It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP to reopen 9/11 investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I and many others here would definitely support an independent investigation into 9/11! I can bet Trump will also ask to inspect Area 51. (It would probably be best to go there unannounced). He's into conspiracies so I wouldn't be surprised once he has some down time, he'll focus his attention on uncovering some government conspiracies. If we think the number of threads about Trump is a lot now, can you imagine what ATS will be like once he starts poking his nose into places and complains he doesn't have access!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Any 9/11 investigation will never be accepted by me until sound physics and logic dictate how building 7 fell - that's the almighty Achilles heel of those desperate to sell a particular narrative about what happened that day.

If you just follow conservation of energy and momentum equations for 7 1 and 2 none of them fell at the right speed.. I assumed zero structural strength for over 20 floors in both 1 and 2.. just moving the mass out of the way takes too long. In other words if pancake theory is real with your weakened steel, I still need an extra second for the collapse..

Or rather than needing an extra second I need extra energy.. In short I need bombs.

At the time people like scientific American published stories NEVER retracted that "calculated" potential energy of the towers falling.. They put the entire weight times the entire height of the building as it's potential energy.. That's the energy it would have if the entire building was the size of a golf ball and that golf ball was over 1,000 feet in the air. THat's not how this works..

On top of that the lower floors were built to bare more weight and are heavier than upper floors. So the "mid point" of weight distribution of the towers is below the mid point of the height and THAT is the number you would use to find potential energy.

7 is the oddest one.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

There is no putting the genie back inside the bottle...

Genie = truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Besides Tweeting, Trump doesn't explore the internet.

He has spoken on multiple occasions with Alex Jones. I mean, the who's who of internet gossip. Think of him like a weekly internet update.

Yes, Alex Jones sure does generate a lot of ridicule by so many people. It's because he outs pedos and criminal politicians and corruption in our lovely government cesspool. Not for being gossip prone. You should know that when people jump on a bandwagon for the status quo, they are also burying their collective heads in the sand...Because....The truth really can hurt. And he wasn't wrong about 9/11.
edit on 3-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Do we still need Saudi oil as much as we did 10-15 years ago?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not if you reconcile with Russia, Iran and Venezuela. Plenty of non-Saudi oil to be had.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Besides Tweeting, Trump doesn't explore the internet.

He has spoken on multiple occasions with Alex Jones. I mean, the who's who of internet gossip. Think of him like a weekly internet update.

Yes, Alex Jones sure does generate a lot of ridicule by so many people. It's because he outs pedos and criminal politicians and corruption in our lovely government cesspool. Not for being gossip prone. You should know that when people jump on a bandwagon for the status quo, they are also burying their collective heads in the sand...Because....The truth really can hurt. And he wasn't wrong about 9/11.

My point was that our President doesn't get his information from the deep state of CNN, it's from Alex Jones. A closer 3 degrees to you or I than CNN or Faux News, we should count our blessings.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick
For those of us who have questioned the official story, this could be great. BUT, the possible consequences involved are rather grim. The general population finding out they have been played could turn really ugly, and trust in the establishment would pretty much evaporate. Mind you this would be a good thing in the long term, and something necessary in my view.

Trust in the establishment has needed evaporation since the times of the French revolution.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick
For those of us who have questioned the official story, this could be great. BUT, the possible consequences involved are rather grim. The general population finding out they have been played could turn really ugly, and trust in the establishment would pretty much evaporate. Mind you this would be a good thing in the long term, and something necessary in my view.

Trust in the establishment has needed evaporation since the times of the French revolution.

Exactly, but you know it'll get nasty.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Any 9/11 investigation will never be accepted by me until sound physics and logic dictate how building 7 fell - that's the almighty Achilles heel of those desperate to sell a particular narrative about what happened that day.

It fell because it was demolished via strategically located charges ie: controlled demolition. I know, broken record, but that has simply got to be the answer.

Regarding wt7. I found an interesting report on it.

Check it out:

WT 7 Info

ps: my post is at 9:11. Do i get a cookie?
edit on 3-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Not if you reconcile with Russia, Iran and Venezuela. Plenty of non-Saudi oil to be had.

Excellent. Don't want the Saudi's driving our gas price up to $9.00 a gallon.

Is it true that we (the USA) will soon be able to be self-sufficient, by producing enough oil to take care of our needs?

America First!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nothing is going to come of this. I like Trump, but he isn't real enough to go against the 9/11 OS. While doing much more good for the country than harm, he is still controlled, just look at some of the people around him. Even if he did expose 9/11, the corporate media would slime him for being a "truther". 9/11 is too far gone, we lost that battle. But the War continues on.
edit on 3-3-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I agree that the total potential energy of the towers is something somewhat less than mgh/2 because the core mass tapered off with height but that still provides a figure that exceeds the loading capacity of any floor in the building by orders of magnitude as all floors were lightweight concrete only 100mm (4") thick apart from the mechanical floors which were 125mm (5") thick. The floors were only rated to support themselves plus live loading with an appropriate safety factor.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Anyone who believes trump will actually investigate 9/11 needs to contact me. I have a bridge for sale.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Uh, huh sure he will. As long as it protects the Saudis right?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All he has to say is "I have heard some conspiracy theories about WTC7, that need looking into"

That get even more people looking into it, hey even the liberal that are truthers can get behind that.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
double post

edit on 3-3-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Not meaning to be rude..buuuuuhhhhhhhhht...

Why has this thread got so many flags? Trump has NOT, *ahem*, I repeat, NOT, just announced, "I'M REOPENING THE 9/11 CASE!"

I would understand all the flags if Trump tweeted, today, or even yesterday, "OK folks, massive announcement, massive, I'm reopening the 9/11 investigation, it's gonna be great, big shocks. 9/11, yeah, it's gonna be great folks. So great."

Why are we flagging this nonsense, fake news?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

1.) Most campaign trail promises never get fulfilled

2.) he'll get JFK'ed if this is what we think it is.

3.) or, he'll open it and say "well I looked, but everything seems to be on the up and up" and then close it and that'll be enough for everyone because he's an "outsider" not realizing he's establishment in sheeps clothing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Short answer is yes because of the Petro dollar agreement. Without oil for US dollars you could probably cook you hot dog over a fire made out of 100 dollar bills and come out ahead. The Saudis and OPEC have uncle sugar by the short hairs when it comes to propping up the USD.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join