It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico launches nationwide effort in US to help migrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

By ADRIANA GOMEZ LICON
Associated Press

MIAMI (AP) -- Not only is the Mexican government not building a wall; it's spending $50 million to beef up its legal aid to migrants who fear deportation, a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

All 50 Mexican consulates in the U.S. on Friday launched legal assistance centers to form partnerships with nonprofit groups and tap lawyers to help those fearing Trump's policies.

hosted.ap.org...

First of all, even though Mexico are calling them "migrants" they are in fact "illegal immigrants", and since President Trump has stated that they will go after illegal immigrants who have committed crimes, it is but obvious that the Mexican government will be spending $50 million U.S.D. in legal battles to protect not only "illegal immigrants" from MExico, but rather illegal immigrants who have committed crimes.

Where is the outrage from the mainstream media that Mexico is once again meddling in U.S. politics? More so in defending illegal immigrants who have committed crimes in the U.S.?

Second, it seems obvious the Mexican mafia, I mean the Mexican government don't want their illegal immigrants who have committed crimes back in Mexico, but they sure are spending $50 millions to force Trump's administration to accept those illegal Mexicans who have committed crimes.

So where is the outrage over this?...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You say "once again" as if it ever stopped?

Look for any large nucleus of a particular country's immigrants and I can pretty much guarantee there's a consular office close by that offers "legal aid" to them, usually free of charge.

I know for a fact both Mexico and El Salvador have been doing this for years and years.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hold on a second here, before I read the link, are you suggesting the Mexican government is genuinely trying to help Mexican citizens?

Because that would be the first. And anyone who knows, knows.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Does it mean that Mexico will spend 50 million dollars here?

In that case we should thank them. Or not?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join