It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Rolls Out Revised Immigration Executive Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is somewhat of a tangent, but, does anyone know what impact the real i.d. act has on this.
I just watched Minnesota vote down the real id act. While they were complaining about federal government overreach, they mentioned asylum seekers and terrorism deportation... so I'm a little befuddled as to if these are directly related.
Anyone who can shed light on this is appreciated.

I should probably add, the Democrats were extremely proud of themselves for voting it down.
edit on 362017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Strange isn't it...........the attacks are almost always in Leftist Democrat strongholds.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Finally got a chance to read it in its entirety, and I find little-to-no fault with any of it at this point. I really appreciate the fact that it establishes a standard of public statistics concerning immigrant/refugee criminal activity, as that has been something argued on both sides of the aisle from different perspectives, and it would be nice to have an official number upon which arguments can be based.

This is a much, MUCH better thought-out document, and this is how it should have been written from the beginning. That's one of Trump's major downfalls at the moment: Moving with too much pep in his step and not enough ponder in his wander (TM)...and all of first-100-days shaming from the left and anti-Trump peeps isn't helping. I mean, seriously, what do we want, half-assed, half-thought-out policies (but produced within 100 days), or policies that will hold up or won't exist at all because proper attention was paid to the details.

Anyhoo, I like how this was written.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: rickymouse

Exactly.
All he did with the first EO was botch it up and give the liberals ammunintion to use against him for making him look a idiot.

You know in reality it won't make a difference, the Liberals will still get someone to block it. The press will bash it. And Trump will make some rude or lude comments on Twitter to protect himself.

Gee, what kind of society have we created?

I say block away.

Then all it takes is one attack from one "refugee" here on American soil and the lib noose tightens even more.

Trump tries to prevent, the Left all but condones.

Once blood is spilled though, i would think theyd have a lot to answer for if the EO is held up.

Maybe that is what it will take to teach these people to watch who comes into this country. The problem is, someone who gets hurt or killed will suffer the consequences.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
and was too chicken to let the press be there when he signed it and made Rex roll it out

and by now couldn't we have just rolled out the old extreme vetting ? I mean what a waste of time and effort

edit on 6-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
we need Israeli border guards. they do a much better job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join