It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Actually Real and What isn't??? Please tell me...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ill do one of those two things...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthtalk44
I was watching some guy on youtube. He talked about something that I already know. At last the spread of information is happening. People are finding out a lot more than they ever knew before.

As a result all these lies we've been brought up with are coming to light. We're discovering that there's some very BIG AWFUL lies out there that we've been brainwashed from childhood to believe are "real things in the world". But are actually all fake. They're all propaganda weapons to scare people into submission. Which I believe include the following: (and I don't know for sure. So weigh in on which you think are real and fake, and or add to this any things you want to).

Again, I don't know for sure, but I'm very much leaning toward the idea that the following are "propaganda weapons". They're all fake. It's just we've been brainwashed from an early age to believe these are real:

Which include: (These are fake, they're NOT REAL)

-- Nuclear weapons
-- Ball earth and planets
-- space and a big universe out there
-- HIV and probably a variety of other fake deceases and infections
-- the vote and elections
-- global warming
-- meteorites
-- Satilites
-- tar ... or ...is.... ummhh
-- many celebrety and vip deaths (they're mostly all still alive)
-- electronic money ie: what's in your bank account
-- six oclock news /msm
-- Aliens / ufo's / space craft
-- Big foot
-- ISS, nasa, spacex

Anyway I could probably go on and on if I really wanted to put some thought into it. But all I'm saying is there's so many things we've been completely and utterly brainwashed to believe are "actually real". The biggest secret being ball earth and planets. That's the biggest one. Then comes nuclear weapons, another big lie. All fake. And the list goes on and on.

Add to this list...

Or weigh in on which you think are real and fake. Or let me know what you think??? (ya I know this might seem a bit out in left field, but I think you have the right to know. And if you do your research you'll find out what I'm saying is true.)

Absolutely nothing is tangible... Everything is an observed particle that was until it was measured/observed a Wave of Infinite Probability.

Even those thoughts and situations that prevail in our current lives... everything in the list. Just play the game attend the class then move on. I refer to my signature.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Which include: (These are fake, they're NOT REAL)

-- six oclock news /msm

I'm not sure about the 6 o'clock news either, but the 5AM o'clock news is definitely real.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
5am o'clock eastern, central, or mountain time?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

(These are fake, they're NOT REAL)

Are you sure?

-- Nuclear weapons

Flat earther? Really? Have some actual photographs...

What do you suppose all the black stuff between planets is? What do you believe is out there?

Why not try telling that to the victims of this man, one of whom is a friend of mine...

Can't argue with you on that...

-- global warming

Oh, it's real but the jury is out on the cause...

-- meteorites

What's this, swamp gas?

-- Satilites

Tar associated with smoking? or the other kind?

Being a celebrity makes you immortal? I don't think so...

Except when I take it out of the bank machine and it's real?

-- six oclock news /msm

It definitely exists, but as with all news, spreads the agenda of the corporation broadcasting it. It's all biased...

Lack of proof does not = lack of existence...

-- Big foot

Jury is still out on this one...

-- ISS, nasa, spacex

I'm not sure why you think so much of this is fake, sure the waters are pretty murky surrounding some of the things but I guess it all depends on your definition of fake...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

I'll just go down your list briefly with where I'm at on the subjects. I'm also learning how skewed everything we've been taught is these days and there's little that's I'm not re-questioning again.

1. Nuclear Weapons: Real. I think the people of Japan would agree. I've seen enough testing videos and subject matter to be convinced.

2. Ball Earth and planets: Unsure. I don't believe in Flat Earth, but possibly more eyeball-shaped. There's some speculation that nearly every "picture" of Earth is actually a painting and that we haven't been out of our atmosphere yet.

3. Space/Universe: Real. A simple telescope is all that's needed here. Plenty of amateur astronomers that delight in the observation of space.

4. HIV/Disease: Real. I've known people to die of it. I believe there's a lot of man-made diseases being created all the time and a possibility that HIV is one of those. Editing to add: Just watched a disturbing video on Morgellon's Disease. Not good.

5. The Vote and Elections: Rigged. One party system controlled by the Elite/bankers

6. Global Warming: Unclear. Certainly appears to be happening. Not certain of the cause. Fairly certain the cause isn't the story we're being told.

7. Meteorites/Satellites: Exist? Yes.

8. Celebrity/VIP deaths: Dead. And quite possibly murdered/suicided.

9. Money: Fiat currency is not real. Serious problems coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

10. News/MSM: Completely controlled. Mostly by the Elites. Make consistent use of cognitive dissonance and drum beating.

11. Aliens/Ufo's: I do believe other life exists out there and they may well have been here before. There's a lot of suspicion regarding Antarctica these days worth exploring.

12. Bigfoot: While not really buying that one, there's certainly a possibility of humanoids/monsters we haven't discovered yet on this planet.

13. ISS/NASA: A lot of questions surround the ISS and it's worth a look at the videos that catch water droplets and misread speeches. NASA exists and is SURE pumping out more "information" than they have in a long time.

As a bonus thought, gravity is in question. There are theories that gravity is not what we think it is and is merely a word used to describe the activity rather than hard science whereas magnetic pull and electricity plays a part.
Link1 Link2 LINK3
edit on 11-3-2017 by gottaknow because: Added info.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Nuclear weapons are very real but I'd call them unnatural or artificial. Just like HIV, elections, global warming, e money, news etc. All can be real while also being artificial or "fake."

UFO are ours. Man made space craft certainly exist. I don't believe aliens or Bigfoot are real per se but a force exists that can manifest such things into our reality, making it very real to the experiencer. Reality is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe nothing is real and our "reality" is not "real."

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite

UFO are ours. Man made space craft certainly exist. I don't believe aliens or Bigfoot are real per se but a force exists that can manifest such things into our reality, making it very real to the experiencer. Reality is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe nothing is real and our "reality" is not "real."

Believing there is a force that manifests Bigfoot and UFO's into reality is, by measures, way more crazy than believing this is not the only planet in the Universe harboring life...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

How did you get that beautiful wife

And you may find yourself
Living in a shotgun shack
In another part of the world
Behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house
With a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, well
How did I get here?

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!

Into the blue again in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones there is water underground

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go to?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right? Am I wrong?
And you may say yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

Into the blue again in to the silent water
Under the rocks and stones, there is water underground

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Look where my hand was
Time isn't holding up
Time isn't after us
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Letting the days go by (same as it ever was)
Letting the days go by (same as it ever was)
Once in a lifetime
Letting the days go by
Letting the days go by

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

See there is your problem - 5am, you wake or fall out bed too early

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I have always believed intelligent life exists elsewhere. Perhaps I could've been more clear. I don't believe alien greys travel light years across the universe in flying saucers to mutilate cattle, abduct humans and probe anuses. I feel aliens exist, they're just a bit different than we're spoon fed to believe.

A hypnotist can alter ones reality and certain "magicians" can create manifestations into others reality. That would be child's play for an advanced race. If they can traverse the universe in a saucer, they probably have the technology to trick us.

edit on 3 11 2017 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I just want to chime in here and tell you that satellites, planets, and the Earth being a sphere are all real... I think the dangerous movement is the anti-science one.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
a reply to: djz3ro

I have always believed intelligent life exists elsewhere. Perhaps I could've been more clear. I don't believe alien greys travel light years across the universe in flying saucers to mutilate cattle, abduct humans and probe anuses. I feel aliens exist, they're just a bit different than we're spoon fed to believe, I should have said.

I wasn't challenging you, just giving an opinion, we seem to have similar beliefs on this kind of thing

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
NOBODY can debunk my list of hoaxes! Invincible!

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
DEFINITELY hoaxes:

--Air
--Bacteria
--The Color Spectrum
--Radio Waves
--"Stars"
--Emotions
--Gunpowder
--Wind
--The "Sun" (Sol)
--Rain
--Male Impotence
--Plants
--Obesity
--Video Games
--Clown Fish
--Oil
--Plastic
--Cancer
--LED Light Technology
--Computers
--World War 2
--Kangaroos
--Sand
--Stainless Steel Type 330
--Toenail Clippers
--Me

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
--The Color Spectrum

Finally, someone else sees the truth. All my life people kept saying "isn't the sky a lovely shade of orange" or "look how red that apple is" and all I could see were shades of gray! Colours my left buttock, eveything is Black, White or Gray, thanks for confirming this...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You forgot about trees and volcanoes..
Maybe watch the video "there aren't forests on the flat earth", includes that all trees we currently know are very small and mostly artificial seeded, because hundred years ago the trees were much taller...
And the second the volcano thing.. I heard of that they are just enormous incineration plants..
Found it kinda thrilling

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nothingiscoincidence

Whatever. None of you can debunk Lord Xenu, so whatever.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Wow.

I am going to copy a segment of your post here, so that I can respond to these items on your list, in order.

-- Nuclear weapons

The idea that these weapons, which did such terrible damage to Japan, which have destroyed and rendered uninhabitable terrains from pacific atolls, to the dusts of Nevada and the outback of Australia, are fake is...

It is unsupportable nonsense. Between the fact that the areas hit with these devices are still, to this day, radioactive as all hell, the fact that people died in their hundreds of thousands when those devices were used in war, the fact that the testing is all documented visually, at a time when fakery on the scale of a nuclear test, simply was not possible, all add up to this suggestion being about as valid as a four pound note.

I have a telescope, a pair of binoculars, and my own two eyes, and they are calling you out. The planets exist, are largely spherical in geometry, their orbits are well understood, their locations repeatably identifiable using orbital mechanics. You do not need to believe in a round Earth in order for the planet to be round. You just need to believe in it in order to be right.

Again, my telescope and binoculars, not to mention the thousands and thousands of years of study that has led to our current understanding of the universe and its contents, says otherwise. Your small musings against the weight of all that mean nothing.

Again, people have died of these diseases of which you speak, lost family and friends to these diseases, entire communities have been decimated by them, orphans created by their passage through communities. I think you have to seriously question your ability to observe the world around you, if you genuinely believe these things to be fake, hoaxes.

This is a reasonable point. I think it would be a better point if it was stated more clearly. I would go with "What importance has the vote, when one is asked to choose between two different leadership directions, both of which are disgusting and a threat to the human race as a whole?". To call the entire notion fake is meaningless. If you want to attack voting and electoral processes, then do it with precision, because the idea behind them is utterly sound, as long as they are operated correctly.

-- global warming

And here is the fools game. Let me make something clear. There is only ONE argument being had at the moment, regarding climate change by those who are informed enough to consider their opinion of merit. It is whether or not what climate change we are seeing, is caused by humans or by other natural processes. There is NO argument as to whether it is happening or not, nor should their be. It simply is, yet again, your belief of that fact is immaterial, makes no difference to the reality of the thing. The elephant in the room, is that regardless of whether humanity is responsible for the changes in climate we are seeing, mitigation efforts MUST be enacted. We MUST build upward, not outward, we MUST have good coastal defence against floods from rising sea levels, MUST protect our citizens and our infrastructure from what is coming, because cause of the thing or not, this situation threatens huge numbers of human lives.

-- meteorites

I honestly do not know where to begin. How do you think the Moon got like it is today? Lil' Billy and his plinking rifle, got a bit too carried away with the 2mm BB gun did he? I mean seriously, what is your thinking regarding meteorites??

-- Satilites

The communication in which we are engaged daily relies entirely upon the existence of satellites

Tar... you are asking whether tar is real? Tar, the stuff you find in tar pits, used to get used to prevent wooden ships rotting? Yes, it is real, and what is more, very useful stuff. What is your point here?

Really? Show me some epithelial evidence whose DNA matches a dead celebrity, but was recently obtained from a freshly cleaned location. Go ahead. Otherwise, what the hell are you basing that suggestion on?

Actually, any currency reliant on debt to exist, is probably fake, whether it is physical coin and notes, or electronically registered. We still use it though, still buy goods and services with it.

-- six oclock news /msm

Nearly right. That should be "All media created for profit, by companies owned by the superwealthy".

Hmm... The jury is out. No evidence has been bought forward which is worthy of being called evidence, but there has been no reason to discount the existence of alien life as a strong probability either. Further to that, you have to consider that fossilised life forms from as far back as 4.2 billion years ago, have been discovered. The earth during that time was an extreme and, according to old thinking on the subject, inhospitable to life as we knew it. We know now, however, that because life can be tracked back all that way into the past of this globe, and that all indications are that liquid water (which we know to be a great medium for life to grow and develop in) is more common in the wider universe than we had suspected.

Planets are being discovered as we speak, which orbit other stars, and yet give every early indication of having a great deal in common with our own planet. Given the range of environments on Earth, in which life has flourished despite it seeming unlikely, we have to accept the possibility that life in the universe, other than our own, is common, not rare, as we had suspected before.

-- Big foot

Again, similar situation to that of UFO/Aliens.

-- ISS, nasa, spacex

You can get a telescope, set it up, and find the ISS for yourself, when the thing is passing over the patch of Earth you call home.

So out of fifteen proposed fake things, only three of these can be reasonably argued to be one hundred percent fake, those being the issue of currency, the issue of elections and voting, and the six o'clock news, no matter which "side" peddles it. Thats a pretty poor showing, if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Happydustin
Ill do one of those two things...

Good to hear you'll be jogging everyday. It's important!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

ur eyes are real XD look for yourself

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join