It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

A bit off topic but that would be BAH, basically all Soldiers have a stipend once they get a house. Depending on that rank, it'll determine what amount you get.
If the max ceiling was £200, he could easily have charged the full amount and banked.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

As long as we have a use it or lose it budget that's going to keep happening. These contractors know that the units are going to pay $11,000 for a pole painted red, because that's $11,000 less they had to dispose of at the end of the year. If we'd go to a fixed annual budget instead, a lot of that would stop.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If true then these fall into the catagorie Crust Cracker type nuclear devices, underground devices designed to throw vast amount's of fallout into the atmosphere and cause seismic effects over a wide area, extremely destructive these are the type of nuclear devices that leave vast craters after detonation or collapse the ground above if they are detonated even deeper.

If true this is an act of war and not of defense.

They of course would not be above the water line, it is sound military tactic's to avoid the detection net's which are designed to pick up ICBM launches and also to bypass defenses designed to shoot down such incoming aerial threat's so it is in fact extremely possible that this has been done, in fact it is more than definite that the Russian's had this technology for a long time even in the later stages of the old cold war.

What this mean's if true is that Russia has been positioning itself for a pre-emptive strike designed to collapse the US naval, sosus defense net and cause a collapse of the US, if they have done this then expect soviet era and later Russian nuclear devices to already be inside the US near to strategic location's such as US ICBM and military site's as well as power, major population and political and military control site's, these crust crackers are the devices which also pose the greatest threat to any DUMBS that may exist also.

But like I say if this is true, if even one is on the US soil or inside it's coastal territorial waters then this is a pre-emptive attack and need's to be treated as such, I am sorry and this is the last thing I would want being in England but this IS an act of war and mean's only war is the correct response.

Remember the Nuclear suitcase bomb's, tactical nuclear devices ranging from about 1.5 to about 8 kilotons designed to be hidden inside a suitcase sized package, those were late 1970's technology.
nuclearweaponarchive.org...

Now from a psychological view point these demonstrate that the Russian's would indeed deploy these mole devices if they are real and likely have man portable nuclear tactical asset's inside the US and other NATO country's near to major tactical target's.

IF PROVEN it is no longer a stand off, the Russian's have positioned themselves for a first strike and could and would only have done this if that was not an optional action but a planned and meticulously designed action, in other word's they are intending to use these devices, it all depend's on getting the US nuclear ballistic submarine fleet as that is there major obstacle, if for some reason the US fleet asset's were ever recalled to the US and put in places were they could be neutralized then the Russian's would be in rare position to take there action and destroy the US, so if any president or other person in power ever recalled all of the US fleet then they are the one's that would be working for the Russian's.

But is it also possible that the US has done likewise to the Russian's?.

edit on 8-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Obama Recalls All Aircraft Carriers, Setting Up U.S. For Attack
yournewswire.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Mole Nukes wold be best seeded along the West Coast. Not the East Coast, where that mysterious Russian ship was maneuvering recently for a couple of weeks.

There's a fault line in California and the winds blow from west coast TO east coast.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

It has almost nothing to do with corruption on the part of the contractors.

That being said, where would you suggest one look?...You may ask, you may not ask...

But the contractors are about at the bottom of the corruption "chain" if you want to call it that.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Except he didn't. There was a short period where they weren't deployed, but it was less than a week. The Navy made the decoration not to extend the deployment of Eisenhower, which resulted in the gap. Most of the fleet was already in port for maintenance.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
They are doing it quietly, while announcing it to everyone. The claims seem shady to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Wouldn't you agree that contractors can get away with a lot more than US forces in a warzone? I think that is their purpose. Less regulation and red tape plus it gives the gov plausible deniability.

Then let the contractors fight the wars and disband the Army, and pay the contractors soldiers' pay.
edit on 382017 by JDeLattre89 because: Because I can.

edit on 382017 by JDeLattre89 because: forgot hit reply

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: JDeLattre89

It has almost nothing to do with corruption on the part of the contractors.

That being said, where would you suggest one look?...You may ask, you may not ask...

But the contractors are about at the bottom of the corruption "chain" if you want to call it that.

I'm sorry. I completely missed the part where I called contractors corrupt. I said they were overpaid for doing the job (not as well I may add) as soldiers should be doing.

If you want to look somewhere for someone to get the job done, and correctly, then look no further than your local soldier, airman, sailor, or marine.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

If only we had some kind of magical sensors to detect such things. Like, if we could use magic to be able to detect the radiation signature of a nuclear bomb or something.

Ah well, a guy can dream! Goodbye coast-dwellers! There's no way we'll ever find nuclear weapons littering our coasts.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: rickymouse

Russian and Chinese equipment has also had major production and reliability issues we don't see. They get more equipment because their philosophy has always been quantity over quality, and it shows in reliability and accident rates.

Excellent post and point. If the Russian's space rocket reliability record is any indication of the quality of their military hardware I think we can safely say the Russian's are a bit lacking on the quality control side of things.

Thanks for sharing this one seasonal even if it's deemed to be completely untrue as it's definitely an interesting concept.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'll say this much, I kinda wish we used propaganda this way. Maybe we should start releasing reports to Rt about the army of super humans hiding amongst the American population ready to defend frredom.....and ninjas....crazy robot ninjas with a self destruct feature that plays the national anthem before detonating a low yield nuke...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
we have the same thing.

The Mark 60 CAPTOR (Encapsulated Torpedo) was a mine that could block a enemy port and could have been built with a 1.2 to 1 KT nuclear warhead. And been a unsweepable mine
en.wikipedia.org...
There also have been US tests of nuclear sea mines.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

There was a report from the Russian Air Force not long after the Su-34 entered service, that all 16 of the first aircraft had significant problems, with the first two grounded. The problems ranged from navigation systems to fire control. In the report, one of the Russian generals commented that if they pulled the same control board out of three different aircraft, all three boards would be assembled differently, and they occasionally saw boards that were assembled on the wrong side.
edit on 3/9/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There was a report from the Russian Air Force not long after the Su-34 entered service, that all 16 of the first aircraft had significant problems, with the first two grounded. The problems ranged from navigation systems to fire control. In the report, one of the Russian generals commented in it that if they pulled the same control board out of three different aircraft, all three boards would be assembled differently, and they occasionally saw boards that were assembled on the wrong side.

I had the opportunity in the early 90s, to have an up close look at a Hungarian MiG 23. Quality control is NOT a communist trait.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If I were to attack a naval force, that would have been the time.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Thank you,

It is a story that I found to be odd and perfect for ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is still no answer to that rather old saying "If you want peace, prepare for war" Strong nations attack weak ones, or what the strong nation thinks is weak.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

I wonder if that is still the case if nukes are in the equation.

If there is no way of stopping the missiles from reaching their target, how much more prepared does a country need to be?

Or are we now prepared/ preparing for a conventional war and a nuke war? This seems like the most likely answer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join