It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Really The Real Deal? I Mean Really?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't think he's the "real deal", not like a Ron/Rand Paul. He's the best we've had in a while though, which is why I'm a Trump supporter, for now at least. His speeches were fantastic, especially his "thank you tour" speeches, maybe the best I've ever heard, but his actions haven't lived up to the speeches. It's still very early though.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Personally, I think so.

And I hope he wins this incredibly convoluted and mostly behind the scenes battle.

But, that is by no means a foregone conclusion. He certainly needs a lot of help from other white hats. And there are, IMO, plenty of them embedded in all the govco organizations...who have of necessity been keeping their heads down...but, who will rise to the occasion, as they trust they won't be ruined.

This is a tipping point in history. And Trump is a fulcrum. Unless there is more weight on the side of good people, it will fail. Either way, we will get what we deserve.

Thanks for the intelligent and topical response. What convinced you that he is the real deal? Would you please link or quote the speech or article if you can decide what specific things did it for you? Like I said, I'm fairly neutral and undecided at this point, and I'd like to see evidence for and against. If not it's cool, I know sometimes people decide based on a general feel of the candidate. I thought I should ask, though.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
a reply to: Edumakated
a reply to: Arnie123
a reply to: soulwaxer
Same question to you as well guys.

Thanks for the intelligent and topical response. What convinced you that he is the real deal? Would you please link or quote the speech or article if you can decide what specific things did it for you? Like I said, I'm fairly neutral and undecided at this point, and I'd like to see evidence for and against. If not it's cool, I know sometimes people decide based on a general feel of the candidate. I thought I should ask, though.
edit on 10-3-2017 by TheBadCabbie because: edit

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
a reply to: olaru12
a reply to: knoxie
a reply to: Peeple
a reply to: Damiel

TruMcCarthy, olaru12, thanks for the intelligent and topical responses. knoxie, Peeple, Damiel, not as impressed by your responses, but I see that you're trying to discuss this with me so thank you as well. Same question I've asked of the supporters to you folks, only reversed:

What convinced you that he is not the real deal? Would you please link or quote the speech or article if you can decide what specific things did it for you? Like I said, I'm fairly neutral and undecided at this point, and I'd like to see evidence for and against. If not it's cool, I know sometimes people decide based on a general feel of the candidate. I thought I should ask, though.
edit on 10-3-2017 by TheBadCabbie because: reversed it

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

Same question to you as well burgerbuddy.

To put it simply, his stance on law and order and common sense.

And the fact that he doesn't need the headaches.

Also jobs and debt, who better qualified than someone who creates jobs and deals financially with his own monies and not everyone else's.

Plus he's different. I like that. lol. My gut.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump is Trump. If you buy into him being some type of savior for America you're just another sucker shelling out money for a J-cut steak, or moldy bottled water.

Reminds me of the old stories where a city slicker from New York cons the honest rural farmers out of their money or support by wrapping themselves in the American flag.

What worked then, still works now.

Let's see here, we've got: 'If you support him you're a sucker', and 'charlatans wrap themselves in the American flag and con rural Americans, like Trump, because he's a charlatan!' M'kay...

Not a very convincing argument really. I am thoroughly unconvinced by your argument. Do you have any substantive arguments to add to the discussion? What specifically convinced you that he is a fraud and a charlatan? Would you please link or quote this convincing evidence if you are basing your opinion on substantive words or actions of Trump's? If you are basing your opinion on a general feel of the candidate that's okay, but I'm curious to know what has convinced you of your point of view.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated
a reply to: Arnie123
Same question to you as well guys.

Jeb Bush was the anointed one on the right much like Hillary was on the left. Trump entering the race was not expected which was the clue that he was a true outsider. Half the conservative talking heads didn't even outright support him. About the only conservative pundits who were ride or die with Trump from the beginning were Ann Coulter and Michael Savage.

The establishment RINOs were not able to squash Trump despite their best efforts unlike what happened on the left with Sanders.

Despite being rich, Trump is not a globalist nor is he part of the elite. For lack of better description, Trump is kind of like rich white trash. The wealthy country club conservatives are not hanging out with the likes of Trump.

I don't think he is perfect. However, I like how he just says what he is thinking with zero F*cks given. He says what everyone I know may be thinking but politicians are afraid to say. He also owns the downsides of his position which makes it hard for the left to attack him.

He is a guy who has made a ton of money and lost a ton of money. He takes risks. He knows this is the greatest country. I think he really is patriotic. He really wants to change government for the better.

Yes, he is egostical. So what? You have to be an egomaniac to want to be President. Every politician at that level has a personality disorder.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Bannon is a monster. He is a psychopath, and anyone who doesn't see that yet is truly naive and/or benighted. Bannon WANTS to rip apart this country!

With regards to Bannon, this was all I needed to see when he worked for the Globalist Vampire Squid

After his military service, Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department

edit on 10-3-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

Bannon is a monster. He is a psychopath, and anyone who doesn't see that yet is truly naive and/or benighted. Bannon WANTS to rip apart this country!

With regards to Bannon, this was all I needed to see when he worked for the Globalist Vampire Squid

After his military service, Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department

So anyone who worked for Goldman Sachs is an evil agent of Spectre? Do you even know what M&A banking is? You do realize that there are only so many investment banks on Wall Street, right? It isn't like if you work in M&A at a top tier level there are 100 different banks you could work for. There are literally like maybe 10 banks who have the capital and expertise to do F500 M&A transactions.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Looks like a good way to "merge and acquire" politics !!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Also jobs and debt, who better qualified than someone who creates jobs and deals financially with his own monies and not everyone else's.

That last bit seems a bit sketchy, and part of what makes me concerned about Trump.

He doesn't "deal financially with his own monies". He made his fortune stiffing investors, contractors, and creditors while hiding behind repeated chapter 11 bankruptcies.

He doesn't pay his debts, and that's not what we need in the White House with the national debt soaring after Bush and Obama's irresponsible spending streaks. Trump's string of repeated chapter 11 bankruptcies show a history of bad management skills, and abusing the system to skirt debts that he owed and agreed to.
edit on 3/10/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

What sets him apart from the globalist billionaires is that he is not power-hungry

I almost followed you until you got to this part
Trump always wanted to be president, he talked about it 20 years ago on many avenues which I can show via his own words in videos.
The guy has a Big Ego

Question: When you have made your billions, what else is there to do?
You have more than enough money so power and being president is the one thing left in this world you can aim for.

If Trump was a mom and pop owner that the people elected, I may buy it, but Trump admitted he is one of them when he has bought politicians left and right to get where he is.

He admitted he was on the otherside buying politicians so he is going to play the game on this side like he did on that side

There are thousands of small business that make it in this country without buying politicians, we should be electing them.

Trump stuffs his cabinet with billionaires and then he runs off to Florida every weekend to his billionaire club, that does not look like the man of the people.

Jesus fed the poor, slept with the poor and helped everyone, he was a man of the people
Trump cannot stand to be around anyone that is not a billionaire

You shall know them by their fruits

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What sets him apart from the globalist billionaires is that he is not power-hungry (power-sick to be more precise). He has a moral compass that guides him. The result is that power comes to him naturally, but it is not a goal in itself.

Wait.

What?

He's not "power-hungry"? Good heavens above, I can't for the life of me figure how you could reason this out. He is like a child constantly seeking attention, and generally inappropriately! He's like a little kid!

Trump puts his name behind everything he sells
That is enough for anyone to tell it is all about him.
He thinks his name his name is as golden as his toilets

Trump Steaks
Trump Mortgages
Trump University
Trump Airlines

They all failed by the way!

They guy has an EGO the size of Texas and EGO, Power and Narcissism are best buddies

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Whatever the case, I think the deep state remains unhindered and intact, and that if Trump does really represent a new group, they might have to play nice with them.

Agreed

The Deep State has had Iran on their list of countries to attack and Trump is right on board, he establishment all the way.

Man of the people, lol

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What's your definition of globalist?

Who doesn't want a world in better working order for people in their own countries?

But it really starts at home. Doesn't it?

In that sense, yeah he's a globalist. Certainly not an isolationist. Or a nationalist empire builder.

I'll give him the chance and support to MAGA. Simple.

Classical, UN hidden agenda, NWO type globalism of course. I am not an isolationist. I have no problem with global markets, global economies, treaties between nations, etc. The classical type of globalism to which I'm referring as a movement is not warm or fuzzy by any stretch of the imagination once the details of such plans are perused.

I'll not derail the thread by dragging out the dogma of such theories here, but plenty of research has been done and plenty of solid information published that proves my point. Essentially I was asking if he is part of the cabal that seems to have hijacked our government, as evidenced by the rest of my OP.

Then I would say no, he isn't part of that.

Goldman Sachs has infested our government for the last 30 years
Look under Obama's regime and you see the same thing
When Trump loaded up his cabinet with Goldman Sachs Boys, it told me he was just another puppet serving the globalists

Goldman Sachs has their fingers in the economics of many countries
They are not working for this country either considering they sold out their own clients in 2008

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What sets him apart from the globalist billionaires is that he is not power-hungry (power-sick to be more precise). He has a moral compass that guides him. The result is that power comes to him naturally, but it is not a goal in itself.

Wait.

What?

He's not "power-hungry"? Good heavens above, I can't for the life of me figure how you could reason this out. He is like a child constantly seeking attention, and generally inappropriately! He's like a little kid!

Trump puts his name behind everything he sells
That is enough for anyone to tell it is all about him.
He thinks his name his name is as golden as his toilets

Trump Steaks
Trump Mortgages
Trump University
Trump Airlines

They all failed by the way!

They guy has an EGO the size of Texas and EGO, Power and Narcissism are best buddies

Do you prefer life long politicians?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There are multiple groups of Globalists. Of the two main ones, one of them butts heads with Trump, while the other is too embarrassed to even address him. A "How could this have happened?" state.

The man was a Democrat that was rejected from politics by the elite; it's bad news for both parties hypocrisy that he now wins as a Republican.

It's possible his rising is an Op, or a plan, but it's not made by American Government, or Globalists.

Elitists on the other hand;...Why people think those are synonymous is confusing. When it only takes 30 Billionaires to put America in check, who cares about Globalization? Of the two, there is a lesser...
edit on 10-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I dunno. Doesn't seem like business as usual, but that just could be the interesting plot twist. Like I said in the OP though, I think it's too early to call yet based on what I know, but I think time will tell.

There are many think tanks at work studying the American people and working to sell to them, to benefit themselves
As long as these people are still in power, and they are, then nothing has changed.

Cato Institute, Bilderberg, CFR, Center for Global Policy, Heritage Foundation, and so are not drinking tea and eating crumpets and talking about the weather

They are devising plans to benefit themselves and have people in power unlike the average American.
I know of noone in DC, batting for me, I do not have a million dollars to buy politicians

Has Trump thrown all the politicians for sell to the left and right of him that number in the thousands

NOPE

Then nothing has changed
edit on 10-3-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I don't think he's the "real deal", not like a Ron/Rand Paul. He's the best we've had in a while though, which is why I'm a Trump supporter, for now at least. His speeches were fantastic, especially his "thank you tour" speeches, maybe the best I've ever heard, but his actions haven't lived up to the speeches. It's still very early though.

The problem with the voters not holding politicians feet to the fire and we saw this with Obama, Clinton, Bush and so on, is it allows the establishment time to organize for the next brainwashing campaign on the next leader

When Obama was president, people told me, Bush screwed things up so much that we have to give Obama time and we should not judge him until he gets into his last year

So, Now I am hearing the same thing again where we should not judge Trump until he gets into his last year since Obama screwed things up so much

This gives the establishment an excuse to continue the same BS every election

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join