It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin: open letter the CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Wookiep

I feel the same way about Alex Jones if it helps. I think anyone who actively seeks to destroy any American's ability to think critically, is a traitor.

So all those that work at CNN are traitors too?

Actually, as I pointed out in a thread the other day, CNN is the top cited news organization by both the left and the right. Since that's the case, chances are they're doing something correct.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Russia IS working through the administration. A blind man could see the puppet strings.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You realize Levin really doesn't like Trump? He cares about the office and COTUS.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: Wookiep

I feel the same way about Alex Jones if it helps. I think anyone who actively seeks to destroy any American's ability to think critically, is a traitor.

So all those that work at CNN are traitors too?

Actually, as I pointed out in a thread the other day, CNN is the top cited news organization by both the left and the right. Since that's the case, chances are they're doing something correct.

Alex Jones is also a top cited source for both left and right.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't like Mark Levin. Tried listening to his radio shows a few times, I do support Trump..this guy, seems to me, just isn't a good radio personality. If I'm going to listen to non stop left bashing, Rush already does that. I don't listen to him either. There are some local shows like Mike Davis that are much better.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Mark Levin is a traitor to communists and Marxists in the democrat party.

I fixed your post for you. Now it reflects reality and not the delusional left wing's fallacy about what is real and what is fantasy.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'll keep my CNN. Thanks

I was at the gym the other day, listening to the news while working out.

Kept wondering what was wrong with my news station. They were so negative. They were getting all pumped up about things they felt were wrong.

Oops! I had it on the wrong channel.

Talkin' to the wind Mark - - as far as I'm concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join