It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Illegal MS13 Gang Members Murder Girl in Satanic Sacrifice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Houston police gave new details Friday morning about a shocking murder case in which prosecutors say two gang members killed a young woman as a satanic sacrifice. Detectives "believe strongly" that they have identified the slain woman, police announced, and are looking for other people who may have been involved.
Prosecutors charged yesterday that two alleged members of violent Salvadoran gang MS-13 -- identified in court documents as Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, and Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18 -- killed the young woman and held a 14-year-old girl against her will.

The three "young, impressionable young women" ages 14-16 came under the influence of the adult male gang members and eventually were held in an apartment, Sturdivant said, confirming that at least two of them had been reported missing.

After they were arrested Monday at the apartment in the 2200 block of South Gessner by SWAT officers with a warrant, Sturdivant said, both of the
men charged in the young woman's death admitted their involvement.

The young woman, identified only as "Genesis" and thought to be 15, was found lying against a west Houston curb with gunshot wounds to her face and chest, authorities said. A man driving his kids to school found the body about 7 a.m. on Feb. 16.

The young woman was killed in a satanic ritual by two MS-13 members after she disrespected their shrine to Satanism, prosecutors said Thursday in court.

This is just terrible, terrible news. Trump is 100% spot on that illegal gang members need to be given the boot and deported ASAP. Those gang members from south of the border, whether Mexico or Central America, they're often brutal, extreme in their actions.

The brutality is real.

Jackson County Sheriff Andy Louderback, who also serves on the Texas Sheriff’s Association, told Breitbart Texas on Monday that the MS-13 gang members are bringing a level of violence not seen before by gangs in the U.S.

“They have distinguished themselves as to the level of violence by committing heinous acts including hacking people to death with a machete, scalping, and raping young girls,” the sheriff said. “They are a Tier 1 threat in Texas.”

“We have multiple deportees using machetes, scalping, killing 14-year-olds, 23-year-old gang leaders, you know, luring, you know, kids into a road near Addicks Dam and using a machete, it was four of them, to hack a person to death – a 14-year-old boy, who allegedly would not murder his cousin, that they were upset about over some issue,” Louderback stated.

This is 3rd world stuff.

MS-13 started in LA but we then began deporting many of them back to Central America years ago. Problem is with our weak border security, they've spilled back in over the border.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yeah and full blooded American gang members do worse every day in America.

This has nothing to so with immigration or Trump IMO. This is just crazies being crazies.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

Unfortunately the flaws of humanity in any demograph can be the fuel for a host of narratives. But they are just that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We as a species haven't really come a long way have we? We like to think we have but alas things like this still happen daily

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

This has nothing to so with immigration or Trump IMO. This is just crazies being crazies.

It doesn't?

Disturbing nonetheless.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

yea, you see that's our native born sh@@bird murders. we have enough of a problems with them. we don't need others coming in doing this. it's most definitely about illegal immigration.
edit on 4-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Mara Salvatrucha. Nasty street gang. Origins in LA Cali but the real problem aspects were when it migrated to El Salvador and illegal Salvadorians members migrating back to US.

3rd world country mentality. Uneducated, raised in squalor and likely abused as youth. Real MS 13 members from El Salvador are likely far beyond any rehabilitation our US system could provide.

Mexican cartels hire them for their violent means. Let that set in for a second. Mexican cartels think these guys are hyper violent.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It's about time people wake up and understand the level of violence that these SA gangbangers are capable of, they have no respect for human life, don't assume they are human.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Most of the M13 gang members are here illegally. They are an international gang. Why have we allowed these animals to remain in our country illegally committing their horrendous satanic crimes.

We have had gutless politicians unwilling to do anything....that's why.

Yes, we have American born gang members, too. Being citizens, they have to be handled differently. As far as I'm concerned, M13 needs to be treated like ISIS...take them out like the terrorists they are.
edit on 4-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

When most MS-13 members are here illegally, it most certainly is connected to immigration.

BTW, typical US gangs don't carry the Central American and 3rd world mentality, which is often as brutal as possible. American gangs usually just shoot you. These gangs cut you up into pieces, torture, scalp, behead, etc. There was a recent video circling the net of one of these Central/South American gangs torturing someone. They first stabbed him up, then cut off both arms, then skinned his entire face/head, all while still alive.

You seem quite unfamiliar with gangs from elsewhere. Should do some research.
edit on 4-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I really don't think they are human. By that, I mean they may have human DNA, but their minds and psychological makeup is not human. I believe there are people that really are evil. That's not a popular approach, but the things you read about as to what kinds of inhuman acts they ritualistically perform on behalf of something they call Satan, you realize evil is real. When you look at the faces---the eyes---of these people, you see pure evil, not humanity. They need to be treated like ISIS terrorists....taken out.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Last I checked American gangs weren't sacrificing young girls to the dark one himself...
Got a source for this other than your mouth?
You must be confusing American gangs with the democrats and their crazy spirit cooking parties...

Well considering she would most likely still be alive if immigration laws were properly enforced. I'd saw it's got a lot to do with immigration and Trump.
edit on 4-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yeah they're just doing things like kidnapping retarded kids and torturing them live on Facebook.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Shangrala....don't be such a negative Betty....

We need more compassion in there somewhere in our walk here.....in life, huh!a reply to: Shangralah

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

MS-13 is one of the worst when it comes to killings and violence youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The cartels are steeped in the occult too. So the idea that a couple of MS-13 members committed a satanic sacrifice doesn't surprise me.

At least two major cartels—Los Caballeros Templarios (The Knights Templar) and La Familia Michoacana—were openly religious cults that practiced Satan worship and cannibalism. They also built shrines and idols, and distributed pamphlets preaching their death-obsessed ideology to the masses.

Even other, less sectarian Mexican gangs, have strong ties to the occult. The skeletal figure of Santa Muerte, the Death Saint, is also worshipped by sicarios from all the major cartels—who often seek her blessing before raids, abductions, and assassinations.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
There are so many issues wrapped up in this post and the comments it's hard to untangle everything.

I live in the Boston Area and am in the criminal courts in Boston all of the time. There are a lot of gangs in Boston, but most are very localized an unassociated with national and international gangs. By other cities' standards, they are not very violent. Having said that, the younger members will shoot virtually anyone for any reason.

The lack of respect for life is quite common in America, especially in high crime areas, impoverished areas, and areas where parents are very young or uninvolved. In short, when your life is valued by others, you tend not to value life. To classify these people, or any people, as animals, or somehow less than human is counterproductive. When someone reaches the state of mind to torture another human being, they are most likely not going to be rehabilitated anytime soon. But can anyone honestly say that they know for a fact, that if they had grown up in the conditions these men did that they would have turned out better? We will never learn to do better, never lessen societal ills, if we classify everyone who acts aberrantly as "animal".

Also, there are numerous instances of white, middle to upper class American kids committing horrendous crimes. Just off the top of my mind I can think of a black man being dragged behind a pickup truck, a gay kid being tortured and beaten and left do die, a homeless guy getting his skull crushed by a brick, etc, etc..

More information is need to determine whether or not immigration reform would have aided in this situation. As far as I know, every country in the world has illegal immigrants. Is it possible that these men had never been convicted of crime prior to this? If they hadn't, it is unlikely that ICE would even know about them, particularly if they entered illegally. If we build a mile high wall across our entire southern border, there will still be illegal immigrants. However, if these men are deported today, it is quite likely they'd be back in the states within a few months.

Lastly, quite frequently any worship that is not strictly orthodox is called "Satanic". The word "occult" just means mystical. It does not denote evilness. I believe the root word simply means hidden. There are still many religions in existence that are not monotheistic. In all of these religions there are beliefs in beings that have both light and dark sides. The worship or idolatry of one of these deities is not the same as Satanism or satanic worship.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

If they're coming back across the border into the US, how does this have nothing to do with immigration?
edit on 4-3-2017 by GlassToTheArson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
There are so many issues wrapped up in this post and the comments it's hard to untangle everything.

I live in the Boston Area and am in the criminal courts in Boston all of the time. There are a lot of gangs in Boston, but most are very localized an unassociated with national and international gangs. By other cities' standards, they are not very violent. Having said that, the younger members will shoot virtually anyone for any reason.

The lack of respect for life is quite common in America, especially in high crime areas, impoverished areas, and areas where parents are very young or uninvolved. In short, when your life is valued by others, you tend not to value life. To classify these people, or any people, as animals, or somehow less than human is counterproductive. When someone reaches the state of mind to torture another human being, they are most likely not going to be rehabilitated anytime soon. But can anyone honestly say that they know for a fact, that if they had grown up in the conditions these men did that they would have turned out better? We will never learn to do better, never lessen societal ills, if we classify everyone who acts aberrantly as "animal".

Also, there are numerous instances of white, middle to upper class American kids committing horrendous crimes. Just off the top of my mind I can think of a black man being dragged behind a pickup truck, a gay kid being tortured and beaten and left do die, a homeless guy getting his skull crushed by a brick, etc, etc..

More information is need to determine whether or not immigration reform would have aided in this situation. As far as I know, every country in the world has illegal immigrants. Is it possible that these men had never been convicted of crime prior to this? If they hadn't, it is unlikely that ICE would even know about them, particularly if they entered illegally. If we build a mile high wall across our entire southern border, there will still be illegal immigrants. However, if these men are deported today, it is quite likely they'd be back in the states within a few months.

Lastly, quite frequently any worship that is not strictly orthodox is called "Satanic". The word "occult" just means mystical. It does not denote evilness. I believe the root word simply means hidden. There are still many religions in existence that are not monotheistic. In all of these religions there are beliefs in beings that have both light and dark sides. The worship or idolatry of one of these deities is not the same as Satanism or satanic worship.

You threw in everything but the kitchen sink and it was a well written reply I will add.

My response is a little different however for I would not care if known MS-13 members were shot dead on sight.. Screw their horrible child hood and the reason they turned out "bad to the bone". Refer to the video I posted and how even when sent back to their home country because they are an illegal they manage to come back and continue to create mayhem in cities across America.. They MS-13, the Latin Kings, Gangsters Disciples, Satan Disciples (Chicago), Vice Lords, and the Mexican Mafia ( to name a small sampling) need to be dealt with to make cities safe for someone to have a cup of coffee in. Send them to prison and they come out smarter, meaner, with an even bigger grudge...

Chicago Vice Lords have an estimated 35,000 members youtu.be...
And people wonder why Chicago is the murder capitol of the Northern states..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I used to be like you and try to justify and make all kinds of excuses for why people like this turned out to be such horrific violent evil s.o.b.'s. If only this....if only that.....baloney!

When you become an adult you know the difference between right and wrong, good and downright evil. People like these two scumdogs LIKE evil....they are psychos that made a choice and they deserve ZERO mercy.

A person that kidnaps young teens, tortures, rapes over and over, beheads people, murders, and commits all manner of vile acts is just like a terrorist. They are no better than ISIS, and they deserve the same exact treatment. Jail is too good for these men...and I use that term loosely. Actually, they are worse than any animal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join