It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Dream Car

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Firstly, I am a gear head. I love wrenching. There is nothing quite like burning rubber, popping the clutch, jammin through corners.

With that said, what's your dream car?

Ill go first:

Meet the TVR Cerbera speed 12

This interesting looking gem has some amazing specs, and for 1997, pretty damn impressive.

800 hp
7.7L V-12
2400 lbs.

0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My dream car izz... a truck.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I miss my truck

Supercharged cammed Tacoma xrunner, high boost pulley, lightweight flywheel, pro tune, long tubes catless, 3 inch catback, ecu standalone with launchcontrol, ram ait intake...shouldnt have sold it for that b**ch

lol
edit on 9-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I love those Cerberas, but my dream car is a 1969 Corvette Stingray. I guess any C3 would do though, but I liked the '69s the best.

I'd be happy just to get my '87 Trans Am right though. I've neglected it far too long now... I was actually working on cutting the trees away from it today so I can pull it out of the woods that have grown up around it.

One day... soon hopefully.

link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 9-3-2017 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

link   
My dream car is a '99 Ford Crown Victoria with a half dozen whiskey-dents.
I traveled far and wide to find the one I now own.
There are probably videos of me making sweet man on car love to it on the internet.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Original Shelby Cobra with 427 sohc motor, 4 speed.
Also in love with the 1973 Volvo P1800es.

I can't afford the cobra so have had about 6 mustangs, various builds on the motors. Couple street /strip cars, one road racer (American iron series) and tons of trucks, broncos, even a dodge ramcharger.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

A 77 Monte Carlo, for very personal reasons.

And yes, we are still married

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

I miss my truck

Supercharged cammed Tacoma xrunner, high boost pulley, lightweight flywheel, pro tune, long tubes catless, 3 inch catback, ecu standalone with launchcontrol, ram ait intake...shouldnt have sold it for that b**ch

lol

Me miss truck too. It had a shell and bed to haul stuff to make money and sleep in.

My 'muscle' car was a 68 Mustang with a 390 engine, dual point distributor, Holley 750 cfm double pumper carburetor, a short cut, close ratio tranny with speed shifter, a truck drive shaft, eagle 50 series radials in the back and 70's on the front. I had glass pax pipes but all the glass was blown out. Vrooommm!

A whole cadillac front end, suspension and steering was welded into the front end and it could corner, get up and gooo... mountain racing was my favorite past time. Until I endo'd it and tumbled five times.

I worked all summer at a gas station and paid 800 dollars cash for it, earning a buck two fitty an hour.

What a dick I was with that car.

edit on 9-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Since we're dreaming ...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Okay don't laugh but I think I could fit all my cats in this vehicle. It bet it would make a decent bug-out van.

Sal

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I won't go specific for now, but I like 60s/70s American muscle, UAZ, or a Jeep.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ultimate Aero baby!

Preferably the Apollo S, but any will do.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: CreationBro

I miss my truck

lol

Me miss truck too. It had a shell and bed to haul stuff to make money and sleep in.

My 'muscle' car was a 68 Mustang with a 390 engine, dual point distributor, Holley 750 cfm double pumper carburetor, a short cut, close ratio tranny with speed shifter, a truck drive shaft, eagle 50 series radials in the back and 70's on the front. I had glass pax pipes but all the glass was blown out. Vrooommm!

A whole cadillac front end, suspension and steering was welded into the front end and it could corner, get up and gooo... mountain racing was my favorite past time. Until I endo'd it and tumbled five times.

I worked all summer at a gas station and paid 800 dollars cash for it, earning a buck two fitty an hour.

What a dick I was with that car.

Sounds tasty. Would have loved to drive that beast.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
Okay don't laugh but I think I could fit all my cats in this vehicle. It bet it would make a decent bug-out van.

Sal

Can we throw a rocket engine on it? I feel itd be appropriate as cats belong in space...theyre furry little aliens

edit on 9-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The trans am from smokey and the bandit.
That's the only car I've ever really wanted.
Other than that it's a truck.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
These:

Jeep Mighty FC

Jeep Wranglers

Old trucks

Ford Bronco/Chevy Blazer

VW Jetta MKIII

BMW M3

edit on 3/9/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
These:

Ford Bronco

But... but... that's a Chevy Blazer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join