It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Illegal MS13 Gang Members Murder Girl in Satanic Sacrifice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

More information is need to determine whether or not immigration reform would have aided in this situation.

No. That's an incompetent and ludicrous statement.

These are illegals. It's simple, as illegals, if they weren't here the crime wouldn't have happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Not sure we need to devolve to name calling. My point is that no immigration system is perfect. Illegal immigration is going to happen unless we completely shut down our borders and allow no immigration or emigration. If they came here on a visitor's visa, student visa, or seasonal work visa and over-stayed the visa, ICE would most likely not have a valid address for them in order to deport them. If they came in illegally which, as stated above and is axiomatic, without the complete closing of the borders will happen, ICE wouldn't even know they existed unless they came in contact with the criminal justice system and had been convicted of a deportable offense. In those cases, the only way to deport them would be to go door-to-door to every residence in the country and force everyone inside to prove their citizenship or legal residency. Even then, homeless illegal aliens would avoid detection.

The problem with many people who harangue about the immigration issue is that they don't have any idea of how to solve it. "Deport everyone" is not feasible and is incompetent and ludicrous.

So please explain to me, without more information, how these two gentlemen should have even been known to ICE never mind been deported prior to committing these vile acts?

Maybe the answer is the one that the conservative icon Ronald Reagan came up with: amnesty.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

My answer to these issues is not to kill people. I am unapologetically pro-life. The crimes, criminals, and criminal gangs you refer to are as abhorrent to me as they are to you. What is fueling the ability of these gangs to grow so big and powerful? As the saying goes, follow the money. It is the illegal drug trade that fuels this. Without it, there would still be gangs and crime and violence, but it would be a lot less attractive when the money is reduced. It simply could not continue to fund the numbers of gang members.

Portugal has de-criminalized all drugs and has decided to treat drug addiction as a health problem and not a crime problem. Their rate of addiction has decreased.

This will not happen in America because of the money involved in enforcing the drug laws and in the private prison system that warehouses these people. I've stated this on ATS before, but look at the major drug waves in the US. '___' and other psychedelics were fed to the US by the CIA. The coc aine routes were created and serviced by the CIA: KIll The Messenger. Hell, the worst of the Mexican cartels, Los Zetas, were all trained in the US in commando tactics. And do you really think the explosion of opiate addiction, fueled by poppies grown in Afghanistan, occurring after America invaded there is just a coincidence?

Legalize and tax drugs. Use that money as well as the reduced funding to the DEA, ATF, etc. to fund treatment and recovery, and it will go a long way toward reducing the amount of violence we are experiencing as a result of these criminal gangs.

In my experience, violence begets violence. The value of human life is reduced by murder, wether it is committed by an individual or a government.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

Yeah and full blooded American gang members do worse every day in America.

This has nothing to so with immigration or Trump IMO. This is just crazies being crazies.

So you're saying "these people should not be deported".

What the hell is wrong with LIBTARDS???

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You can deport them into prison and in state of Texas you can deport them right into hell for recyclation by a capital punishment.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I used to be like you and try to justify and make all kinds of excuses for why people like this turned out to be such horrific violent evil s.o.b.'s. If only this....if only that.....baloney!

I'm not attempting to make excuses for them. It is inexcusable behavior and they certainly deserve punishment. My only point was that when we simply classify people who commit such aberrant acts as somehow less than human, we will never get to the root of the problem.

When you become an adult you know the difference between right and wrong, good and downright evil. People like these two scumdogs LIKE evil....they are psychos that made a choice and they deserve ZERO mercy.

Again, don't believe I asked for any mercy toward these two. However, just writing them off as psychos simply pushes the ball down the field until the next such crime happens.

A person that kidnaps young teens, tortures, rapes over and over, beheads people, murders, and commits all manner of vile acts is just like a terrorist. They are no better than ISIS, and they deserve the same exact treatment. Jail is too good for these men...and I use that term loosely. Actually, they are worse than any animal.

I truly understand this reaction. I think it is the exact first reaction of most people when they hear of such crimes. But where do we draw the line? Many of the crimes you listed were committed by the US Army against the Native Americans. Yet they weren't punished. How much torture did you condone during the Bush presidency? How many of these crimes were committed by Catholic Priests? Were any of them summarily executed? Don't think so. In fact, most never spent a day in jail. Quite often what we consider to be the difference between good and evil is not the act itself, but the person committing it, or the person on whom it is committed. The United States routinely sends drones in to bomb terrorists, caring little to nothing for the innocents killed or injured in the process. Yet many consider these acts not to be evil.

I know, I know, the US does nothing evil, I forgot.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

As far as I'm concerned, these illegal M13 gang members and any other gang members that routinely murder, torture, maim, rape, and take whatever they choose, are not human. They should be rounded up by force, put in a holding facility. Let them kill each other if they choose, and when we have gathered them all, put them on a giant carrier and send them out to sea. When they get far enough out, blow the damn thing up. Problem solved. Rats exterminated.

You can put child-molesting priests on the same boat with them.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: 727Sky

My answer to these issues is not to kill people. I am unapologetically pro-life. The crimes, criminals, and criminal gangs you refer to are as abhorrent to me as they are to you. What is fueling the ability of these gangs to grow so big and powerful? As the saying goes, follow the money. It is the illegal drug trade that fuels this. Without it, there would still be gangs and crime and violence, but it would be a lot less attractive when the money is reduced. It simply could not continue to fund the numbers of gang members.

Portugal has de-criminalized all drugs and has decided to treat drug addiction as a health problem and not a crime problem. Their rate of addiction has decreased.

This will not happen in America because of the money involved in enforcing the drug laws and in the private prison system that warehouses these people. I've stated this on ATS before, but look at the major drug waves in the US. '___' and other psychedelics were fed to the US by the CIA. The coc aine routes were created and serviced by the CIA: KIll The Messenger. Hell, the worst of the Mexican cartels, Los Zetas, were all trained in the US in commando tactics. And do you really think the explosion of opiate addiction, fueled by poppies grown in Afghanistan, occurring after America invaded there is just a coincidence?

Legalize and tax drugs. Use that money as well as the reduced funding to the DEA, ATF, etc. to fund treatment and recovery, and it will go a long way toward reducing the amount of violence we are experiencing as a result of these criminal gangs.

In my experience, violence begets violence. The value of human life is reduced by murder, wether it is committed by an individual or a government.

Well written again and a Star for your thought. Nothing you posted would I disagree with. I too respect all life until that life does not respect me. A female mosquito has a nature to drink your blood.. some of these so called humans have a nature to create mayhem and take life.... neither is safe in my world for I do not believe it is my duty to provide a blood meal for either.

We have radicals around here doing a drive by and killing people shopping, eating, or just going to work without a head covering denoting they are of a particular religious faith; it takes a special kind of evil to shoot a pregnant woman in the belly and the head or blow up a wing of a school that teaches young girls and boys... I would have no mercy on the perpetrators if I could get my hands around their necks.

Our gang problems are mostly technical school kids who think their school is better than a rival school's foot ball team.. Gang fights, because of all the security cameras, those who participate are usually rounded up in short order and get to enjoy jail instead of school. Fist fights and the occasional base ball bat with seldom a loss of life is usually all that happens..

There is a big difference in what some would classify as a gang.. Some are redeemable while others are way past redemption.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
We as a species haven't really come a long way have we? We like to think we have but alas things like this still happen daily

Most of us have come a long way, and are still striving to separate the Human from the animal...however a fair amount have less success or desire to do this than others.

If they want to embrace the animal and reject the Humanity, treat them accordingly.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Kill these animals. Who's gonna miss em.

"No man chooses evil because it is evil, he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks"
Mary Wollstonecraft

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Shangralah

Yeah and full blooded American gang members do worse every day in America.

This has nothing to so with immigration or Trump IMO. This is just crazies being crazies.

So you're saying "these people should not be deported".

What the hell is wrong with LIBTARDS???

LOL I voted Trump.

What the hell is wrong with you. We disagree on one issue and IM a libtard even though I voted Trump.

Same team bro.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I used to be like you and try to justify and make all kinds of excuses for why people like this turned out to be such horrific violent evil s.o.b.'s. If only this....if only that.....baloney!

When you become an adult you know the difference between right and wrong, good and downright evil. People like these two scumdogs LIKE evil....they are psychos that made a choice and they deserve ZERO mercy.

A person that kidnaps young teens, tortures, rapes over and over, beheads people, murders, and commits all manner of vile acts is just like a terrorist. They are no better than ISIS, and they deserve the same exact treatment. Jail is too good for these men...and I use that term loosely. Actually, they are worse than any animal.

Well, I'm sorry to have to disagree with you when you say they deserve zero compassion...

It's just that, I believe The most compassionate thing you or I could do for these guys is to put em out of their misery...same with any face tattooed, freedom hating, tough acting but the first to cry like a baby when things don't go their way wannabe "gangsters". They're ALL wannabes to me. A proper gangster doesn't exist any longer for the most part. Just a bunch of babies playing grown up now. Throwing tantrums over things a real man would laugh at.

Yeah, they cannot be reasoned with, so, the most compassionate thing you can do for them, their victims, future victims, their families (families of the victims AND the gang members themselves also have an undue burden), society at large who must pay for everything, and let's not forget the future generations...so, the most compassionate thing to do for all involved is to simply end their life, as quickly and cheaply and easily and as soon as possible.

We may never fully eradicate them, as they say, you cannot kill an idea, but at the very least, we absolutely cannot, Must not, continue to tolerate this behavior. We must send the message that this behavior is no longer allowed. We simply cannot allow it to infect future generations to the extent it has today. We cannot allow This behavior to pass unchecked into the future where it may have the potential to spread to other worlds...

That person is headed for a life of misery anyway, so you're doing them a favor by ending it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% about legalizing all substances: why it would help, and why it hasn't happened... But, another reason it hasn't happened, besides the whole economy behind enforcing drug laws, is that the people, kept ignorant, afraid and fed disinformation, haven't demanded it. In fact, they demand the opposite. They think it's a good thing that drugs are illegal. If this changes, there could be a chance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join