It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Palmdale and the Chem-trail pollution was off the charts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They are poisoning us by a wide spread program! When will we bring the government criminals to justice? People are driving around acting insane and people everywhere, their health is making them act in an adverse manner. The U.S. Airforce must stop this even if they disobey orders. The Cabal must and should be stopped!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fema1

The U.S. Airforce must stop this even if they disobey orders.

They're the ones probably flying the planes.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So how do you know they weren't normal contrails? What scientific analysis was done to prove they are?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
can ops please provide a pictorial difference between a contrail and a chemtrail and how to spot the difference. I am not a atmospheric scientist or anything so my ignorance on the subject is pointed. I do know that contrails is a thing though and looks often like a high altitude mist spraying. Just wondering how you can spot the difference.

ktks

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

the picture you posted looks an awful lot like contrails. How do you tell the difference?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a quick check on google and it seems this "idaho observer" is a general populust hack conspiracy type publication.

I believe the kids use the term "fake news" these days.

Ops, I would say until there is reputable sources discussing chemtrails, you stop flipping out about it and wanting the air force to blow up your local NY to LA flight because of mist...you are gonna have a nervous breakdown by snake oil salesmen trying to keep you paranoid to get clicks.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That's not pollution, they spray that to mask us observing Nibiru. Cloud up the sky so we can't see above us. They know it's there, they're hiding it!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
That's not pollution, they spray that to mask us observing Nibiru. Cloud up the sky so we can't see above us. They know it's there, they're hiding it!

They only do it when NIBURU will be in it's "flat" state. If we were to observe a flat NIBURU, we might question the Earth's roundness. Can't have that. (BTW, "They" is the term used to describe the beings from center Earth)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was never into all this crazy chemtrail theory.

Like posters above have said. How does he know the difference between contrails and chemtrails?

Unless you're taking atmospheric air samples with a balloon into the chemtrail. How would you know?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fema1
They are poisoning us by a wide spread program!

The only poisoning happening here is of reason and intelligence. Those look like contrails.

When will we bring the government criminals to justice?

For which crime(s)? I'm sure there's dozens more *actually* real crimes they commit on a daily basis you could call them on.

People are driving around acting insane and people everywhere, their health is making them act in an adverse manner.

Please explain 'driving around acting insane'. What does that mean? Are the legally insane allowed to operate road vehicles?

The Cabal must and should be stopped!

Yup, just as I thought - you're mental....

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So how do you know they weren't normal contrails? What scientific analysis was done to prove they are?

I guess you have taken the coolaid friend, just keeping watching your MSN tv channels.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Please provide us some scientific data that shows what is being sprayed and at what altitude. Exact date/times also help to know what the prevailing winds are and how many atmospheric inversion layers are between the ground and that altitude. Having flight data at this time and location would also help track down those responsible.

Anything less is just chicken little whining and trolling for clicks.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I still think it has something to do with weather manipulation.

I mostly see this in the Sonora desert when there's a storm front not too far away.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I guess you have taken the coolaid friend, just keeping watching your MSN tv channels.

So...no actual debate, just a lame attempt at witty dismissal?

I don't know why I'm surprised.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well, water is a chemical, so it is a pretty sure bet that those trails are of chemical origin. So .. chemtrail confirmed! Yeah!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Is the chemtrail pic still uploading? All I see is one with contrails.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Don't watch any MSM channels. You're dodging the question. How do you know those are chemtrails?
edit on 3/10/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So...no actual debate, just a lame attempt at witty dismissal?

I don't know why I'm surprised.

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft. The exhaust of an aircraft contains both gas (vapor) and solid particles.

NASA link to downplay Chemtrails

A chemtrail will fan out and have a greater length staying in the sky for a longer period of time than a contrail. Usually like in Palmdale I witnessed up to 7 large winged craft dispensing this crap. Chemtrails are associated with weather modification and I speculate HAARP. So now the debate begins!
edit on 10-3-2017 by fema1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2017 by fema1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think the poisoning part is a propaganda technique to make sure the issue never gets taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What debate? I'm not trying to troll man, but if you're gonna debate then debate. I know what a contrail is. You haven't given any actual data about how you know the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail, other than an arbitrary time frame and anecdotal stories about something you claim to have seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join