It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Well...his band went on without him. What i heard is that they thought he was a kook, and not putting enough time into the band. I have no idea what the truth is....but i put his insight very low on my priorities.

Really? I didn't know that. Even more reason that he needs to cash in on the UFO side of the business.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
the expectations of Sept 23 alignment in Virgo according to the Revelation 12, may be wrapped up with one event: Disclosure, or better Alien public manifestation.

If nothing happens...Obama said we lost 15 years (then) since the start of the century. Lost for what? Sure for what was expected to be done in 2000 and then repeatedly in next years. Regardless of the president.

Something will happen. Disclosure and/or Public contact are much better than to let Kim start WW3
edit on 11-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The 23rd will come and go and nothing will happen. Nothing. Not from Tom or anyone else.

Then we'll get a whole set of brand new dates when we're all supposed to wait around for the next big 'announcement'.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The only "disclosure" will be misinformation or "whoops, sorry, there is nothing out there".

Any "reveal" will be a well constructed piece of nonsense.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Love him or absolutely hate him (and I still have not made up my mind about the guy), Tom DeLonge has a #load of money - most estimates have his net worth at about $80 million - and could easily walk away and disappear today if he wanted to. So many strange posts in this thread. You can question whether he is being conned by his sources, the value of the information he is delivering or whether any of this will ultimately result in the disclosure of anything meaningful about the UFO topic, but to say he is doing this because he needs the money is just bizarre.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Whether he has money or not I still think he is milking this harder than a broke diary farmer.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
5yr project with Spielberg = so we're getting the equivalent of another Babylon 5?
Ghost written no less? But it's not disclosure. At this point it's time to write DeLonge off and move on.
Nothing to see here and really never was.

Just more smoke and mirrors.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Goodbye Austin. Had wonderful time talking Gravity Lenses, AntiMatter and the decay of Hydrogen within a mechanism to block Zero Point Fluctuations... anyways...

TDLs facebook last night.

It pisses me off an idiot is given information, albeit drip fed tid-bits of information.
The messiah complex is deep with this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Goodbye Austin. Had wonderful time talking Gravity Lenses, AntiMatter and the decay of Hydrogen within a mechanism to block Zero Point Fluctuations... anyways...

TDLs facebook last night.

It pisses me off an idiot is given information, albeit drip fed tid-bits of information.
The messiah complex is deep with this one.

I wrote to SETI asking them why their Chairman was hanging about with Tom Delonge. No reply yet......lol

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Looks like TDL was telling the "truth!?".....

So many people lost on this site, and all they need to do is go esoteric to find the real truth, that has always been there to find, to those who are less chained to the rhythm.

Tom DeLonge is now delivering some sort of truth, but is it truth?

...Not to me it aint!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
www....(nolink)/transcript-of-to-the-stars-academy-press-conference/41145
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

This is a quick and rough transcript aided by an auto-transcriber. It will be adjusted and corrected over time. For more information about the people in this presentation, visit: TotheStarsAcademy.com.
— Begin Transcript —
Tom DeLonge: Early this year I set out to do something pretty challenging. I wanted to shift perception on an extraordinary topic that had already over 70 years of research opinion and frankly quite effective just information. I had the rare opportunity to present my ideas to an executive with the Department of Defense who worked in the special access programs in an area called Watertown also known as Area 51. That meeting led to multiple clandestine encounters across the United States from desert airports to vacant buildings deep with Washington DC from these exchanges I learned three things: one, there are certain things that should never have been secret; two their secrets that were justifiable at the time which should now be disclosed. And three, there are things that are so unimaginable that certain interest that they should never ever be made public. After this you might even Agree.
I’m Tom Delonge and thanks for joining us live today.
This quote above me actually happened to me this past year. When I was young I dreamt about playing a rock show in front of all of my neighbors. As a seventh grader that seemed unattainable. I never expected to be so lucky as to have a band like Blink 182 in my life. It was something that was much more further out than a dream. It was something not even possible in any scenario that I can think of when I signed my first major record deal. I took my first check, bought a desktop computer so I could research the possibility of intelligent life in the universe. I’d stay up all night cataloguing archiving and highlighting small pieces of data thinking I could find a unified theory of sorts something to make sense out of the many elusive and mysterious events that seem to have interacted with mankind for thousands of years, sometimes for good and sometimes not so much.

edit on 12-10-2017 by SaturnsSon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join