It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Trump’s go-to scapegoat for White House woes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Leaks, protests and health care reform are things that Trump considers Obama's fault. Is Trump being logical when he tries to pin this on Obama's presidency?

President Donald Trump’s administration has been plagued by damaging leaks and marked by protests against him and his policies. And as he tries to sell America on Republicans’ plan for health care reform, he risks facing humiliation should he fall short.

In his eyes, though, there’s one clear person to blame: Barack Obama.
www.politico.com...

Trump is using Obama for a scapegoat, but a month ago everything was fine and Obama even liked him (trump).

The former president has emerged as the perfect scapegoat for Trump. The 44th commander in chief is a revered Democratic Party figure who is both loathed by conservatives and, in keeping in line with the precedent of past presidents, unlikely to publicly speak out against his successor.

And while Trump one month ago told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly that the two “get along” and that Obama even “likes me,” he’s back to raging against his longtime foe.

A few of the many things that Trump has claimed that was Obama's fault. But Trump did not give Obama credit for the drop in unemployment and good job growth in Feb.

Trump has blamed Obama and his administration for setting up the first meeting between Jeff Sessions and Russia’s ambassador

allegedly wiretapping Trump Tower phone lines during the campaign

with Trump himself suggesting Obamacare is a ticking time bomb that was set to detonate once Obama left office a

edit on 10-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Excellent thread, star and flag for all your hard work

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And oduma blamed all his problems on shrub .

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Leading up to his inauguration, Trump sounded as if he started respecting Obama! Issues like this has happened so often with Trump. He says one thing, and says the opposite at a later time. What's even worse, there's numerous video evidence of him going back on his word.

Trump's his own worse enemy when it comes to improving his credibility.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
And oduma blamed all his problems on shrub .

Exactly. All we heard from Obama for 8 years was that it was all Bush's fault. Obama will go down as the least-accomplished and most damaging President in US history.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samuelis
Excellent thread, star and flag for all your hard work

edit on 10-3-2017 by smurfy because: Pint.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

True, Obama did blame Bush for a number of things, and he was right. Obama was handed a flaming bag of crap.

In may respects Trump has a flaming bag as well. O-care is a turd-20,000,000,000,000 in debt-Russia was really pissed. Just a few Obama little sweet hearts.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No,

Everything is Bush, Cheney, Halliburton

Don't forget Halliburton!

edit on 10-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

If you are still trying to figure out if Trump blames others for his mistakes while also taking credit for things he didn't do then you haven't been paying much attention so far.

Even if he has to make stuff up he always thinks he is the best and deserves credit for anything good that happens while taking no responsibility for anything bad which he's done.

That is obvious at this point.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
There are many things true with your claim about Halliburton.

edit on 10-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Very very nice. I think bush got a OK deal from Clinton, but did Obama get a crap sandwich from Bush.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
No doubt Obama inherited a snip storm from Bush (there's a reason why most republicans laughed at Jeb running). But no logical person can deny that Trump has also inherited quite a mess from the previous administration, and even from Bush sill to this day. I don't like Obama at all, but he was better than Bush. And I think when it's all over, Trump will be an improvement on Obama. Hopefully the next Prez can improve even more.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I think you are right, Bush ended up doing a lot of things wrong.

Like the bail outs.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A lot of small businesses stopped hiring and even reduced their workforce due to the skyrocketing insurance premiums that were squeezing them of the little money they were making.

Is it a far stretch to think that some of these businesses are starting to hire again due to Trump's, wait that's not right. Due to Paul Ryan's health care reform?

I know a few small business owners personally that are looking to hire right now with the prospect of the ACA going away.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Someone breached the grounds of the whitehouse last night.
Probably that guy with the new bugs.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You wish.
His reputation is one of success. Your low opinion of him doesn't change a thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Unfortunately the day is going to come when he's going to need credibility in a crisis and the question is will he get it when he needs it?
Or will people ignore him as the boy who cried wolf.

Our lives are literally in his hands folks.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If you are still trying to figure out if Trump blames others for his mistakes while also taking credit for things he didn't do then you haven't been paying much attention so far.

Even if he has to make stuff up he always thinks he is the best and deserves credit for anything good that happens while taking no responsibility for anything bad which he's done.

That is obvious at this point.

The sun came up🌄
Yea Trump.
The sun went down🌃
Thanks Obama.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Who cares?

As long as my taxes get lowered and the ####ing government isn't forcing me to buy healthcare, and we're not kissing the collective asses of ISIS, I could give a damn what else trump says.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join