It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kimdotcom - President Trump is in danger from CIA!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Trump is in danger from himself not the CIA

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Double post
edit on Wed March 8th, 2017 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The secret government could not exist without the NSA knowing exactly what and where it is. That implies that the NSA is in bed with any secret government. And since the NSA is the intel aspect, they both need the CIA for "operations." (The FBI is a joke, like the neighborhood cop. Visible government is nothing but a sideshow to keep the public happy as the hidden gears grind toward their goal.

There is a vast agenda in the works, and the term New World Order is as good of a term as any to describe it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
a reply to: slider1982

Kimdotcom knows more about this stuff than ANYONE. Trust me, he's good.

Why should you be trusted?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Me either, more than ever he has become a target of the shadow government.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If Trump has a stroke, major heart attack or develops some form of terminal cancer... I won't buy it as a "coincidence".

He is over 70 years old. Sh!t happens to old people.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Anyone buying this crap needs their tin foil hat permit revoked.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
*Emote* "Dawns tinfoil boxers, jumpsuit w/hoodie and a tinfoil condom for good measure."

a reply to: daskakik

Yeah, what are we thinking, giving conspiracies a thought on such a site like this, so crazy. Guess we should go back to our flat earth and Trump / Hillary bash threads instead of talking about something interesting.

Kimdotcom created one of the BEST file sharing systems around.

This guy has been balls deep into internet rights and even cryptocurrencies, he's no dummy, he still has his money.

If he says Trump is in danger, put together what we've seen so far in our own government, kinda matches up really strangely.

You don't have to be a political scientist to see our establishment doesn't like Trump too much, the kind of president bashing that has gone on is unparalleled to others, maybe besides bush, but bush was mostly bashed online and by the public not the media and officials too.

Makes you wonder, what's the end game of all this, seems one is close at hand, playing with our president isn't no light hearted feat, it's to send a message.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: Spooky action at a distance

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Something this sensitive shared on twitter?

Yeah right.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Makes you wonder, what's the end game of all this, seems one is close at hand, playing with our president isn't no light hearted feat, it's to send a message.

What message did JFK receive. There are forces so powerful; Trump has no defense against and Trump know it.
edit on 8-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

I am not sure what the solution is going to be - but it seems to me there might have to be some kind of Spy versus Spy civil war inside of the US Intelligence community.

Out with the old, in with the new. Trump needs to purge these agencies of all the old dogs and replace them with loyalists. But, while he is purging, he prolly should vamp up his own security.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And this is why we can't have nice things...

Honestly though, why not reach the president through the very medium he uses the most? If you want him to see it, gonna bet he will see it on twitter, it's been disclosed that he's kinda on it all the time.

If you want answers, gotta look in all places, not just the library.

a reply to: olaru12

All I can find is that JFK asked CIA to see UFO files 10 days before his death, can't find a message he was given beforehand.

What was it?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Honestly though, why not reach the president through the very medium he uses the most?

Because it is public and tips off those who are out to do him harm.

Unless it is BS, of course.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
a reply to: Konduit

Were you aware that Rodger Stone was poisoned with Radioactive Polonium over Christmas? The threat is real.

Havent seen any proof yet. Stone got real sick, all we know. Unless you have seen sample he sent.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Wait, why is KimDotCom relevant? Has he ever been right about something? Or just not recently?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Konduit
If Trump has a stroke, major heart attack or develops some form of terminal cancer... I won't buy it as a "coincidence".

Right, because Trump is the picture of mental and physical health! And, this kind of presidential stress, not to mention the scandals, couldn't take a toll on a 70 year old fast food junkie! /sarcasm

I predicted during the election cycle that Trump would have a stroke or, more likely, suffer from a brain aneurism. If it happens, I'll say "I told you so!"

What fun is that? Why ruin a good conspiracy.

Seriously, if Trump starts siding with these guys against America's protective organizations . . . . he'll be toast (one way or another).

I'll choose impeachment.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Trump is in danger from himself not the CIA

Profound

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer warned President Trump that the Intelligence community would "get him", if he's not careful with what he says and does. That was One of the few times this year that Schumer spoke without crying.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Julian Assange has got himself stuck inside the Ecuadorian Embassy... Snowdan is in exile in Russia, how are those two gonna help the most powerful leader of the free world, If the CIA want him taken out, he will be taken out.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

You don't have to be a political scientist to see our establishment doesn't like Trump too much, the kind of president bashing that has gone on is unparalleled to others, maybe besides bush, but bush was mostly bashed online and by the public not the media and officials too.

Bush had Cheney, Rumsfeld, Horowitz, etc and a Pappy former head of CIA.

Who does Trump have?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join