It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Breeze 6 Revisited – AWOL Soldiers on a Mission to Kill the Anti-Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

What if "aliens" aren't the ones doing it? What if it's the same entities who have sought to do this since time immemorial: human beings, to other human beings.

Which nation has the most alien 'abduction' stories? The Roper Poll asserted that 3.7 million Americans may have been 'victims'. Although it was flawed on a number of levels the truth is if you try to list famous 'abductees' then the majority will be from North America (and to a lesser extent the other major English speaking nations). They also seemed to have been a product of the 1980s and 1990s with only a handful of cases before then. But very little after the turn of the century as well.

Which suggests that whatever was going on is now ticked off as mission accomplished. The target achieved sometime between the end of the 1990s and the early 2000s. And I don't mean the aliens keeping score either.
edit on 23/3/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yeah, I have definitely noted the decline in such events - or at least the ubiquity and popularity of literature and other content pertaining to them.

Though, I've also noted an increase in other potentially related events - bizarre electronic & telecom phenomena for instance - in relationship to those who previously had such experiences. So part of me does wonder, if indeed that phase of whatever they were attempting to do has been accomplished, they don't continue to use potential subjects as targets of other experiments for whatever reason. (Perhaps due to a similar susceptibility.)

I've had my own experiences in that regard. The more overt "alien" stuff (which I have always been skeptical but open minded about, and willing to attribute to some sort of psychiatric issue or parasomnia or simple misunderstanding on my part) ceased for me by the late 90s, but the other things didn't until much more recently. I inquired about some of the most "physically real" seeming ones with experts in a few fields (as I was able to access as a layperson of limited means at least - nothing I can prove, so I remain open minded but agnostic ultimately,) and their essential conclusion was (paraphrasing) "What you're describing is literally impossible barring actual government/intelligence/law enforcement targeting of yourself and others, and if they wanted to do that, why would they reveal themselves? They wouldn't. Therefore, since you've provided no reason that should be the case, our conclusion is you are either hoaxing us or crazy."

It was my first experience with something truly anomalous with more witnesses than merely myself, that I could not prove but knew had happened, resulting in being told in no uncertain terms that I was full of it or crazy by people in the pertinent fields I would have to consult to get to the bottom of it. I went in seeking a mundane, plausibly rational explanation... and came out of it with a new appreciation for how people who have these experiences can get laughed out of the room because of the very nature of these phenomena.

I don't really have any desire to discuss it or expound on it or draw any attention to myself about it, owing to social anxiety. And I remain skeptical as to whether anything truly unusual actually happened or not (though I remain unable to explain it away either.) But it definitely opened my eyes to how this dynamic can happen where something is really taking place but you can't prove it and none of the people you'd need to dive into it believe you. It is an easy dismissal to say, "Well everyone's just crazy." Until you come up against that yourself. As I said, eye opening.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was stationed in Augsburg when all this went on. I knew them because we all worked at the Field Station, but I never hung out with them or anything. Only 1 was what I would call a decent soldier, they were just weirdo malcontents as far as most were concerned. There was definitely some weird stuff going on with that bunch. I participated in the other discussion and have nothing further to add other than Vance Davis was a liar. If there was a "other history " being taught, he certainly wouldn't have been chosen.
edit on 26-3-2017 by hellboyz because: Additional remarks

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

At the time, your military ID card was as good as a passport in Allied countries. I flew back and forth several times needing nothing but my military ID. You didn't need orders or leave papers of any kind to get in and out of customs. No magic, it was actually very easy traveling between countries at that time. All that changed after these guys did what they did. Orders or leave paperwork was needed after that.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
To me, the most pertinent and eyebrow raising coincidental (?) element of all this, is the potential psyop element, and particularly the Stubblebine angle, however tenuous it may be.

This is highly circumstantial of course, but the idea that Stubblebine oversaw the remote viewing program(s) which included a lot more than simply remote viewing eventually as anyone who has looked into them will know, those programs allegedly died due to poor results, and then there are all these strange events always associated somehow with hypnosis-like states of consciousness and progressive alteration of subjects' beliefs and actions... and then Stubblebine marries a pro-hypnotic-regression UFO researcher, with similarly impressive (albeit in a different field obviously, academic in her case) credentials.

Finding this on the same blog this story was sourced from, apparently I'm not alone in this thinking: ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Coincidence? Could well be. And I don't want to make assertions about people or cast assertive aspersions upon them. This is not an assertion or accusation, just musings.

Thanks for sharing your observations and thoughts, AW. IMO, such circumstances are at least relevant from a couple perspectives:

One, individuals involved with Stub (and in Remote Viewing projects) kept turning up in other aspects of ufology. Ret. Sgt. Lyn Buchanan, for instance, was recruited into RV and claimed to believe himself an alien abductee.

Two, individuals such as Stub and Col. John Alexander, another individual involved with Stub and RV, claim on occasion to be willing and able to clarify the inside baseball of ufology and the IC, yet often contradict one another. The same could be said about such figures as CB Scott Jones and the above mentioned Buchanan; the men traveled the same circles yet contradict one another about what took place. Whatever one chooses to think about UFOs and related paranormal subject matter, the contradictions are relevant.

originally posted by: AceWombat04
It could explain the "high strangeness" of a lot of these cases if we're talking about psychotropics, hypnosis, and other states of consciousness. Induced temporal lobe effects, perhaps. Who knows? There are all sorts of ways you can make someone believe something is happening that isn't... both exotic and extremely simple, if done well. And isn't that the job of the IC, at least in part? To, in the pursuit of intelligence gathering and analysis, successfully conceal the truth about what they're doing, through obfuscation, manipulation, concealment, and misdirection?

This has enormous potential implications for everything from events like this, to popular UFO and abduction literature in general, and the narratives advanced therein. Despite the fact that hypnotic regression is not considered remotely reliable in the psychiatric community - except, sometimes, for behavior modification, not for memory reconstruction (behavior modification... should alarm bells be ringing at this prospect in the context of this story?) - it continues to be employed routinely by abduction "researchers." In the case of someone like David M Jacobs, even over the phone. (Yes, really. Look it up.)

Delving into what I came to see as the madness of regressive hypnosis, particularly as practiced by Jacobs and company, led me to explore uses of hypnosis in the IC. It has indeed been employed as an interrogation tool for decades. I'm sure many ATS readers are well aware of its uses in the mid 20th century, circa Artichoke and MKULTRA, in attempts to glean information and/or indoctrinate subjects to alternative political allegiance.

Perhaps less known is that drugs and hypnosis were apparently employed as interrogation tools well into this century in a case in Turkey. Hypnosis also relatively recently reared its head in the Hoffman Report, specifically concerning the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) during the controversial interrogation of Petty Officer Daniel King. Read more with sources linked here.

I'd agree that, at the least, it is relevant that techniques employed by ufology hypnotists are virtually the same as those used to extract confessions by interrogators not acting in the best interests of the detainees. Potential lines of research are definitely justified from a number of points of view.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It seems unlikely that intensely focused and trained personnel would fall prey to the old "broken tail light" scenario, and let themselves be taken by a local yokel law enforcement person.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OK after two long years there is an update to the thread. Although I don't know exactly what it points to.

In the preview excerpts available online from Jacques Vallée's latest book - Forbidden Science (Volume 4) there are brief mentions of the Gulf Breeze Six.

Although the phrase "crazy fundamentalists" has been used more recently.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I happened across this post and am revisiting it with new anticipation

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Fascinating.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The 90s were a great time to be a conspiracy theorist on the internet.We had the Georgia guidestones and depopulation plans...D.U.M.B.s connected by a global network of tunnels and high speed trains...H.A.A.R.P. creating earthquakes and hurricanes halfway around the world...John Lear... and the list went on and on, and in every possible direction. Those were the days.
I don't know how I missed the GB6. Thanks for the great thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hey wts all this about the anti Christ?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Hey wts all this about the anti Christ?

You will find that information here

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
NM Removed :
edit on p42122192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join