It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Steals $100 from Toddler at Walmart?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Caught on camera, police in Oklahoma are searching for a man who ripped a hundred dollar bill out of a toddler's hand.

The article states that a customer laid the bill on the counter, then the child picked it up and began "playing" with it. When the man walked up and stole the bill, two customers standing nearby laughed about it, apparently not realizing the man and the kid weren't related.

I have a problem with this. What dumb parent lets their toddler play with a hundred dollar bill? Parents, I appeal to you:

Would you let your child play with a hundred dollars like that? Besides the fact that money is gross and covered in germs and disgusting crap, source - Time is that not a bit risky?

Fox News article

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Death penalty iMHO. That is so egregious and low down I really want to fry that guy. He doesn't deserve to live.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Theft does not warrent the death penalty

The man needs locking up though in a hole for a long time.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
like candy from a baby i guess

dude walked up all suave....

interesting

after watching again i lol'd.
mom seems like a dumb ass. does not seem to notice the kid pick up the bill or the kid spinning around or the strange man approach the kid.
mom of the year.

oh well
edit on 10-3-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

It isn't just theft. It is theft from a toddler... Some crimes are so brazen and offensive they cross a line of what is acceptable in civil society. Beating/taking advantage of the elderly. Crimes involving children.

If this guy is so heartless he would steal $100 from a toddler, think what else he'd do if no one was looking.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

It isn't just theft. It is theft from a toddler... Some crimes are so brazen and offensive they cross a line of what is acceptable in civil society. Beating/taking advantage of the elderly. Crimes involving children.

If this guy is so heartless he would steal $100 from a toddler, think what else he'd do if no one was looking.

oh come off it.
death penalty??

i think when a normal person thinks of crimes against children they mean like sexual #.

and if anything i think the guy ripped off mrs oblivious...not the kid

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well then it's okay.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

oh come off it.
death penalty??

i think when a normal person thinks of crimes against children they mean like sexual #.

There are some crimes you just can't redeem yourself from.... this is one of them. Sorry, if someone is so cold they'd take money from a toddler like that to hell with them. They can die.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Well then it's okay.

i didnt say that

i said oh well. as in i dont care about this that much and

this is not what people tend to think about when they think about crimes against children

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

oh come off it.
death penalty??

There are some crimes you just can't redeem yourself from.... this is one of them. Sorry, if someone is so cold they'd take money from a toddler like that to hell with them. They can die.

hahahah

ok captain over reaction
good call

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Two things to note -

#1 Why does a toddler have 100 dollar bill? Mom needs to bear at least some responsibility here..

#2 Did anyone else notice the 2 guys standing there watching, and when the thief turns around and walks away they are seemingly laughing to each other about it?

Weird.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow, that guy was watching them, almost looked staged too, I mean, that guy has a good eye and was either there to rob people or has robbed people in the passed because he saw his chance and rocked it with 100% flawless execution.

As far as a crime against children? No way, the kid will still get his teddy grahams, it was theft and at best would get PBJ.

Now about the mom, I'm guarding my coins when I use the coinstar machine like they were golden spanish galleons, I don't know how you just let a Benji chill on the counter, especially when you're with you kid, and on that note, because she wasn't watching her kid that well, she is very lucky it was the money and not the kid and the money taken.

The universe has some funny ways ot teaching lessons, or maybe I just see too many datasets to learn from failure.

Either or, that was a crime of opportunity.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

#2 Did anyone else notice the 2 guys standing there watching, and when the thief turns around and walks away they are seemingly laughing to each other about it?

It was strange...what type of human thinks that's normal?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

momy oblivious probably tore some skin off timmy's ass for losing that hundo.
that would be the real crime

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What a scumbag.

He needs to be taken out back and taught some manners.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I hope not, because we all know there are parents like that who expect Toddlers to be scholars, and just knowing that hurts my heart.

I to am a little surprised about the two guys watching, I mean I guess they could of thought it was the dad, but they should of jumped when they saw the supposed dad walking further and further from the kid after taking the money. Not to mention, it was money LEAVING the counter, most likely not spent yet, so I'm not sure what they were thinking.

Makes you go... WTF>?

a reply to: grey580

That's exactly what those two guys should of done...
edit on 10-3-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

A thief type human.

And regarding other member comments in this thread, I would not support the death penalty for this apparent crime.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

i wouldnt go so far as to say they should have jumped.
should they have told mommy oblivious? sure

not really up to them to jump and save the day you know.

had dude tried to steal the kid then yes of course.....jump

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Of course not, but would it really be a bad thing? not saying they should of ruined his face and broke some bones, but a few subduing blows to hold him accountable for his actions wouldn't of hurt....them.

I bet the guy stealing would think next time, " Oh man, should I take that money? Wonder if there are any " heros " here like last time".

I'm not one for violence normally, but stealing kinda is low, it's not yours, our government already does it, why should we?

Plenty of better ways to make 100 bucks.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

The dude was wrong m'kay, but I'm gonna have to blame the victim on this one. Don't be careless with things you don't want to lose..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join