It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still believe voting works, they will nibble our guy Trump to death.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Do research on CIA selling American kids to Saudis for abuse

Mossad does the same thing

Deep state government is into drugs, weapons, and sex slavery

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

That just means we have enough guns to give out to the other 2/3s if the SHTF.

Also you're assuming that just because 2/3 say they don't own a gun means they are anti gun or that they are telling the truth.
edit on 8-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NothereMan

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: NothereMan

REVOLUTION .............It Has Also Been Done Before . The Bill Of Rights Will Legitimize it too if Need Be........

The final proof of need of real revolution is when they kill trump

No , it has been Needed for Quite Some Time Now , Since 1913 to Be Exact .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

More than 300 million privately owned firearms in the US says the second amendment aint going nowhere!

Don't worry your little tin foil covered head. It'll all be OK.

God dosen't Make The Ammo for those Firearms by the way , but he did give Man the Ability to Reason If Need Be......)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

shhh.. Hillary said the us gubment is in a war of information... they still losing that war.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

HA! You guys are hilarious. You literally have your party able to control all three branches of the government and you are STILL finding ways to pretend like you are oppressed. Your persecution complex is out of control.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Alright then sparky, burden of proof is now on you. Prove to all of us, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Pizzagate actually happened. Not something similar, Pizzagate itself. I'll time you...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Elite are into pedophelia bug time

They actually have their time pass much faster than we perceive it

How do bugs measure time?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Voting works, but increasingly, only at the local level.

In a sense, you've got a lot right. I didn't for for Trump, I voted against Hilary. But I know a truth, that this or maybe the next will probably be the last Presidential election that will be remotely "free" and "fair". In the county I live in, they're going to black box electronic voting; the people are angry.......they prefer the paper ballots because they're accountable. But, the people will lose; they'll get the black box voting machines; they'll open "voting centers" and do away with voting by precinct.

And no one but the election officials will know the "real" results v. the manufactured results. I've voted in my last presidential election and depending on whether or not they've retained early voting. But voting will be anything but pleasant for me and people like me; we're a severe minority in a predominantly Leftist Hispanic county. Its no fun voting in a crowd of "hostiles".

In 2020, we get the census and then the Dems will execute their redistricting/gerrymandering scheme with vigor. They'll probably succeed, and that along with demographics insures 100 years of Leftist Democrat rule.

So..........enjoy what freedoms you've managed to hold on to for the next 4/8 years because believe, Leftist paybacks are a genuine biotch!
edit on 8-3-2017 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

hilarious post.

trump is going to nibble himself away all by himself

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What's really hilarious is that "Republicans" don't learn anything at all. They had full control before Obama and couldnt get out of their own way to accomplish ANYTHING. Same thing will happen here. Four years of fail......nothing accomplished. Paul Ryan will be tripped up by Cruz, ambushed by Rubio and stabbed in the back by McCain......the "nutter" of the bunch. And Rand Paul will wring his hands while telling you, "I told you so". My guess is that a lot of the Republican leadership sees this 4 years as their last opportunity to steal big bucks and tuck it away in Panama or the Cayman's. They'll raise the debt ceiling ever higher pushing the government ever closer to insolvency.

In fact, I'll make you a bet. I bet that before the next four years are over.............Moody's and Standard and Poor's will lower the US Debt rating another notch.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
In fact, I'll make you a bet. I bet that before the next four years are over.............Moody's and Standard and Poor's will lower the US Debt rating another notch.

That would be the ultimate slap in the face to Republicans.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
putin thinks democracy is a weakness

connect the dots

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

And it could very well happen.

BTW..........I detect ATS is having "problems", i.e. server issues.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It would certainly make my day if it wasn't so damn depressing for America all around.

PS: ATS hangs up from time-to-time, just be patient.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NothereMan

The online paid shills, the media, and the deep state government (NSA CIA) are still going to peck him to death...

Right now you have people paid money to propagate this kind of future into reality, they are called shills. Do you still think people can't possibly build that kind of future.

originally posted by: buster2010

Even when we got the guy we wanted into the Whitehouse

This happens when the person with the most votes loses.

The online paid shills, the media, and the deep state government (NSA CIA) are still going to peck him to death.

This happens to every President not just Trump. Did you complain when Congress spent the last six years blocking the President?

I'll give you a hint, Hilary would have already been working overtime to strip second amendment.

Prove it. Lets see some proof she wanted to ban the second. Donnie thinks assault weapons should be banned so is he going to ban the second also?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think THIS ^^^ is an excellent example of what the OP was referring to. It speaks volumes about some of the "members" here. Clueless shills or, in this case, probably just clueless.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Not to worry, you'll probably get yourself locked up in a nut-house somewhere before any of that crazy sh#t ever comes to pass.

You really should seek some professional help.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: FauxMulder

More than 300 million privately owned firearms in the US says the second amendment aint going nowhere!

Don't worry your little tin foil covered head. It'll all be OK.

Actually that is 300 million guns owned by only 1/3 of Americans.

1 in 3 Americans Owns a Gun

Kinda sad that the minority holds the rest hostage when it comes to common sense gun laws.

That is all I will say about it, I know how you gun owners get.

Common sense can be found within the constitution - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed ." The NRA is an absolute necessity when people have your "lay down your arms to the state" mentality. Holding you hostage??? Who is holding you hostage? Nobody is keeping you from owning a gun besides yourself, and nobody is telling you you have to own a gun either, so your argument holds no water.

That 1/3 of the population is one of the main reasons that kept Japan from invading the U.S. during WWII, it is also the portion of the population that keeps ALL of us from getting steamrolled by an overreaching federal government.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Dont be afraid, I remember reading and hearing every Trump supporter saying he can handle everything thrown at him, because he is macho, strong and savage!

Believe in it!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

HA! You guys are hilarious. You literally have your party able to control all three branches of the government and you are STILL finding ways to pretend like you are oppressed. Your persecution complex is out of control.

The liberal butthurt is huuuuuuuuge and if your not seeing the all out offensive against Trump than all I can offer you is this:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join