It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother really is watching us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just saw this. Front page on the BBC site.
www.bbc.co.uk...

So, either it's true, or they want me to believe it's true.

Sometimes I feel so sick of being watched.
It's not even like I do anything interesting.

Pisses me right off.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think it's more listening than watching but still pretty creepy huh?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It totally creeps me out. I feel like I can't go out for being watched and listened to.
It's bad enough having people's mobiles all over the place.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

This is but a speck on the the scratch of the surface.

It's kind of our fault.

Below is just a small example.

And Pokè mon' Go. The designers of that game are of CIA origin so to speak. Niantic's John Hanke's founder.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

~In his first post-college role, he spent four years with the United States Foreign Service in Washington, DC and overseas in Myanmar working on foreign policy issues.[4][5]~

~Keyhole
Hanke later co-founded geospatial data visualization firm Keyhole in 2001 and acted as the firm's CEO.[8] Early funding was provided by the corporate venture group within Sony, and the startup was able to garner significant attention from the use of their mapping technology in media reporting overlays during the early parts of the Iraq War.[4] Keyhole's mapping technology was also noted by Google co-founder Sergey Brin, and the freshly-public Google bought Keyhole in 2004 for $35 million in stock.[6]

Google Edit

Hanke joined Google as a part of Keyhole's acquisition, and he became the Vice President of Product Management for the Geo division.[3] During this period, he oversaw the transformation of Keyhole's technology into Google Earth and Google Maps in 2005. He also negotiated an agreement to include Google Maps on the iPhone.[9] Other significant products followed, including StreetView, SketchUp, and Panoramio. During this period, he shaped a team he would later use to form Niantic.[10]

Niantic Edit

In 2010, Hanke was given resources to staff a gaming unit within Google and the new internal startup was dubbed Niantic Labs.[6][10] Returning to his gaming roots, the company crafted an augmented reality location-based multiplayer game called Ingress. The game had a million players within a year of its 2013 release, and seven million by 2015.[1]

Hanke led Niantic's split from Google in late 2015 and raised $30 million from Google, Nintendo and Pokémon.[8] He stayed as the company's chief executive and guided the firm through the release of the much-covered Pokémon Go in July 2016, which now generates more than $2 million in daily revenues.[10]~

Down the Rabbit Hole... Happy Hiding😉👍
edit on 7-3-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The Wikileaks dump really didn't tell us anything we didn't know.

We already knew smart appliances could already be used like this.

We know smart cars is the next logical progression.

And that one is the really scary one.

Hack a vehicle for hands free assassinations.

Smart meters.

Hands off 'accidental gas explosions'.

The internet the perfect weapon of mass distraction.

The perfect tool to create an identity, and erase one completely.

The next technological leap will make it even easier.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
People have been crying that Trump will bring 1984... while it's already been here for years.

Food for thought; the same groups running the deep state surveillance grid are the ones who are pushing the Russian hack narrative and leaking info to smear the current administration.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

This is but a speck on the the scratch of the surface.

It's kind of our fault.

Down the Rabbit Hole... Happy Hiding😉👍

That's funny and true.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This attitude comes off as a frog in a pot of water that has been brought up in temperature slowly enough so as not to give a crap when it is confirmed that it is boiling.

It is big news that it is being officaly confirmed with more documentation and details.

Just like knowing Podesta is a pedo but it will still be a big deal when it is officialy confirmed.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If you put two of those TVs opposite each other, big brother could watch himself watching himself.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What's even more scary is seeing the Local AFB training in our community with their spy planes. 34th SOS from Hurlburt Field- The wiki page for that Squadron mentions "unconventional Warfare" and "psychological operations". I realize they're "training" but to what extent are they using the local community in which they fly in circles over for hours at a time.

I put some screen shots from flightradar24 in my public gallery. These show my home being circled...

edit on 7-3-2017 by Thunderroad56 because: adding content

edit on 7-3-2017 by Thunderroad56 because: Adding pics
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thunderroad56

Wow. That's creepy.

I'm going to see if there are companies flying round above me.
There's loads of helicopters.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The US gov't officially is recording every digital transaction. They don't NEED a warrant. They already have the data. In total violation of the constitution.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You need to throw your telly away, it's got an eye in it. Myself, i'm not that concerned about it myself. Our Gov't isn't watching anyone who's unimportant. I wouldn't worry a whole lot about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I check it daily.. Since I made this reply "they" sent out a plane to circle my house. It's NOT showing up on flightradar24 right now. I believe they sent it out to intimidate me. Im going to video it to prove what Im writing here and up load it o YT.. a reply to: Mandy555

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
And my tablet keeps changing my words so I look like an utter duck.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
As many have speculated they can hack into a car's systems and accelerate the thing into a very hard wall for a kill. There is even a video of a cars brakes being taken over for a hack demo. Self driving cars Ooops a computer glitch ??? Might work a few times before people catch on but if that is the only ride in town a conspiracy mind can think of all kinds of things.. Bad enough they can take over you Ford or Chevy..

We hear allot about the deep state and a video I will post describes it perfectly.. I was in Guatemala and talking to an assistant under secretary of state about the then current secretary of state.. He said to me (paraphrasing) just another tired old man with a bad suit who will be gone in four years if not sooner... But I will still be there... He acted like it mattered very little who was the figure head for they had their own agenda.. I was not smart or wise enough to see the depth and ramifications of what he had said.. I understand now which I suppose is better than nothing..

At the one minute mark he nails it with regards to the deep state: youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The EUrogarchs are blatantly and openly attacking US patriots who are living in Europe with neurological warfare aimed at disrupting both their memory and their learning skills. Maths and foreign languages are particularly targeted brain areas by EUrogarchs, to damage the abilities of these people to acquire such skills with confidence and straightforwardness.

It's time the US steps in, in favour of those few left in Europe who are not blatantly and barely anti-americans jihadis promoters. That can be easily done by targeting children and familiy of EUrogarchs. Thet'll kneel in minutes, don't even know what's like to fight ...

Get to some of these neo-feudal monarchs and princes etc... maybe some of the strongest burocracy and oligarchy supporters.

top topics

join