cause you can clearly see the sun setting is to his left, multiple birds do fly thru it for comparison and in the background if you watch there appear to be dimmer Orbs shooting around. It's easy to dismiss this as just the lights from an oncoming plane, but the video is long enough that if it was a plane it would become evident, and it didn't.

EASTLAKE, Ohio — It’s not the first time someone has recorded images of something mysterious over Lake Erie, but a Northeast Ohio man says it’s the first time an image is clear.

“It was probably one of the craziest nights of activity I’ve ever experienced,” said Michael Lee Hill. Hill is a self-described UFO enthusiast who just released some never-before-seen video he claims to have recorded along the lakefront. According to Hill, the video was shot near his Eastlake home in November.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Not sure about powering Spacecraft but its requisite in the growing of ginseng, black cohosh goldenseal and a number of other temperate forest plants

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: ufoorbhunter What about granite? I am thinking about the earthlights idea?

The underground water has been associated with wells and beings associated with the wells, like white ladies in British folklore.

I couldn't find a "Rift Map" that wasn't in a PDF.
This shows all the geologic Rifts in the Great Lakes Region on PG 349. I will posit that earth lights and other oddities are more likely to be seen over these features. I know the Coast Guard has Magnetic maps for Shipping traffic on the Great Lakes because the magnetic fields interfere with their navigation systems.

www.earth.northwestern.edu...
edit on 12-3-2017 by Caver78 because: helps to include the link...duh!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As far as gases go limestone is made up of Calcium Carbon and Oxygen.
Only gasses It would likely give off is C02 and even I make that every time I exhale.

I would look more for quartz concentrations and magnetic anomalies to cross reference with ufo sightings.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Yes the granite zone is also a ufo orb hot spot. The northern zone.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Limestone is porous so gases could be encased and released
Yeah that is a possibility. Those porous zones could be releasing a build up of gas and this may be used by the ufo orbs to power their motors. The limestone itself is a crush of dead sea beasts apparently, maybe the ufo orbs are even the spirits of the dead fish/crabs?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Thanks for the maps, very interesting stuff. Please note that I was referring to the ufo orb variety of ufos in my OP, I should have made this more clear

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Or maybe it's the caverns and caves that limestone is known for? I grew up watching orange orb type UFO's weekly. One of our favorite things to do in high school was to go to a local spot, roll out the blankets, and watch them do their show. The entire area is mostly limestone and I always had a thought that maybe they're some type of plasma creature that comes from underground, in the caves.

Yeah totally with you on the limestone caverns and caves and those locations being from where the orbs are coming from. Whatever they are they do appear to either come from these locations, maybe they are living down there in the Earth, maybe they are from the stars and hide down in the caves for whatever reason.

I've veered away from the limestone itself being alive................... from Wiki

"Limestone has numerous uses: as a building material, an essential component of concrete (Portland cement), as aggregate for the base of roads, as white pigment or filler in products such as toothpaste or paints, as a chemical feedstock for the production of lime, as a soil conditioner, or as a popular decorative addition to rock gardens"

If limestone itself was the ufo in some way or another then surely we'd be seeing the ufos around the roads, patios etc where it is used in manufacture. Generally this is not the case, so I'm more leaning towards the limestone just being the reason for the existence of the orbs in these places due to the rock being behind the creation of most cave and caver systems.

Again from Wiki............. "The solubility of limestone in water and weak acid solutions leads to karst landscapes, in which water erodes the limestone over thousands to millions of years. Most cave systems are through limestone bedrock."

So they are using these limestone areas to come to Earth's surface. The possibilities are endless as to what they the ufo orbs that are coming from these regions are. I've been toying with are they us, or dead humanity? Our souls coming out of the Earth? Or just some other life form that we don't understand just yet? I put the dead humanity idea to one side as these orbs are totally capable of going into shape shifting mode. It's a bit too far to imagine dead souls to do that, but hey it's all guesswork. Having experienced the ufo orbs in conjunction with a radiant white mothership I really do lean more to them being part of another living civilisation.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok been considering the possibility that the ufos on some shape or form are hiding in the crystals of the rock. Somehow the ufos are being stored in the crystalised energy of the rocks. The energy of the ufo is stored indefinitely in the limestone and is being released, somehow this is appearing to us as ufos

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I dunno about all that energy storage/release business, but from this:en.wikipedia.org...
it appears that Limestone is pretty inert.

You can read about crystal energy at:www.nydailynews.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join