It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Triangle, Assuming Military?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I googled "night pictures" and I'm now going to scream.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!

This looks very much like what it could be. I wouldn't have been able to see the tail config as far away as it was, but the other lights are pretty darned close. If someone could confirm a red nose light instead of the typical white ones I could die a happy girl.

The size seems a bit smaller at 66ft, but it could have been closer than I thought as well? This explains a lot.
(happy dance!!!)
edit on 10-3-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Can you post a link to the winner picture?

I tried googling "night picture" too, and the result was certainly interesting but, alas, quite lacking in triangles. Green or otherwise.

Please?

BT

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I didn't find the exact pic with the green running lights outlining the wings, however I did see thru a compilation of pics most of the other lights I saw as it approached and from behind as it headed north east.

my comment it looked like flying carnival?
Assuming it had ALL it's lights on to imitate a UFO the F117a "fits" what I saw.

I sat there at the intersection looking at the shape of the green outline ( like the drawing) and was trying to "figure" the triangle angle, 45 degrees or is that 15 degrees angle? I suck at math and did not have a carpenters thingy with me. However the shape is a definite match in the picture of one flying over Tonapah with other fighters for comparison.
The angle of the triangle shape is correct.

Like I said I was trying to be as observant as possible while screaming in my head "Zaphod and the guys are gonna ask me WHAT???? and I'll have to have answers!!!"

While I'll probably NEVER see the "Green Lady" or other aircraft of interest I was completely flipped out I actually DID see something worth posting here. And at a close enough distance to know for certain it was a military aircraft and just not some random weird lights that could be "anything".

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

BT

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join