It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted a reminder of something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Byrd

CrowdStrike.

Like moose and squirrel.

They had their price.

AWS handles Cloud services for the CIA and 17 other intelligence services.

Highly doubt this. I know of large companies that lease aws technology and use it on-premise, but there is absolutely no way the alphabet agencies would store any sensitive in formated in a multi-tenant hosted cloud.

It's true. AWS received a contract at the end of 2013 for $600,000,000 to set up the CIA's Cloud and have it up and running for them by summer 2014. You can research it online. BTW: It was not the lowest bid.

One article about that ....

The Details About the CIA's Deal With Amazon

The intelligence community is about to get the equivalent of an adrenaline shot to the chest. This summer, a $600 million computing cloud developed by Amazon Web Services for the Central Intelligence Agency over the past year will begin servicing all 17 agencies that make up the intelligence community. If the technology plays out as officials envision, it will usher in a new era of cooperation and coordination, allowing agencies to share information and services much more easily and avoid the kind of intelligence gaps that preceded the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

For the first time, agencies within the intelligence community will be able to order a variety of on-demand computing and analytic services from the CIA and National Security Agency. What’s more, they’ll only pay for what they use.

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think this decision to put our intelligence in the hands of AWS Cloud is concerning. As I have mentioned, I'm no technology geek, so I may be overly concerned.

But, if it weren't for the fact that Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post and Amazon who owns AWS who now has the $600,000,000 contract that set up the Cloud infrastructure for our CIA and 17 other intelligence agencies (whew!), maybe this wouldn't look so suspicious. (That, and all the "leaks" WaPo seems to be privy to.)

Oh...and Bezos is now Obama's neighbor after the Obama's moved into that 8200 sq. ft. house 2 miles from the White House. Valerie Jarrett is moving in with Barack and Michelle, btw.

I wonder what kind of "Cloud" access is going to be set up by AWS for Project Oust Trump....

Anyway, I'm going to start a thread and hopefully some tech geeks can shed some light on the ramifications and potential conflicts might arise from this partnership.

edit on 5-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

please open your mind . It has been one sided for to long

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It must be nice for those above the law to hire a third party to have access to "evidence" like a hacked server who will then comb through it and give any relevant information to law enforcement, but not allow law enforcement themselves the access. Obviously the DNC is beyond corrupt and requires destruction.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They have soo much crap that they are now running like headless chicken trying to cover up all the corruption linking Trump to a Russian affair.

We all know how bad things with them are on their vicious attacks on the Trump administration, but the reason as why stand beyond just Hillary losing, is much, much more.

They know that no matter how much they try they can not hide, now is coming up to the public view.

No wonder they have been planning the Russia Trump connection for months just to see if that would stick while their crap rolls under the table.

Anybody that thinks the Democrats are beyond fault and scrutiny are just been in denial.

I always said for a long time that Hillary was one of the most corrupted political individuals in Washington and thanks to the years in the white house with Billy she knew all the tricks too, but hell is coming to catch up with her and the democratic party too, Obama and his entire former administration.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sound like the spying agencies had been signed out for the private corporations to handle.

It that is not the wet dream of any private owner entity in America to have access to everything Americans do with a bonus.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Trump, has no proof as of yet. NOTHING has been proven. I somehow doubt that Obama did any wire tapping. tRUMP will do anything to deflect all of his RUSSIAN TIES BEFORE THE ELECTION. Still have not seen those taxes yet, and I have a feeling RUSSIA is why we never will...

You make no sense because you are talking about a separate server and issue. The DNC server that was hacked we could only go by what the DNC wanted us to go by. The issue here is the FBI was not aloud to get their hands on the server or investigate. Its about improper investigating and withholding evidence more than the outcome.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
amazing strategery !

I wonder when Bannon feels like it has been long enough after the election that they can go ahead with the false flag muslim attack to begin the crusades

then all of this will feel like silly bickering !

lots of people will die, but ratings are more important !

You have a interesting imagination. I can't say your wrong with this crazy times. Even though I highly doubt they will be into false flags. If so it would come from the Dems. Why I say this is Trump should know false flag or not the left will do everything to fight what he wants to do still. So false flags should not be in his cards. Year 3 or 4 maybe or if he gets a second term. I still see anyone understanding false flags are no go for now. Not to mention his 911 interest. To easy to point the finger or frame even if he does not.....Maybe your right but I think we will see.

I do not agree or support false flags one bit. Its well documented they are used and work all over the world.
edit on 5-3-2017 by randomthoughts12 because: Slipped

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Get ready for Amazon leaks

Why would anyone let the government into thier computer system. There is already enough NSA spying.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

A gift for you.

What did you mess yourself again, and need help being changed? Grow Up I am not your daddy.

Like I said, tRUMP is just deflecting away from himself. How many more comments am I going to see calling tRUMP, crazy, nuts, not right in the head, today alone? Trumptarted people just bury their heads in the sand. The man is ridiculous!

Just another insane accusation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: brutus61

A gift for you.

How many more comments am I going to see calling tRUMP, crazy, nuts, not right in the head, today alone? Trumptarted people just bury their heads in the sand. The man is ridiculous!

Just another insane accusation.

Says the guy that uses conspiracy forum comments for confirmation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Except the wiretap is proven by the FISA warrants. Wiretapping happened, it's proven.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Here's to having convos with Russian leaders before an election.

Open mic

Barack Obama microphone gaffe: 'I'll have more flexibility after election'

MSM is scripted in order to sway public opinion...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

They cant keep the russian narrative up forever when theres nothing there. Time to move on and shine a light on all the junk the DNC has been so obviously misdirecting from.

Really? Birther nonsense lasted 8 years, Benghazi 6, Obamacare 7, Hillary is evil 25.

I think you severely underestimate how long people can keep stories going.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think some of you are getting The definitions of Exculpatory and Inculpatory somewhat confused.

Buck

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

for those above the law to hire a third party to have access to "evidence" like a hacked server who will then comb through it and give any relevant information to law enforcement, but not allow law enforcement themselves the access.

This spells it out clearly for my mind!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
amazing strategery !

I wonder when Bannon feels like it has been long enough after the election that they can go ahead with the false flag muslim attack to begin the crusades

then all of this will feel like silly bickering !

lots of people will die, but ratings are more important !

I'd say this was the plan but the last ten years or so of 'awakening' to their presence (thanks to the Information Age) , they know they won't get away with it anymore. They'll have to change tact.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: CharlesT

Because eff the law they can do what they want?

I didn't know any American citizen, or entity, could tell the FBI to "get lost!", if they want to investigate a potential crime.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Except that it should have been the FBI, and not a very biased third party which could have hidden evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the DNC.

The fact that the DNC had to use a third party makes it very likely the DNC were trying to hide something from the FBI.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Obama administration had the "Russian card since 2015", yet they never reported this and waited until the DNC lost in the elections to try to claim the wikileaks and dncleaks were done by "the Russians".

The fact that the DNC, and left-wing media has been treating wikileaks and DNCleaks as "being illegal, and having been done by the Russians" should tell you the information in the leaks is real. You don't hack false information. Even though it wasn't hacked as it has been explained dozens of times.

The DNC and the Obama administration along with their bought lame-stream media have just been trying to shift the attention of people from the information in the leaks. By doing this a lot of people would simply dismiss the leaks, and that was the hope of the DNC, the Obama administration and their paid media.

It was hilarious that CNN claimed the public should not read the leaks, only CNN and other news media could read them and then explain them to the public... Morons the lot of them...

edit on 6-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join