It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just do your dammed job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Where do you draw the line? At the Pineapple I guess

Everyone has their breaking point. LoLz!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Pineapple on pizza is a must. That pizza maker needs to be kicked with steel cap boots. Oo

and for those who say fruit doesn't go on pizza, what's the tomato base made of. Fruit.

Pineapple goes on everything. I just wish they'd genetically modify them so that came with an edible skin so it doesn't take 500 hours to prepare it...

Damn, now I want a Hawaiian meatlovers with extra anchovies, mushroom, black olives, and jalepinos.

*side eyes anyone who starts picking on anchovies*

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: rickymouse
Where do you draw the line? At the Pineapple I guess

Everyone has their breaking point. LoLz!

I worked with a vegan once, and he legit ordered pizza with rice... he couldn't do peppers or anything hot, he'd get a bad reaction and end up in hospital, but rice? RICE on pizza? as bad as egg. That's the line right there....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

One of my best friend (when he was little) had to eat his supper for breakfast the day after if he didn't eat it right then (at dinnertime).

I was held to the same rule you hold to your kids.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eirgud

One of my best friend (when he was little) had to eat his supper for breakfast the day after if he didn't eat it right then (at dinnertime).

Oh stew the next day is awesome , lucky kid .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

To each his own dude. A hundred thousand other people disagree with you. Get over it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Shouldn't the person who couldn't do their job have paid for the entire pizza?

And while I realize some of the "poking" in the thread related to people's opinions that pineapple is an unacceptable topping, is tongue in cheeck, I wonder how bland and unadventuous their lives are.

Missionary position only?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
2x

Where x = post
edit on 3/8/2017 by dogstar23 because: Double

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I may have missed if there was some proof, but this sounds like on of those things where the pizza was ordered without pineapple, then the customer wrote this and stuck a bill on there

if it is true...the adios to the employee

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I guess it depends where the pizza was purchased from , if it was from a fast food pizzaria then they're just about the money so I'm surprised it would happen but if it was purchased from an actual pizzaria then it's understandable that the chef didn't want to put pineapple on it.

Pineapple is a nice fruit but it has no place on pizza.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would've put make your own pizza you filthy capitalist pig .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
IF this is true and not just some clickbait or 'funny', then I would complain to the owner of said establishment and have that snowflake fired.
I agree with OP. If you work in the service industry, you do what is asked of you and don't pose your opinions on anybody, even if they order chocolate anchovies. If it's on the menu, it is a choice for the customer to make. Customers enable the boss to pay you!

I don't care if pineapple on pizza is gross to some, people order what THEY like and they anticipate THEIR pizza which THEY have paid for. Who are those little dweebs that ruin your evening because of their little feelings?

I'd ruin their evening and teach them a life lesson by telling their boss. Bosses don't like losing customers and that is what would happen if it's not remedied to my liking.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yes siree! Jed agrees with ya.

I agree with Jed where I live.

kindest regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I would've put make your own pizza you filthy capitalist pig .

I would... if I had enough lysergic style mushrooms to waste on a pizza..

*moves to bali, avoids the tasty alcoholic drinks*

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Aha - it appears I have found a spot to put my gripes against Comcast.

Some people don't want to work? Let's not leave out the sales people HARASSING YOU!

I have had the same "sales rep" ring my door bell TWICE now - and BOTH TIMES it was under a pretext. The first one was - did you call Comcast? No I didn't, I do not have cable TV, I do not want cable TV. No, wasn't me.

I thought it was weird that they were trying to sell door to door, but I looked this up online - and yes they DO! And have outside sales groups doing it too. And the next day I saw that this guy had left his biz card in my mail box.

And then just the other day he came back AGAIN! And this time says Oh sorry I went to the wrong address.

They try to get in under a pre text. Did you call? Oh do you have ATT? The thing is - these people operate the exact same way as a CRIMINAL would! Try to get into your house under a pretext.

Plenty of examples of this online, I don't want to put any links here, those affected with sim issues can just google Comcast and door to door sales.

They try to get in on a pretext. Ask about your phone and home security system.

Does this not sound like EXACTLY what a criminal would ask you?

They're going door to door now. That have contracted sales forces. What, it isn't enough that you send A TON of mailed adverts on a weekly, if not DAILY, basis???

These people are driving me NUTS! And I hope that somehow Comcast sees this. They might, hopefully they have people or bots trawling the net for comments on them.

COMCAST: STOP THIS!

People who ACT LIKE CRIMINALS are going to be treated as such and sooner or later one of these people is going to meet with a bad end.

Why not just go back to inundating us with junk mail? And it's not like you're lacking in TV advertising either.

DON'T COME BACK HERE COMCAST. I like to practice my golf swing on the front porch and I'd hate to have a club accidentally connect with anyone's head.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join