It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread topics worth disscussing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm going to try something here and see if it is acceptable to everyone. These are current events that I think should be made available to the general public.
If its found to be ok, I'll simply add to the thread as information comes my way.

Geek Squad does UC work for FBI, at center of major precedent setting case.

www.ocweekly.com...

Former NYPD Officer commits suicide during FBI traffic stop.

nypost.com...

I think all of these are very important and should be up on the main boards for open discussion, especially the first story as it is a major 4th Amendment case that could change many aspects of investigation and prosecution.

Buck
edit on 10-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71
There's already a thread on that last one. (Political Mudpit- Trump asking for the resignation of all DOJ holdovers)

edit on 10-3-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thanks , I just now seen it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Ummm...There's like involvement in the NY Post article and the Zero hedge article...that involvement being Preet Bharara...

There's also the FBI involvement in the OC Weekly article and The NY Post article...

What I find suspicious is the FBI traffic stop of Benderoth...A quiet stretch of road and a claim of suicide...
The suicide doesn't add up...doesn't make any sense when juxtaposed with what is described in the article...suicided on the other hand...
Also...this statement from the Post article...

“If this guy put a bullet in his head rather than go and talk to them, he must have been in deep,”

In deep what...and with/for whom...?
Deep cover...?

From what we can glean from reports of inter and cross agency infighting between politically motivated factions...is it possible this was a sanction of an asset...one faction to another...?

Another tangent is Preet Bharara...how does he fit into this...especially now that we learn he's suddenly told to clean out his office...There's something there I can't quite put my finger on...Is there linkage...?

I'm not sure how the OC Weekly article fits into this other than to illustrate how far the FBI will go fishing while using possibly unconstitutional methods to...make a case...

I'm just brainstorming here...trying to see both the forest and the trees...There's a web here your trying to weave...
Your very cryptic...but some gut instinct tells me out of all the ATS members...you are connected...
Your the one that intrigues me the most on this site...

YouSir
edit on 10-3-2017 by YouSir because: I felt the urge...

edit on 10-3-2017 by YouSir because: of the surge of the urge...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
He was to be questioned in the four homicides mentioned in the report.

As for the rest, well, lets have ATS personnel look it over and decide.

Buck

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here's another report on OST (Office of Secure Transportation).

This is another one of those events that I would have usually never have commented on unless there was confirmed public disclosure of factual information previously.

Its damned funny the American taxpayers dollars can be wasted on security personnel and armored limousines for the children of high level Dept. of State employees to be transported to school in the Washington D. C. area.

Yet..... (And this burns my ass to no end !!) we do not have the dollars to properly secure the transport of nuclear devices across this nation. Having some personnel experience in this area to draw from, it has deteriorated to the point that it may be only a matter of time before some type of a major event occurs, that could have easily been prevented.

www.latimes.com...

Buck

edit on 12-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join