It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Shopping Mall Shut Down Due to Threats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Things are getting crazy in Germany.

The Independant

Authorities in Essen said the centre in Limbecker Platz was closed for "security reasons". "Police have concrete indications of a possible attack," a spokesperson for North Rhine Westphalia Police said.

There isn't much detail to this story yet with no suspects. Could just be a hoax threat called in by some nut. At least there hasn't been any carnage.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Can anyone give a logical reason for why Islamic folks in Germany would want to blow up their giving hosts?????

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We hear about this ... now. You won't be hear it in a decade, because it'll be the 'new norm'. You won't hear about Germany's new No Go zones ... because that's bad for the image.

But ... you know it's coming. And, it'll be just like I said.

edit on 1132017 by Snarl because: Damned autocorrect

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Can anyone give a logical reason for why Islamic folks in Germany would want to blow up their giving hosts?????

We don't know if it is Islam influenced. At this point, it could just be some kids or people caught up in the hype who are doing this for laughs.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Interesting.

Are we conditioned now to think it is a radical Islamic attack?

Or

Are radical Islamic attacks now that common?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here's an observation about MSM. If you look at Google news, you get these headlines:

German police shut down shopping centre in Essen over 'concrete ... The Independent
Limbecker Platz Mall In German City of Essen Ordered To Shut ... Huffington Post UK
Plot to hit German shopping centre with multiple suicide bombers is ... Daily Mail

The first two clearly state a fact in the headline. The third (Daily mail) draws a conclusion that I can't find any evidence for. All we really know right now is this quote in the Independent article:

"Police have concrete indications of a possible attack," a spokesperson for North Rhine Westphalia Police said.

And people wonder why we talk about "fake news". The Daily Mail is making S*** up. Can't wait to see how CNN writes it.
UPDATE: CNN played it straight. Terror threat closed German shopping mall

edit on 3-11-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

What if all 3 are stating facts?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

One needs evidence to state facts. I think putting "suicide bombers" in the headline is misleading and deceptive.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Interesting.

Are we conditioned now to think it is a radical Islamic attack?

Or

Are radical Islamic attacks now that common?

They aren't mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

One needs evidence to state facts. I think putting "suicide bombers" in the headline is misleading and deceptive.

Unless they have information that we don't.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Or it's sensationalism. For example in this article Bild it has this paragraph

According to BILD information, they come from secret service circles. There were several suicide bombers who were supposed to attack the shopping center with bombs. Names of the possible terrorists are not known - and whether they actually exist, is so far unclear.
transalted using Google.

"According to BILD information..." is the same as "according to anonymous sources..." and we know what that means.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Then I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what/if anything happens.

I personally hope that nothing happens. My family and myself used to enjoy going to the open markets on the weekends.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I cant speak to everything that happens over there, but I know that 97.99999% of every case sort of along these lines since last summer, presnted here in ATS, have been Islamic, or is it Islamicist, or whatever.

Even if this case wasn't, why do they want to blow up / chop up with axes / run down with box trucks / gang rape / etc their giving hosts?

edit on 11-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because that's conquest. The true Islamic way.

Their numbers grow and the old method of stealthy infiltration changes to one of violent protest. Assured of the fact their totally 'moderate' peers will never hand them over to any investigative body lest it make Islam look bad. They simply disappear into a crowd of like minded people never to be seen again.

And therein lies the even bigger problem - the complacency towards 'white suffering'. History is now a tool used by the left to paint white people as oppressive and nihilistic when in truth the reverse was truth.

Eventually you'll reach the point millions of others have (though kicking and screaming) where you just throw your hands up and say ENOUGH. We're not blind, or stupid. We know that the VAAAAST majority of these attacks are Islamic. We know that Islamic people lie A LOT when questioned about their motives and background (half of them pretend to be children for crying out loud).... I'm not painting a whole population of people out to be one thing but it's pretty damn consistent when looked at objectively.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
No, nothing is getting crazy!
This is the new normal!
If TPTB want to install the next level of censorship and surveillance!

Really, when i heared about Essen this morning, i just had to smile, sarcastic and bitter. Switched off the TV because i knew to 100% that this is again nothing than fearmongering, that nothing will happen but huge MSM terror fear propaganda. That some homes will be raided, that a couple of people will be arrested for some hours and then released because no evidence for nothing was found. If we ever hear anything about the "arrested perpetrators"...

Ha, News now(17.00 o`clock), two people arrested in Oberhausen(but not the alleged perpetrators???)... I am not saying that i said it before...

Let´s talk about coincidences.
Yesterday ended a, problematic in terms of the constitutional law, "anti-terror"(anti-citizens?) exercise of the Bundeswehr and german police. Problematic because of our german history when it comes to the military acting as police(1933-45)!

This exercise ran for a week, and right in this week we had a manhunt for a killer of a 9year old boy and a 22years old men(they couldn´t find and get him till he turned himself in...). Then we had the axe attack of a mental ill kosovar(not that typical IS terrorist, i don´t even know if he was muslim, you have all kinds of religions there in Kosovo!). He was not a refugee, lived here for a couple of years and bought that axe once because he was afraid of people that want to hurt him. I guess he was another vitim of "our" western democracy bombing there. He was known as mentally ill and had his brother as his legal guardian. Ah, and he got caught because he jumped off a bridge on the run and injured himself. Otherwise...
In this exercise week 5 nuclear plants were evacuated, because the contact to a small passengerjet was interrupted.
A lot of stuff that almost never happens, happened exactly in this exact one week.
I wouldn´t be a "lunatic tinfoil hat" if i wouldn´t think these coincidences are curious...

And i forgot, a new law had been passed, that allows the state to spy more on the people, with more surveillance cameras. And this needs the acceptance of the people. Good when right after this a terror threat strikes Germany again...

But back to Essen. It is really funny to see what TPTB and their media do here. The last picture i saw of that mall was the entrance and two parked police cars in front of it, this morning or noon. Right now, when i switched on again, the same funny pic. And the reporter stating that a lot of actions are going on right now.
As we can see, the two police cars were looking highly attentive at each other...

Dear PTB, dear BigBrothers, dear Scriptwriters, it´s really getting boring...

edit on 11 3 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes, because they tend to be a bunch of radical b@sterds................................

RA
edit on 11-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

According to some, it may be to force out the vendors so they can be replaced with their own shops, similar to what has taken place in places like Dearborn, Michigan.

Unfortunately, when such large groups are more concerned about maintaining its culture, there is very little room for assimilation. For too many assimilation is not a goal.

I take this video with a grain of salt but, it discusses the issues of concern for many.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Things are getting crazy in Germany.

We saw this happening a few times, say hello to the new normal! We're in the midst of this ingenious Total War on terror, what the heck did you expect? Fcking confetti?
This is one of the reasons why Schröder said "nope" to this mess in the first place.

Thanks Mutti!
edit on 11-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thanks for the perspective of the reality in Germany. I do travel there frequently on business and always felt it was a bit of a step up from most places in the world. I guess that may become a thing of the past.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Really, when i heared about Essen this morning, i just had to smile, sarcastic and bitter. Switched off the TV because i knew to 100% that this is again nothing than fearmongering, that nothing will happen but huge MSM terror fear propaganda. That some homes will be raided, that a couple of people will be arrested for some hours and then released because no evidence for nothing was found.

Uhhh, i can do this since several "terror threats", i am able to "tell fortunes". Maybe i should change my job...

Here we go:

Terror alert in Essen-Second suspect released(german link)

The only question is now:
Do i have special psychic abilities, or is because "they" use the same boring script everytime???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join