It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Actually Real and What isn't??? Please tell me...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44
a reply to: Happydustin

don't go that deep. Cuz you'll go off the deep end.
You are a genius.....

Best not even go deeper...gets real deep really fast and I'm a Christian

Talkin about the nuts anf bolts of reality....aren't you!

The mechanics of Gods computer program he has us running on, I suppose

Earth could be just for us.....it has special biblical qualities, like our sky is blue....but God gave us a sky the turns from blue to......clear.

How cool, Scripture states the stars are for us, so, the friggin sky turns friggin clear, he...he so we can see them.

Then what are the odds of a reality where the moon covers the sun so precisely..not found just everywhere in the cosmos....best not go too deep, correcte
edit on 12-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Indeed as baptism usually only involves drowning one person.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I'm TOTALLY SERIOUS. For example: Nuclear weapons. They're completely fake. They don't exist. Based on my research I think what happened is the US "tried to build one" but was unsuccessful. So they faked it. Hiroshima and nagasaki were just carpet bmd. There was no nuke used on them. The pics of and video of that aftermath could easily be faked. A decide with enough of the right chemicals would produce that kind of a cloud.

Or take HIV. Completely fake. There's zero actual proof of this virus.

Or take the big one, space. Again it's all stagged as a massive budget blackhole. nasa gets 20 billion a year of the tax payers money. In return you basically dont' get anything for your money.

let me give you an example. Lets say the US said, okay we're gonna take a bunch of your tax money and put it toward free college education. Or get rid of a bunch of toll roads in your city. Or build a national high speed train. Or JUST SOMETHING THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY USE AND BENEFIT FROM!!!! So snap out of it. This is your tax dollars here were talking about. Imagine it actually went toward something you could use and improve your life????

Instead they give you a fake show on TV which has zero bearing on your life. Gives you nothign other than a bit of
sci-fi on tV that's your told is "real". So they get 20 billion of your tax money each year for this. Out of that maybe the whole thing is run on 500 million per year. Then 19.5 is pocketed by who knows. Goes to all kinds of crap, not to mention probably making the filthy rich even richer.

This is known as a: Budget Blackhole

There's tons of these in play. Nasa is one of them.

Or what about: tar ... or ...is.... ummhh ... again completely fake. The next scare mongering tactic. Anything goes off in the US or anything like what you've had already in boston or NYC or any other place, that's all done by tptb. All to increase the militaries budget. All there tech is also no being turned inward against the people. That and creating fake enemies to go after.

Or celebrity deaths. I'd say a good half of them are fake. They just went into retirement. That's all it is. They're not actually dead. They never are.

Or votes and elections around the world and especially in developed nations. All fake. All for show. People don't decide jack sht. But the farmer has to give the free range chickens the ongoing illusion of their freedom right.

I mean there's not much that can be done about any of this in my option. But at least you should be awake and know about it. Especially "space", that's the big secret. It's all fake. There's no space, no planets, no universe. The world is a flat plain. You'll figure that one out eventually.

But again, not worth worrying about any of this but at least be aware of it. Don't let them brainwash you or continue to keep you in the dark about all these and many many other main stream thigns we believe are real. They're definitely not real. they're just propaganda weapons.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

according to that infinite logic things like: Harry Potter, Star Trek, Starwars, etc etc are all real. After all we seen photos of the Star ship enterprise and we seen it flying around on TV right. So therefore it must be real.

Haven't you ever heard of CGI???? Look it up.

Just because someone whos' job it is is to brainwash you (tptb) creates a video, or a photo and shows you something and tells you "this is real", you believe them? Okay so why are they telling you this??? Maybe because they want to keep there 20 billion per year budget blackhole operation a float. If someone was paying you 20 billion per year, but you had to come up with a logical explaination as to what you're doing with the money. That would need to include some evidence. So you'd make some movies, make up some photos, and hire some egg heads to figure out all the math behind it. And there for 5% of of that 20 billion you're able to keep your lie going.

Same goes for milligtry spendings on fake armorments. So they too go hunderds of billions if not trillions of dollars over the years to create fake nukes. Stock piles of them. A small fraction of the budget (maybe 5% goes to create an illusion. So they build some factories, make it look like they're building something. That way they can tell congress (who by the way is all in on the lie) that they're doing X Y and Z with the money. Meanwhile, most of the money, ie: 95% of your tax payer dollars are pocketed by the ultra rich and powerful.

But again, there's not much you can do about it. What are you gonna do. Nothing. But at least you have the right to know about the whole lie. The gig is up. They're lies are out there now.

So no I don't believe in some photos or some videos'. They're all lies.

2:35

So okay we see some videos here. So why should we believe these people and not nasa? How can we trust these people? They could be making stuff up too right??? Well there's a few issues with that. First, they have little to know financial incentive to prove the hoax. Ya they could be making money via a youtube channel but not all are. Even if they are they'd be making absolute peanuts as these videos don't get enough views to make any real money. Second there's literally thousands of people that have come up with some various evidence and facts proving so many hoaxes that it's now coming to light that it's all a big lie. If it was just 1 guy okay sure it might be a hoax on their end. But thousands and thousands of people all confirming the nasa lie backed up by real evidence? You can't refute that.

Again all I'm saying is this is just one of the bigger lies out there, one of many many things we're taught from an earily age and told it's all "real" when it's all 'THEATRICKS". It's all propaganda. It's all brainwashing. Why? To steal tax dollars, hundreds of billions of them each year.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Got a beautiful related story

Today i smoked some cannabis with my friend, we had like 5 cones each, he was super high telling a really long story, the fan was on, i was tripping out, then suddenly my body felt weird, wtf!!!!!!, o_O, why..., thinking every possible answer, all along it was the fan, i forgot what the wind was.

What is real O_O

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

hehe...you're welcome

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

It's amazing how wrong your claims are. I know from first hand experience that many of the things you list are quite real.

Really, going as far as claiming that even the planets are fake? Come on, even on a forum like this I find it hard to believe that anyone would agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join