It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Makes Dismal Admission — His Financial World Order Now “Threatened”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So it would seem that Lord Jacob Rothschild himself is "concerned" over the state of global affairs so much so that he felt the need to reassure his shareholders of the security of their investments.

“Against a background of daunting uncertainty and political turmoil."
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

At this time of upheaval and uncertainty, our investment portfolio will continue to be well diversified,”

He goes on to say...

“Since the last World War, we have enjoyed some 70 years of patiently crafted international cooperation, which is now threatened,”

Now one might naturally think that this indicates that our current Commander and Chief is one of the good guys and that he has the bad guys on the run. However...

Resounding President Trump’s call for deregulation, Rothschild also was reportedly pleased with the “reforms of an over-regulated system.” Likewise, in step with Trump’s call to exponentially increase spending on America’s failing transportation infrastructure, Lord Rothschild is pleased

So make of it what you will but I wouldn't go claiming "Trump is the good guy" just yet. It seems that Lord Rothschild is pleased with some of Trumps work but concerned about the overall global picture. Then there is the question of if anything that comes out of Rothschild's mouth is trustworthy at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
"70 years of international co-operation"? Has he forgotten the Cold War? The admitted "uncertainties" of the present time have a long way to go before they reach that level.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

"70 years of patiently crafted international cooperation"

That doesn't make me feel like I have much of a role in my financial destiny~~NWO and all that jazz.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The "70 years" perspective seems to be a big selling point for the authoritarian and totalitarian Globalists. John McCain has been making similar statements:

"As we are all aware, that following World War II a World Order was established, which has held for basically the last 70 years

"This is a sign of a possible unraveling of the World Order that was established after World War II."

"70 years we have had a New World Order."

@ Timestamp 7:30

"I do believe that he [Trump] needs to stand up for the greatest experiment on Earth, and that is the United States of America. It's not an accident, we've had small wars, but unprecedented 70 years of peace since we established a New World Order following World War II. That's what we have to preserve."

edit on 3/10/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Lord R is just biding his time until he and his cronies can figure out how they can exploit Trump's policies to yield their highest net on their investments.

Also, investments? I thought they literally own money.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Rothschild also was reportedly pleased with the “reforms of an over-regulated system.

"Over regulated? "Meaning; they didn't rape, I mean reap enough trillions from the peeples.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve!

This was over 6 years ago. I wonder how much is it now.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Trump is ultimately out to benefit trump, the hope has been for most that a business man will help to stimulate the economy and that will allow people not in the top .3% of economic wealth to have a shot at making money.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
He is referring to the Obama destabilization. He was King of regulations, weakening alliances, defunding the military, backing all the wrong people like the Muslim Brotherhood everywhere. On his watch fascism rose in Turkey, Putin was allowed to annex Crimea, destabilize Ukraine, prop up Assad and the whole of Western civilization has been infiltrated by Jihadists.

Obama has done more to disrupt the peace that the end of WWII brought than anyone thought possible. He will go down in history as the biggest failure in modern leadership, eclipsing Chamberlain's "Peace in our time" epic failure.
edit on 10-3-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Another quote from that article worth mentioning:

" 'Valuations are at the high end of their historical range, inflation is returning and in these circumstances, it is likely that interest rates in the US will rise meaningfully,' he said. And coming from the man whose familial connections and financial partners control the Federal Reserve, he should know."

What I get from the article is that their concern is primarily with THEIR investments remaining stable or gaining. He appears to give a warning to all others that the time is coming when staying afloat will become the primary goal. Again, we need to be mindful that what he states is likely at best, a mixture of truth and lies.

It's my household opinion that the FED will likely be collapsed leading into turmoil, martial law and worse as we infight each other. They might even "expose" the FED's corruption somewhat as they do so, which is only befitting to the cause. Why waste any amount of potential control?

@DISRAELI: The "uncertainty refers to more of the European turmoil seen with Brexit and the other uprisings we're seeing over there. He's definitely not lying when saying this was "patiently crafted". They've owned the U.S. (and everywhere) for a very long time and were only briefly disrupted by Andrew Jackson in 1836. LINK

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Please stop perpetuating the falsehood that people approving of other people's actions = they're in cahoots. Trump could be the good guy or the bad guy. Other powerful people having an opinion on his actions doesn't actually impact that. The implication that he's a bad guy because a Rothschild likes something he did is pretty silly.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thektotheg

Read my post again slowly, take your time and let it soak in. Now I would like you to quote exactly which part that I come to a definitive conclusion that Trump is either good or bad. Reading comprehension is fundamental.

new topics

top topics

join