It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is still in Denial about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

They clearly did not torrent download the Vault7 files or even look at the front page of Wiki Leaks discussing Vault7 and what the Government can do. And only God knows how many Smart Hackable Devices Trump Tower has that can be easily breached by the King of Wiretaps Obama. If Obama is willing to influence Israel's election to get rid of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu why wouldn't he use the same resources and methods to influence the only party that can pose a threat to his chosen successor? Theres also the fact that Obama wiretapped trusted NATO members World Leaders phone lines.

(CNN)Vice President Mike Pence avoided answering a question about whether he believed President Donald Trump's wiretapping claims.

No he said Congress and the Senate is looking into it.

Trump alleged on Saturday without evidence that former President Barack Obama wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower ahead of the 2016 election.

Wikileaks just gave us the evidence

On Wednesday, CNN affiliate WEWS' reporter John Kosich asked the vice president a yes or no question: Did he believe Trump's allegation? Pence skirted the question and tried to steer the discussion to health care, as the Trump administration has been pushing to replace Obamacare.

O CNN you and your Gotcha Questions.

John Kosich, WEWS: The President has alleged that the former President committed a felony in wiretapping Trump Tower. Yes or no — do you believe that President Obama did that?

Mike Pence: Well, what I can say is that the President and our administration are very confident that the congressional committees in the House and Senate that are examining issues surrounding the last election, the run-up to the last election, will do that in a thorough and equitable way. They'll look at those issues, they'll look at other issues that have been raised. But rest assured, our focus is right where the American people are focused, and that's on bringing more jobs here to Ohio, creating a better healthcare system built on consumer choice.

CNN after covering up for Hillary you should very dam well know he isnt going to give you a Yes or No answer. It's a good thing Pence is a good listener otherwise he might have fell for your trap with your Yes or No question.

O and if this kid can climb up to the 21st floor of Trump Tower and Trump's office building is on the 26th Floor how do we not know he planted a listening a device on one of the Lower windows before being taken down by Police? He claimed he was a Trump supporter but if he can scale a building to the 21st floor is it so outrageous to suggest that he could have planted a listening device on one of the lower floors that can pick up on any and all incoming and outgoing connections?

CONCLUSION: It's no Secret that everyone Spies on everyone but Obama has been busted more than once for Spying, and influencing elections. And with how big Trump Tower is it really that outrageous to think Obama wouldn't pull a Nixon if he thought he could get away with it?
edit on 9-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Those pesky "yes" or "no" questions are like bear traps. One wrong answer and you'll have to gnaw your foot off just to escape the prolonged suffering and untimely death.

Good bye, CNN.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way. The former head of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way. There's no evidence whatsoever. The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts. And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate? Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Of course he was tapped. So was Flynn whom funny enough, was tapped while in Trump tower.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way. The former head of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way. There's no evidence whatsoever. The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts.

The former head of intelligence=Obama's Guy so of course he would say no way.
And the current Director of FBI never released a official statement. The FBI only claimed that the accusation caught them off guard. Its there job to investigate the claim.

And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate? Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

Obama wiretapped EVERYONE with the NSA. And we only know of it because of Edward Snowden. The NSA under Obama abused its powers and Laws were changed because of the Leaks. If Leaking the information was wrong then why were Laws changed to prevent the NSA from wiretapping EVERYONE?
edit on 9-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Of course he was tapped. So was Flynn whom funny enough, was tapped while in Trump tower.

And Trump was still Elect Trump and Obama was still in control. TT is still his Headquarters. Therefore when Flynn was tapped in TT he did pull a Watergate considering Obama was still President and trying to get dirt on anyone of Trumps people for those o so non existent Russian connections.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Let me make sure I understand. The current Director of FBI says no way. The former head of intelligence says no way. Pretty much everyone says no way. There's no evidence whatsoever. The only person saying it did happen is Trump who has an unbeatable record of twisting/distorting and otherwise ignoring facts. And because a WikiLeaks drop says the CIA has the capability to do it, that means in your 'logic' that Obama did it? Are you feeling desperate? Holy crap man. Talk about reaching.

Come on...Comey and Clapper?
They are at the very least compromised, I wouldn't believe them if they told me the sun was shining at high noon, I would go out and look for myself.
There have been numerous threads here with all the evidence most people need to know it is very likely that it happened without seeing direct evidence.
Unless you are a Leftist in denial, no matter where you are in the universe 2 + 2 = 4

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Get your head our of the sand, Obama DID NOT tap him. There is no proof that it took place, whatsoever. The only evidence you have, is from an unhinged man that you call a president. Obama said it did not take place, and he is in the United States innocent until proven guilty. It takes more than just tRUMP to say it did!!!!!!! I hope to hell Obama does something about this, it is an embarrassment to our country!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Come on...Comey and Clapper?
They are at the very least compromised, I wouldn't believe them if they told me the sun was shining at high noon, I would go out and look for myself.
There have been numerous threads here with all the evidence most people need to know it is very likely that it happened without seeing direct evidence.
Unless you are a Leftist in denial, no matter where you are in the universe 2 + 2 = 4

Clapper Yes. But i have to disagree with your statement about Comey. I dont think He wouldn't have risked his Career or the wrath of the Democrat Party/Liberal Media by going after Hillary again after closing the case officially. I believe his Hands were tied Officially because Obama was still his boss and Hillary was his chosen successor. In fact he didn't even hide the facts that Hillary was Guilty as Sin in his Press Release or Congressional Hearing under Oath.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Was Flynn being monitored or was the Russians he was talking to being monitored?

If you have a link that would be great.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Climber was a Democrat plant working for a Republican committee.

The "Climb" was a diversion for another operation happening at the same time in the building.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Get your head our of the sand, Obama DID NOT tap him. There is no proof that it took place, whatsoever. The only evidence you have, is from an unhinged man that you call a president. Obama said it did not take place, and he is in the United States innocent until proven guilty. It takes more than just tRUMP to say it did!!!!!!! I hope to hell Obama does something about this, it is an embarrassment to our country!!!!!

That's what the hearing on the 20th is for. Who in their right mind would present evidence to the media or through twitter for it to be spun and corrupted?

In the meantime we speculate on the evidence we have. And if you look at it from a non-partisan view, it certainly doesn't look good the Obama administration. True, nobody should be high-fiving each other or rubbing it in the Dems' faces right now. But you have to admit, based on Wikileaks, FISA requests, and Snowden's input, we have some sort of background to observe here.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This guy!

I don't really care if it's true or not. Or how true it is. The uproar from the left about unproven statements is pure gold.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The hearing should be interesting. If there is evidence then Obama is screwed. If there isn't then Trump may be screwed.

Imagine if they can't find evidence then call upon Trump to present his to the investigation he pushed for after making statements on twitter.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The hearing should be interesting. If there is evidence then Obama is screwed. If there isn't then Trump may be screwed.

Imagine if they can't find evidence then call upon Trump to present his to the investigation he pushed for after making statements on twitter.

I can agree to this Neutral Statement. But then again there is 0 evidence that the Democrats lost because of Russia and they have been pushing that for months hahahah.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

This guy!

I don't really care if it's true or not. Or how true it is. The uproar from the left about unproven statements is pure gold.

Obama's defensive emotional reaction to Trump's claim that he wiretapped him, has guilt written all over it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The FBI doesn't have proof. The CIA doesn't have proof. Congress doesn't have proof.

But you seem to think you do. Please share.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This guy!

Obama's defensive emotional reaction to Trump's claim that he wiretapped him, has guilt written all over it.

In your opinion. Are you a telepath?

Obama's response seemed reasonable and measured to me. Seriously, what aspect of it makes you think "guilty"? The fact that Obama said it?

Which word or group of words tips you off?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

The FBI doesn't have proof. The CIA doesn't have proof. Congress doesn't have proof.

But you seem to think you do. Please share.

I did in my OP. Perhaps you should try Reading.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust

This guy!

In your opinion. Are you a telepath?

Obama's response seemed reasonable and measured to me. Seriously, what aspect of it makes you think "guilty"? The fact that Obama said it?

Which word or group of words tips you off?

Ill just leave this here:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join