It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE QUANTUM BRAIN

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

I agree
I wasn't using the term correctly

i was trying to somehow link memory
and the creation of a physical/alternate reality

i am way out of my depth when it comes to

If using this same system you could code functions 1-9(142359867) it will go through function 1 first, then function 4, then function 2...then finally function 7, and give you a result. So this would be a Quantum system because it's using 9 functions. The expression 1324142343211234 uses 4 functions. This would also be quantum. And so on.

your input is needed in a thread like this

i cannot edit the main post
but your explanation should be included
to point out its not being used in the right way

edit on 4-3-2017 by kibric because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Your picture is the same time dilation math I just showed.

Things that make you go "hummmmmm"

Number 53

edit on 4-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I agree
I wasn't using the term correctly

i was trying to somehow link memory
and the creation of a physical reality

i am way out of my depth when in comes to

If using this same system you could code functions 1-9(142359867) it will go through function 1 first, then function 4, then function 2...then finally function 7, and give you a result. So this would be a Quantum system because it's using 9 functions. The expression 1324142343211234 uses 4 functions. This would also be quantum. And so on.

your input is needed in a thread like this

No doubt quantum physics shapes parts of the Universe,

to help you understand the difference from the theoretical words, to the actual methods of Quantum computing, the words just suggest "Anything more than 2 functions" this is easier to say than to demonstrate.

Using physical location for memory(And even lasers and mirrors sometimes to expand this dimensional space), is merely the simplest solution to creating more functions than "on/off" with 3D location. So Physical location memory in nature, while the simplest way to expand potential number of outcomes of functions; it's completely possible to have Quantum operations that negate physical location as an idea of memory entirely. Quantum just means 'lots of functions', it's not connected in any grand specific way about what functions those are.
edit on 4-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Just wait until you start experimenting with Mirrors and candlelight

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The information the eyes can bring to the brain for processing is immense, yet criticle. Remember the first motion picture when the audience thought the train was coming at them and they all jumped. Perception is everything. Perception causes action.

Stepping outside of perception and being objective is hard. But it can be done and when you do the mind is now just gathering raw data and not allowing it to get corrupted by history or emotions. Once you have the facts you can apply emotions to the data how you wish and achieve an outcome that is outside the normal perception. Tom Brady is the best at doing this at quarterback, that's why he wins so many Super Bowls.

The difference is your not reacting to the data your in a pattern of observing and manipulating. Attraction verse reaction.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

So Physical location memory in nature, while the simplest way to expand potential number of outcomes of functions; it's completely possible to have Quantum operations that negate physical location as an idea of memory entirely.

a poster did a thread about
check sum hacking and the information dimension
a lot of went it over my head
but i'm curious now to if its relevant

Thank you for clarifying everything
i think i get the proper use of it now

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

But it can be done and when you do the mind is now just gathering raw data and not allowing it to get corrupted by history or emotions

Many have tried to live like Ancient man did
in order to expand their perception

There was Chris Crudelies Martial arts something on the bbc ages ago
it went around investigating these states
if you can find it
some of the episodes are very good

especially the one about Samurai dead foot technique

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So Physical location memory in nature, while the simplest way to expand potential number of outcomes of functions; it's completely possible to have Quantum operations that negate physical location as an idea of memory entirely.

a poster did a thread about
check sum hacking and the information dimension
a lot of went it over my head
but i'm curious now to if its relevant

Thank you for clarifying everything
i think i get the proper use of it now

It's theoretically possible for the Universe to operate in a Quantum constant of functions, this would be much more difficult to determinate and find than standard constants. And that would be a computer. But that's insanely hard to prove.

Proving the human mind is Quantum is significantly easier. It uses Physical memory, this would be insanely inefficient if it was using this space for binary operations for processing information. The general proof is the speed we process things. Quantum operations are exponentially faster than binary operations, specifically because information goes through so many functions in 1 pass. In the 90's, it took them like 80,000 processors to mimic a human brain. The fastest supercomputer today in the world is only 4x faster than the Human Brain, and it's still the size of a warehouse. This is a binary computer of course. Again, Quantum is efficiency, this supercomputer runs at 8.2 billion megaflops, and the human brain runs at 2.2 billion megaflops, but the computer eats 9.9 million watts of energy, and the brain eats 20 watts.

Having manageable Quantum computers would literally fix the energy crisis computers have started.
edit on 4-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Ive always found the 3dimensional similarity between e.m. and dna fascinating.

Heres some info on how elf affects dna:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Regarding memory, photons carry information. Im of the opinion photons carry....memory. "Light body."

blogs.scientificamerican.com...
edit on 4-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I thought quantum code meant binary, plus an integer that was undisclosed or undefined.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense that memories and reality are connected.

What do Scholars, Athletes, Scammers, Politicians, Programmers and Gamers have in common?

They all want to improve upon themselves in their interest.

Well, if I were a being, constantly reliving lives, I would only be able to make an educated guess, but I'd think they would want to improve upon themselves too. But how could you, without some record of what needs improvement?

Everything else no matter what your ability would be boring, the only viable end game would be perfection, which might be the point of all this, we're a pretty long ways away from perfect, but that in itself is the drive.

Now take a single deity whom this might relate to and split them into more pieces than we currently know and comes a whole hell of a believable than much else that is passed around.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I do want to add the Amygdala to the equation since it does influence how the energy flow in the nervous system will feel and how sensitive the nerves are. Part of the equation to energetic body bliss.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

if reincarnation is just a shared memory ?

Some of the experiences is probably entangled information but not all.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Stepping outside of perception and being objective is hard. But it can be done and when you do the mind is now just gathering raw data and not allowing it to get corrupted by history or emotions.

How much the information will degenerate when going thru "objective sense data encoded as quantum particles"->"subjective conscious though" depend on how the brain is configured. Different shape of where the information is stored will activate raw information differently. Even twins with same dna will deviate the brain information storing if you do not create an environment with exactly the same input. And then we have not even added the input from the soul.

Having a low level bliss where the mind can go whenever it wants to without having to care about the body becoming depressed, allows the observer to logically map negative/dark space without being overwhelmed by the Amygdala.

If anyone is interested in objective to subjective information degradation in energized body states then they probably should look into how the speech center of the brain is activated causing talking in tongues phenomena.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Memory has nothing to do with reality. Reality occurs each moment it is arising... memory is a past gone done a moment that can never be the same no matter how closely the circumstances match.

Each moment brand new arising and passing unfolding as it happens in real time. The attachment to memory as a reality is more like a world of spectres and ghosts built on ladders of concept... agreed and conspired to as a reality when it is the fartherest thing from it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

This is a binary computer of course. Again, Quantum is efficiency, this supercomputer runs at 8.2 billion megaflops, and the human brain runs at 2.2 billion megaflops, but the computer eats 9.9 million watts of energy, and the brain eats 20 watts.

how humans store memory
part of the brains efficiency to use less energy ?

replicate it ?

Having manageable Quantum computers would literally fix the energy crisis computers have started

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

The study's authors used a yttrium orthosilicate (Y2SiO5) crystal doped with the rare earth element praseodymium, carefully tailored to have very specific absorption properties, as a quantum memory. Cooled to just three degrees Kelvin and held in an electric field, the crystal memory absorbs a pulse of laser light. But when the external electric field is switched, the memory produces an "echo" of the original photons, their quantum state intact.

thanks for the link

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Seems more like you're putting forward some reasoning behind dejavu.

I've always thought dejavu was caused by a temporary disruption within the information paths in your brain, particularly between your sight and you consciousness. Maybe only lasting for a billionth of a millisecond but because of the computing speed of your brain, the experience was already imbedded within your memory before your consciousness even recieved it.

Thus, giving the illusion that you had already lived the current experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

When sitting alone how many "selves" does one percieve as existing? None are present except the "you" taken as a self in that moment... however; memory is not you, there is no trace of a you in it... the same as sitting there contemplating the first question posed.

Things were arising and passing; many different concepts and attachments of experience, many different arisings and passing un-noticed due to focus elsewhere on something one thought more important at that moment.

Thought is not self it is an evaluation of experience in a quasi past in that moment missing the present turning into a future... it is a constant day dream and not reality to be in such a state.

The I am does not think; the ego self is asleep in unawareness of the present moment in which all is occuring.

Writing this is cause to step out of the center of being... to communicate what cannot be grasped rotely but only experienced.

Of course; these moments lost in thought are going to cross paths when dream and a moment of clarity collide, like two wave lengths crossing between dream and wakfulness.

Say a mantra and keep the mind on it, a two syllable one over and over while sitting the first part of the mantra inhalation universe in second part exhalation universe out. Pay attention to the sensation at the tip of the nose if the "mind" wanders pull it back. Eventually it will stay put... then drop the mantra doing the same thing. An experience called bliss or rapture will arise as thought ceases. Is this enlightenment? Yes, just a glimpse of it. Once that state becomes the constant inverse to the prattling on the mind normally did? Then it is total.

When not sitting one can think exactly what they are doing; walking, left foot, right foot, feeling the sensations of pressure and contact thinking if the possible worlds and life one is destroying with each step or has without an care or concern or second thought previously. Sweeping; back and forth conscious watching the bristles press into the floor noticing the pressure variations to catch more or less grains of sand, dirt and other debris, the speed which causes more or less dust to arise. The same in each activity... then the state of calmness and deliberate action arises, one can see the intent is simply that the intent is to walk, or clean the floor etc etc it is not off building and day dreaming out of the moment but right there.

Eventually, one moves in the same manner the mind ceases to have an anchor outside of being drifting around like clouds in the sky. One is fully present in awareness of simply being... of course, in this state of simply seeing where labels and thought has ceased? Sound still persists, dropping attachment and labels of what is heard also is suggested, same with taste/smell, touch... to further progress. Hearing can become the most difficult, as one becomes more and more assualted or triggered to grasp and attach to the mundane arising.

Let go of such things as they are conditioned arising dependent on others karma or intent for them to arise and to pass... such people thing they can name, label or compell in order to "control" or "embody" one not oneself as a vehicle... the reasoning? Those disemboded seeking one such as hungry ghosts, that desire and crave all sorts of things but cannot fulfill them without some willing container to allow them to do so. Of course it is silliness as such do not have control over their own desires and cravings, so they seek paths of power to control and manipulate instead of go back to practice and free themselves from the hells that they keep making worse and worse for themselves when trying to embody others.

Guilt from such mindlessness is an anomaly, like the commerical "You are not you; when you are hungry." Such a thing is the same... out of body practitioners need no practice as they are already out of body the same as others; day dreaming, alseep, unaware, controlled, compelled in expression of being that one takes or mistakes as a self.

Of course those using out of body experiences to control and manipulate others; will end up as such hungry ghosts, in a constant torment of desire and passion that cannot be satiated, stuck in the wheel or cycle of becoming just the same as those they tempt... but in awareness, there is the ego saying oh no this is me, mine or an I experiencing such a thing when that is actually unawareness that one is asleep and unaware they are harnessing or hosting such as a guest that wants to become host in ones "vehicle" or body.

Impermance. There is a way out o such no matter how entrenched one may feel they are stuck in that cycle... truth in speech, leads to pure intent in the world of duality, better than negative intent as it leads to lower states of existence... yet still one of bias in pure and impure arisings, moment to moment to moment where is such a thing except in attachment and a bias? It becomes a circular attachment... to do or not to do becomes a question one can ponder; better to ask oneself what the intent for such is; as it builds the karmic chains of dependence for such to arise the habitual seed to grow into something one may later regret as it is a want and not really a need... impermanence.

How to exist without intent? After the speech is truth, the mind becomes truth as in empty and void of any I or ego it simply just is; this is when the investigation of the emptiness of all arising phenomina of the senses becomes important to consider. Contact is the five senses in total that will give rise to binding oneself to percieve an ego of self an I; one of differentiation from all else in bias of that grasping and attachment. Of course none of that is reality; it is a percieved or co-dependent arising on past karma or attachments as they rise from past effects one was cause for in intent whether good or bad positive or negative.

Touch is contact in total, what does the eye touch, the ear touch, the tongue or nose touch, the skin touch? It matters not in such graspings or attachments as that leads to discursve thinking concepts not reality as it is arising and passing.

All of the above words are only known or grasped in a rote understanding called comprehension; direct understanding of them as a past or current experience as one exists is simply knowing; without need for explaination... it is just what it is without any need for definition, if one desires such a thing? Then it is their mind and attachment moving and not ones own one's own simply percieves what is arising and passing without a need for the "what"... if a what is required? Seeing, seeing, seeing, hearing, hearing, hearing, smelling, smelling, smelling, tasting, tasting, tasting... or simply: Contact, contact, contact. Asing and passing in and out of the void or perception in the sense in which it was or is percieved to arise.

The present moment always arises; the attempt at grasping emptiness; gets the sound of one hand clapping in appreciation at the effort to help with the hand not present to clap; so they may grasp what cannot be caught.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This is a binary computer of course. Again, Quantum is efficiency, this supercomputer runs at 8.2 billion megaflops, and the human brain runs at 2.2 billion megaflops, but the computer eats 9.9 million watts of energy, and the brain eats 20 watts.

how humans store memory
part of the brains efficiency to use less energy ?

replicate it ?

Having manageable Quantum computers would literally fix the energy crisis computers have started

A quantum device uses less energy than it's binary counterparts, not just the mind generally, yes. It's not specifically how the memory is stored, but rather the ability to recall it physically using Quantum that's both quick and efficient, yes the way it's stored is special, but because of this the way it's recalled takes less power. To recall a large piece of binary information, the whole piece of information has to be grabbed; the best way of thinking about it for effiency as an example is Binary is able to calculate things, but it's limited to addition, where as Quantum can do multiplication, so it's able to preform larger calculations in less steps, and each step is what costs power. The benefit of additional functions would overall just be less steps for actual calculations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join