It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department for work and pensions (UK)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Send the CD off.

Expose them.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Send all mail to DWP recorded delivery so they sign at their end and you have proof of posting.

Worth the extra expense every time.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thomadom

I'm in mandatory reconsideration now. In the past they paid the equivalent of job seekers allowance until the appeal goes through.
They changed the system now.
They know that the vast majority of claimants will win their cases so they've decided to try and kill them off before they have time.

Radio 4 has a financial programme called money box which I've been following. There's been a lot of people on there with similar stories.
He ALWAYS asks a representative from the DWP to come on the show and have equal right to reply.

They have, not once, to my knowledge, had the stones to come and defend their position.
That speaks volumes to me
Too cowardly to explain themselves.
They are fully aware they are in the wrong but they just steamroller people.

Their main targets are the most vulnerable ones who won't even try an appeal.

They have killed and will kill again.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It is very tempting. I'm also pretty sure it would go against me pretty badly.
The fact that the assessor knew she was being recorded yet chose to lie, tells me that they know they'll get protected. Even if exposed.
And I thought doctors had some kind of integrity!!!!

It may, at some point, arrive in the public domain.

Its always possible I could get it...errrm ... stolen.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

I would but I'm not going to waste the money.
From what I can gather, most of the guests on the money box radio show say the same thing.

First they lie about not receiving it.
Then they say its turned up in the wrong office (like that's my fault).

It is not beneath them to conveniently "lose" your file from time to time just to mess you about and buy more time.

It is very very well known that this is all part of a deliberate attack. They need a new lie.

If I was a high up at the post office I would take the hits to court for slander because it is statistically impossible for that volume of mail to go astray. The cowards will try and blame anyone for their policies...even the posties.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Go badly against yoy?

What more can they do to you now that is any worse?

They cant sue you as you have no money.

And it is not a criminal offence.......infact if she has lied she has committed a criminal offence.

If anything you have a civil duty to blow the whistle.

You can wallow in self pitty or take the fight to them. # the goverment, fight them! Even if you have to break the laws fight them! The UK government has betrayed you! You owe no loyalty to them!
edit on 11-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So far I've found that the British Medical Association does not deal with complaints.
I think the complaint has to go to the local authority which, in all probability, will be the people responsible for their employment.

While in in the process, I don't want to do too much to rock the boat but if that process ends unsatisfactory.... Well, you know, I might forget signing a form saying I wouldn't disclose.

Its unlikely the police will be too sympathetic if I accused a Dr of fraud. But it is fraud and you are correct. Dangerous doctors need to be removed.

Maybe its my age but most of these younger drs seem totally focussed on the high salary but not so interested in working.
They're bound to slip up sooner or later and lots of people have very good memories!

Adding.
They hide their identity. The official report is simply signed off as.... "On behalf of the DWP" but the stupid cow introduces herself by name at the start of the recording!!!
edit on 11-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Add

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Personally i would bypass official government channels and sell it to a newspaper.

I am sure the guardian would snap it up as proof of how unfair the disability cuts are.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That may well happen.

If I can find a group who are also in this position it could be a better option to supply several examples.

If it was just myself it'd be easier to pass off as moaning but clear evidence of an orchestrated fraud would be easier to establish if an obvious pattern could be shown

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A friend of mine went to his local MP and that helped as all those communication issues he'd had seemed to miraculously disappear.. MP gave him lots of support. It's worth a try even if you get nowhere.

Find out about your local food bank.

On a personal note, I feel lucky that whilst my wife is in constant pain, at least I can manage to care for her and work. There aren't enough hours in the day but we get through it.

I hope things go your way.

Scally

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They're doing a number on everyone.

My mum has a broken back and can only walk aided by her extremely strong painkillers...

They say she isn't disabled despite letters from Consultants and GPs.

So they took away her Disability benefits.

I myself am on DLA for schizophrenia but the DWP is taking its time to send me a PIP form because they know it pays more than DLA did (for those who don't know DLA can no longer be applied for only those who got it before the handover to PIP are still on it).

A few times they even didn't pay me and I had to wait a week for the money to go into my account after a complaints call to them.

I could easily scapegoat the tories right now, scum that they are with their decisions...

But the DWP has authority over who gets what, not "Dave Smith MP"...

They need to buck their ideas up.

I hope you're more fortuitous in future. Same goes for my mum who is going to appeal, and well she should. It's a disgrace.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Its the pain that they don't seem to recognise!
Doesn't matter how much it hurts. They say I can walk.
I have a feeling that many people in pain just say no its too painful.
People are punished for trying.

I feel I'd be quite within my rights to just lie in bed all day going "ow ow ow".

But no. You try and help yourself have a life and you get the boot. Its incredibly scummy of them.

Sympathy goes to your Mum from me. And you. Schizophrenia must be hard to cope with at times.

and Scallywwagg
Thank you.
I'll look them up. Its got to be worth a try and, again, I'm sure it won't be just me. Strength in numbers and all that. My Pee and Em are feeding me right now. Saving food bank as a last resort.

Aha! Just spotted that I've sold a book. Not much but enough for a bit of shopping.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Sold a book yaaay

edit on 12-3-2017 by Tulpa because: Spilling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join